Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
U18s 20:33 - May 3 with 2650 viewsmikehunt

1-1 at HT v Blackpool
Well taken equaliser by Thomas from very tight angle. We have had a lot of possession. No2 Cunningham (I think) is impressing on the right wing.
UTD

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

U18s on 21:06 - May 3 with 2573 viewsmikehunt

Pool playing much better this half. Came out like a train, defence got skinned and they went in front. We weathered a storm and Kyffin seized on some poor defending to score a cracker. 2-2.
They’ve just scored a pen so we are behind again.

U18s on 21:26 - May 3 with 2511 viewsmikehunt

Nah. Couldn’t get back into the game. Lost 3-2.

U18s on 21:45 - May 3 with 2454 viewsjonahwhereru

U18s on 21:26 - May 3 by mikehunt

Nah. Couldn’t get back into the game. Lost 3-2.

Thanks for the updates.
The spotlight continues to fall on our academy, which can only be a positive. Parents and young players will keep being drawn to us if we keep getting to / winning finals. Plus Brierley has been given his debut and RS has expressed to desire to give Thomas some time this weekend.
I hope the club have seen enough to offer a couple of more of the academy offers ahead of the new season. So our reputation can get back to where it was a few seasons back.
U18s on 22:08 - May 3 with 2389 viewsboromat

I'm intrigued to see who and how many pro contracts are offered and signed.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

U18s on 23:02 - May 3 with 2273 viewsspringfieldparka

U18s on 21:45 - May 3 by jonahwhereru

Thanks for the updates.
The spotlight continues to fall on our academy, which can only be a positive. Parents and young players will keep being drawn to us if we keep getting to / winning finals. Plus Brierley has been given his debut and RS has expressed to desire to give Thomas some time this weekend.
I hope the club have seen enough to offer a couple of more of the academy offers ahead of the new season. So our reputation can get back to where it was a few seasons back.

Not a lot from my perspective really in terms of potential pro contracts .Thomas certainly and Kyffin looks very talented but slight . Other than that Scanlon and Kershaw looked solid , but overall we looked a bit lightweight and naive against a team with a more solid build and a bit more pace . Potential yes , but few immediate prospects for me .
U18s on 07:50 - May 4 with 2052 viewsisitme

U18s on 22:08 - May 3 by boromat

I'm intrigued to see who and how many pro contracts are offered and signed.

Thomas and Scanlon?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024