Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Luke Charman Joins AFC Fylde 13:10 - Oct 14 with 1672 viewsRochdaleAFC.com

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/news/58730/luke-charman-joins-af

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Luke Charman Joins AFC Fylde on 13:15 - Oct 14 with 1660 viewsBucketBstard

Seriously ??????? !!!!!!!
I give up . We have S"ite like Rodney and OG Sinclair at the club. Quigley misses nearly as many chances as Sterling( I did say nearly) . Surely he is good enough to be given a start?
I liked what little I saw of him last season as well as Campbell. Actually hoped they could make a good partnership.
Im not happy with this at all.
Luke Charman Joins AFC Fylde on 13:29 - Oct 14 with 1629 views100notout

Does the transfer window not apply in League 2 / National League North transfers?

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Luke Charman Joins AFC Fylde on 13:54 - Oct 14 with 1568 views49thseason

Was he pushed or did he jump? I guess its a salary saved unless there is someone due to come in from non league or uncontracted. To be fair I thought there was some talent there, maybe it wasn't supported by the required attitude. Clearly, Stockdale was frustrated with him, perhaps EBJ simply wasnt prepared to play games.
Luke Charman Joins AFC Fylde on 13:58 - Oct 14 with 1551 viewskel

Luke Charman Joins AFC Fylde on 13:15 - Oct 14 by BucketBstard

I give up . We have S"ite like Rodney and OG Sinclair at the club. Quigley misses nearly as many chances as Sterling( I did say nearly) . Surely he is good enough to be given a start?
I liked what little I saw of him last season as well as Campbell. Actually hoped they could make a good partnership.

Are you ever?
Luke Charman Joins AFC Fylde on 14:31 - Oct 14 with 1477 viewsdingdangblue

Yeah he's rubbish that Sterling. Won't win anything in his career or play for any top clubs.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Luke Charman Joins AFC Fylde on 15:58 - Oct 14 with 1353 viewsTVOS1907

I know how it works, but you seem to have forgotten to comment on last Saturday's win at Newport.

You do know Charman's been injured, don't you, partly of his own making? Also, Quigley has three goals in six appearances and Rodney is our leading scorer.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Luke Charman Joins AFC Fylde on 17:01 - Oct 14 with 1231 viewsrichfoad32

I guess you have to trust EBJ to make the right decisions and with the forwards we have he'd obviously decided Charman wasn't going to get much of a look in, but I hope it's a not a decision we come to regret. For me there is definitely a player in there but for one reason or another it hasn't really worked out, good luck to him.

I do wonder if Campbell will be next out of the door, if only on loan?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024