| Another one gone….. 10:32 - Aug 28 with 5436 views | EllDale | …..Adam Hinshelwood has left York City “with immediate effect”. |  | | |  |
| Another one gone….. on 11:16 - Aug 28 with 5330 views | turnthescrew | Madness. The money they have spent with that manager and squad and now someone else will tear it all up and want to change it. |  | |  |
| Another one gone….. on 12:10 - Aug 28 with 5214 views | KnavesmireBob | My YCFC supporting pals are gutted. Bit of turmoil at one of our rivals no bad thing for us though. Can see Southend winning the league this year, seem very stable and full of momentum. |  | |  |
| Another one gone….. on 13:50 - Aug 28 with 4958 views | EllDale | Suppose that’s what comes of working for volatile owners. I think I’m right in saying though that, because of their stadium having rugby commitments, that they’ve only played one home game so far this season. Makes you wonder what the lads who followed Hinshelwood from Worthing, including Ollie Pearce, make of the news. |  | |  |
| Another one gone….. on 14:21 - Aug 28 with 4864 views | EllDale | Stuart Maynard just unveiled as new York boss. Obviously been in the pipeline for a while. |  | |  |
| Another one gone….. on 14:43 - Aug 28 with 4820 views | jonahwhereru | While I can say I love football decisions like this make me realise I’ll never understand what goes on in some owners minds. Pathetic. |  | |  |
| |