Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
32 runs required from 20 deliveries (120 minutes without a goal conceeded) 21:58 - Jan 17 with 709 viewsRAFCBLUE

The slump starts here!

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

32 runs required from 20 deliveries (120 minutes without a goal conceeded) on 22:17 - Jan 17 with 658 viewsqlrken05

its not a slump it is get able

Come on Rochdale... Come on Rochdale

32 runs required from 20 deliveries (120 minutes without a goal conceeded) on 00:19 - Jan 18 with 575 viewsdownunder

Could do it in one over. Do you mean goals scored, not conceded?

get able. Able Tasman, discoverer of Australia, a sea, and a fantastic natural area in New Zealand?
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
32 runs required from 20 deliveries (120 minutes without a goal conceeded) on 00:22 - Jan 18 with 566 viewsDaley_Lama

If only Rob had started this thread.

On the subject of 52 or 50 points, I reckon it's going to be lower this season.

There's a real divide of top 5 downwards, so it will be a bit more squeezed at the bottom.

If we get 50 and go down, I will be miffed. And very surprised.

Poll: DF in or out

32 runs required from 20 deliveries (120 minutes without a goal conceeded) on 07:35 - Jan 18 with 494 viewsaleanddale

120 mins?? we conceeded 5 on Sat!!

Agreed the points tally required this year looks like it will be a little lower than 50.

47 / 48 could see us safe but we have the worse GD in league 1.

What price 2 wins on the bounce now!!! - That would really tee us up nicely for the Fight in what looks a tough Feb.
32 runs required from 20 deliveries (120 minutes without a goal conceeded) on 08:16 - Jan 18 with 464 viewsRalphs12

Beech has said that hes due an answer from a player today....

Also the level of players we have been looking at are double our normal wage budget but is getting all the support ect from the board.

Lets hope this signing helps us get firing up top again.

Also david ball was at the match last night.
32 runs required from 20 deliveries (120 minutes without a goal conceeded) on 18:37 - Jan 18 with 332 viewsRAFCBLUE

32 runs required from 20 deliveries (120 minutes without a goal conceeded) on 07:35 - Jan 18 by aleanddale

120 mins?? we conceeded 5 on Sat!!

Agreed the points tally required this year looks like it will be a little lower than 50.

47 / 48 could see us safe but we have the worse GD in league 1.

What price 2 wins on the bounce now!!! - That would really tee us up nicely for the Fight in what looks a tough Feb.

120 from the 5th Stevenage goal plus ninety minutes last night (plus a bit of injury time in both games).

We can get there, but to do so will require lots of clean sheets and arguably two wins from our next four fixtures.

If we get to 32 required from 16 then I wouldn't fancy us, particularly with the horrible goal difference.

Still think it will be 53 points to guarantee safety but can see the bottom six being cut adrift from the rest over the next two weeks.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

32 runs required from 20 deliveries (120 minutes without a goal conceeded) on 19:03 - Jan 18 with 311 viewsD_Alien

32 runs required from 20 deliveries (120 minutes without a goal conceeded) on 18:37 - Jan 18 by RAFCBLUE

120 from the 5th Stevenage goal plus ninety minutes last night (plus a bit of injury time in both games).

We can get there, but to do so will require lots of clean sheets and arguably two wins from our next four fixtures.

If we get to 32 required from 16 then I wouldn't fancy us, particularly with the horrible goal difference.

Still think it will be 53 points to guarantee safety but can see the bottom six being cut adrift from the rest over the next two weeks.

It's looking like a bottom seven - up to and including Exeter in 18th place, from which the four relegated teams will come

I said quite a while back that I reckon 50 pts would see us safe, even with an inferior goal difference and I stand by that
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

32 runs required from 20 deliveries (120 minutes without a goal conceeded) on 19:17 - Jan 18 with 281 viewselectricblue

32 runs required from 20 deliveries (120 minutes without a goal conceeded) on 08:16 - Jan 18 by Ralphs12

Beech has said that hes due an answer from a player today....

Also the level of players we have been looking at are double our normal wage budget but is getting all the support ect from the board.

Lets hope this signing helps us get firing up top again.

Also david ball was at the match last night.

Sneeked that in..
Do you work for the government by any chance...

So any chance who? Which position?..loannee or perminent..

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Login to get fewer ads

32 runs required from 20 deliveries (120 minutes without a goal conceeded) on 20:10 - Jan 18 with 242 viewsRalphs12

32 runs required from 20 deliveries (120 minutes without a goal conceeded) on 19:17 - Jan 18 by electricblue

Sneeked that in..
Do you work for the government by any chance...

So any chance who? Which position?..loannee or perminent..

I aint got a clue, just posted what Beech has said in an interview post match.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024