Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Expect a new signing 22:16 - Jan 18 with 3292 viewsdalenumber2

over the next two days ... player not manager, according to Richard Partington. Wonder who?
Expect a new signing on 22:33 - Jan 18 with 2291 viewsSFD

Ball ?
Expect a new signing on 22:43 - Jan 18 with 2252 viewsShun

Cannon?
Expect a new signing on 23:08 - Jan 18 with 2183 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Barnes Homer is coming back on a permanent.
Expect a new signing on 23:09 - Jan 18 with 2172 viewsD_Alien

Expect a new signing on 23:08 - Jan 18 by Yorkshire_Dale

Barnes Homer is coming back on a permanent.

Aye, "lets see how he does with a run of games under a new manager"

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Expect a new signing on 23:11 - Jan 18 with 2157 viewsdale_upon_tyne

Expect a new signing on 23:09 - Jan 18 by D_Alien

Aye, "lets see how he does with a run of games under a new manager"

He is the new manager.
Expect a new signing on 23:12 - Jan 18 with 2152 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

I'm not even guessing unless its another from the Seaside? Maybe Chris Basham Returning to Spotland? As he were wanting to go out to a League One club as he wanted first team action

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Expect a new signing on 23:17 - Jan 18 with 2119 viewsBrierls

Expect a new signing on 23:12 - Jan 18 by DaleAwaydayBot

I'm not even guessing unless its another from the Seaside? Maybe Chris Basham Returning to Spotland? As he were wanting to go out to a League One club as he wanted first team action

Chris Basham is not coming back to Dale, get it out of your head! He's started Blackpool's last three games, and featured heavily in the matchday squad when available.
Expect a new signing on 23:22 - Jan 18 with 2094 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Expect a new signing on 23:17 - Jan 18 by Brierls

Chris Basham is not coming back to Dale, get it out of your head! He's started Blackpool's last three games, and featured heavily in the matchday squad when available.

Wierder stuff has happened in the past 72 hours this is the football world any is possible

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Login to get fewer ads

Expect a new signing on 00:25 - Jan 19 with 2025 viewsgizmo

Expect a new signing on 23:22 - Jan 18 by DaleAwaydayBot

Wierder stuff has happened in the past 72 hours this is the football world any is possible

The return of Evil?

LOL

Don't miss the donut by looking through the hole.

Expect a new signing on 09:56 - Jan 19 with 1810 viewselectricblue

Richard hinds?

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Expect a new signing on 10:28 - Jan 19 with 1729 viewssince1907

Expect a new signing on 09:56 - Jan 19 by electricblue

Richard hinds?

As he was deemed not good enough by Lincoln City I would hope not--especially as Beechy said in his interview that he was talking to players who earn more than we usually pay!
Expect a new signing on 11:17 - Jan 19 with 1613 viewsTomRAFC

been lead to believe it will be jemal johnson who was recently sacked by southend

nasty piece of work but would certainly be the kind of wide man i'd like to see at the club

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Expect a new signing on 11:18 - Jan 19 with 1601 viewsToffeemanc

Looking like David Ball may be a possibility as his proposed move to Brentford has seemingly fallen through !

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Expect a new signing on 12:20 - Jan 19 with 1454 viewselectricblue

Expect a new signing on 11:17 - Jan 19 by TomRAFC

been lead to believe it will be jemal johnson who was recently sacked by southend

nasty piece of work but would certainly be the kind of wide man i'd like to see at the club

Is Beech, Eyre in disguise?
Its a bloody commanding centre half we need..

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Expect a new signing on 12:26 - Jan 19 with 1419 viewssweetcorn

Expect a new signing on 12:20 - Jan 19 by electricblue

Is Beech, Eyre in disguise?
Its a bloody commanding centre half we need..

It's not a centre half we need, how many more do you want us to sign in that position, you could put vidic at centre half and we'd still struggle, as we have no real shape, so the defence doesnt get the support it needs aswel as the fact the ball constantly comes back at us, as we insist on playing the long ball, with no real target or anyone with strength and technique to hold it up.

A winger is what we are crying out for, that much is blatantly obvious, thompson simply isnt good enough, adams is inconsitant as they come with lots of promise but very little end product (but good enough to play) and JLAA is a better striker in my opinion. Jemal Johnson is a signing i would very much welcome, good player, although his attitude isn't great, we need anything we can get at the minute.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Expect a new signing on 12:33 - Jan 19 with 1365 viewsTomRAFC

jorden and amankwah seems like a partnership that could work
and with darby at right back and widdowson at left back that should be good enough at this level and if it isn't then there is a tactical issue

i would welcome johnson to take the pressure of adams and make it possible to finally play a proper four man midfield with tutte and kennedy in the middle with bogdanovic and ormerod upfront

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Expect a new signing on 12:38 - Jan 19 with 1326 viewssweetcorn

Expect a new signing on 12:33 - Jan 19 by TomRAFC

jorden and amankwah seems like a partnership that could work
and with darby at right back and widdowson at left back that should be good enough at this level and if it isn't then there is a tactical issue

i would welcome johnson to take the pressure of adams and make it possible to finally play a proper four man midfield with tutte and kennedy in the middle with bogdanovic and ormerod upfront

I agree with most of your post, minus the part about bog and bret up front together, think they are too similar to play well together week in week out, just as alf and daggers never did.

I still think grimes has more to offer this club, hes in the top 15 league goal scorers for 2011 calendar year and has 8 for us, its not that bad if you ask me, think he has lost his way at the minute and he probably feels undervalued at the minute. Bog and grimes sounds a good partnership to me.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Expect a new signing on 12:52 - Jan 19 with 1259 views1907

Ball one would assume, Rosler said the deal was pulled at the last minute.
Expect a new signing on 15:47 - Jan 19 with 1020 viewsborodale4

Are we expecting another loan here or a full transfer? Either suggests to me that the board are backing Beech. Why would they authorise more siginings for a man they are actively looking to replace?
Expect a new signing on 16:20 - Jan 19 with 928 viewsFrog

Rundle
Expect a new signing on 16:21 - Jan 19 with 917 viewsFrog

Expect a new signing on 23:12 - Jan 18 by DaleAwaydayBot

He better be quick if he wants league 1 football for a few months.
Expect a new signing on 16:27 - Jan 19 with 886 viewsAtThePeake

Just out of interest, is it only me who doesn't want it to be Ball?

Been largely ineffective in his second spell.

Tangled up in blue.

Expect a new signing on 16:39 - Jan 19 with 835 viewsisitme

We are crying out for two wide players with a bit of pace and guile. We have afr too many defenders and strikers at the moment. Perhaps it is time to shift out some of the deadwood?
Expect a new signing on 16:43 - Jan 19 with 807 views2bluehoops

Expect a new signing on 16:39 - Jan 19 by isitme

We are crying out for two wide players with a bit of pace and guile. We have afr too many defenders and strikers at the moment. Perhaps it is time to shift out some of the deadwood?

Absolutely agree with the deadwood ousting,what a waste of space some people are.
Expect a new signing on 17:38 - Jan 19 with 716 viewsRochblue

http://www.rochdale.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=269715
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024