Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alright Bumlords? It's been awhile 18:44 - Jan 24 with 1705 viewsDildo_baggins

Olaaa olaaa olaaa olaaa olaaaa Bury Bury, Olaaaa olaaaa olaaa olaaaa Bury Bury, Olaaa olaaa olaaa olaaaa Bury Bury, Olaaaa olaaaa olaaaa olaaa Bury Bury, Olaaa olaaa olaaaa olaaaa Bury Bury, Olaaaa olaaaa olaaaa olaaa Bury Bury, Olaaa olaaaa olaaa olaaaa Bury Bury, Olaaaa olaaaa olaaaa olaaa Bury Bury!

I see this board has gone down the Pan, it almost rivals our mong board.

Looking forward to my visit to San sh1tland on Saturday. I predict we'll lose, we always lose to poo teams who haven't won for ages.

Congrats on landing Coleman, he's a right c u nt so should fit right in but I’m sure he'll keep you up so well done.

Have you cleaned the Pigeon poo off the seats for our arrival?
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Alright Bumlords? It's been awhile on 18:47 - Jan 24 with 1677 viewsAtThePeake

*Cough*

Tangled up in blue.

Alright Bumlords? It's been awhile on 18:48 - Jan 24 with 1661 viewswehateoldham

TOP MONG!!

FOOTBALL IS NOT JUST A MATTER OF LIFE AND DEATH ITS MUCH MORE THAN THAT

Alright Bumlords? It's been awhile on 19:09 - Jan 24 with 1600 viewsMasher

We have actually arranged to have more pigeon poo on the seats especially for your visit. Now Feck orf!!

Up The Dale!!

Alright Bumlords? It's been awhile on 19:12 - Jan 24 with 1584 viewsD_Alien

Alright Bumlords? It's been awhile on 19:09 - Jan 24 by Masher

We have actually arranged to have more pigeon poo on the seats especially for your visit. Now Feck orf!!

You're so right! In fact, we've imported bury pidgeons to shit blackpudding-shit all over the Willbutts to make them feel at home!

You can scrape it off to spread on your half-time pie, but don't forget to lick the seats on your way out

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Alright Bumlords? It's been awhile on 19:13 - Jan 24 with 1577 viewsdalenumber2

Alright Bumlords? It's been awhile on 19:09 - Jan 24 by Masher

not just pigeon poo either for you lot - going to get a shedload of manure and spread it over the seats.
Alright Bumlords? It's been awhile on 19:18 - Jan 24 with 1551 viewsDoctor_Parple

lol!!!!

David in Bristol!!!

Alright Bumlords? It's been awhile on 19:22 - Jan 24 with 1522 viewsParryPussendale

i think we should just let bury win, we are definitely going down and they have a chance of play offs so why not give them a helping hand.

if you disagree you are racist to george boateng lol

You want fries with that?

Alright Bumlords? It's been awhile on 19:29 - Jan 24 with 1493 viewsBirchy915

I think I found some of your holiday snaps Dildo ;)

I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them.

Login to get fewer ads

Alright Bumlords? It's been awhile on 19:31 - Jan 24 with 1485 viewssandylaner1

sorry couldn't resist

Alright Bumlords? It's been awhile on 19:45 - Jan 24 with 1451 viewsD_Alien

Alright Bumlords? It's been awhile on 19:22 - Jan 24 by ParryPussendale

i think we should just let bury win, we are definitely going down and they have a chance of play offs so why not give them a helping hand.

if you disagree you are racist to george boateng lol

You seem to have calmed down somewhat?

Have you been given a reciprocal "helping hand" after Judd's point blank refusal to suck you off?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Alright Bumlords? It's been awhile on 20:16 - Jan 24 with 1379 viewsfinberty

Too many Olaaas in the first line.

Can't you count up to 4?

Or should that be:

can't you count up 2 - 4?
Alright Bumlords? It's been awhile on 22:49 - Jan 24 with 1276 viewsPops2

Alright Bumlords? It's been awhile on 19:45 - Jan 24 by D_Alien

You seem to have calmed down somewhat?

Have you been given a reciprocal "helping hand" after Judd's point blank refusal to suck you off?

Maybe Jug obliged afterall
Alright Bumlords? It's been awhile on 23:05 - Jan 24 with 1249 viewsRoChDaLe

We don't want tits like you coming onto a message board expressing your opinion. All us dale fans have enough shit having to look at you and your fellow fans when you come to Spotland. The nickname for Spotland you have come up with is as shit as our defence and that's saying something. We have already got litter pickers who pick up all the shit out of the ground looks like we'll need a couple of those then if you really are bring 1800 fans.

how is anthony elding still in league one?

Alright Bumlords? It's been a while on 23:18 - Jan 24 with 1227 viewsPops2

Alright Bumlords? It's been awhile on 23:05 - Jan 24 by RoChDaLe

We don't want tits like you coming onto a message board expressing your opinion. All us dale fans have enough shit having to look at you and your fellow fans when you come to Spotland. The nickname for Spotland you have come up with is as shit as our defence and that's saying something. We have already got litter pickers who pick up all the shit out of the ground looks like we'll need a couple of those then if you really are bring 1800 fans.

Grotland isn't even yours. Belongs to RFL or so they think so after announcing it after buying Odsal.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024