Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh dear,Amirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! 14:49 - Jul 15 with 2706 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Bit surprised that no-one has started a thread on Khan's fantastic result last night?

Great to see Bolton's finest getting a paste-ing,but has anyone got a link to the fight itself?

Career in tatters.........(titter,titter)
Oh dear,Amirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! on 15:09 - Jul 15 with 1874 viewsCrede

He was in tatters at the end of round 3, just as Garcia predicted
Oh dear,Amirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! on 16:24 - Jul 15 with 1787 viewspioneer

Could it have been that flouride toothpaste his new trainer warned him about???

What a t*t
Oh dear,Amirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! on 16:26 - Jul 15 with 1784 viewsPops2

Oh dear,Amirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! on 16:24 - Jul 15 by pioneer

Could it have been that flouride toothpaste his new trainer warned him about???

What a t*t

No chin so will never be big time.
Oh dear,Amirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! on 18:07 - Jul 15 with 1704 viewsTalkingSutty

Oh dear,Amirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! on 16:26 - Jul 15 by Pops2

No chin so will never be big time.

Very good at muscling down Deansgate though surrounded by his entourage (Team Khan). Woman and children having to walk into the road because they completley block the pavement and refuse to move, thats the arrogance of the man and his cronies.

Like the respected American boxing journalist stated today, there are another two dozen up and coming Yanks who are all capable of beating Khan, he isnt anything special.
Oh dear,Amirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! on 18:18 - Jul 15 with 1693 viewsColDale

I don't get the animosity towards Khan. 99% of British boxers stay in Britain and simply take the big hometown paydays, taking on opponents of sufficient calibre that the next big hometown payday is not endangered, and Amir cannot be accused of that, and despite suggestions that he wasn't, he was most graceful in defeat last night.
Oh dear,Amirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! on 18:25 - Jul 15 with 1679 viewsSuddenLad

I don't think there's so much animosity in the real sense of the word, I just think that people are tired of his big mouth and his entourage. He's often seen as an arrogant little twerp who likes to give the impression that he's the best around. He longs to have a crack at Floyd Merryweather. Not a chance after yesterday.

In typical British fashion, people love to see a perceived gob-shite fall from grace and Khan has supplied the perfect moment for them.

Yes, he was gracious in defeat but if he had been better prepared, more respectful of his opponent and less arrogant, he way well be holding two titles today instead of looking to salvage what was once a promising career.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Oh dear,Amirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! on 18:37 - Jul 15 with 1665 viewsBanned4ever

Oh dear,Amirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! on 18:18 - Jul 15 by ColDale

I don't get the animosity towards Khan. 99% of British boxers stay in Britain and simply take the big hometown paydays, taking on opponents of sufficient calibre that the next big hometown payday is not endangered, and Amir cannot be accused of that, and despite suggestions that he wasn't, he was most graceful in defeat last night.

im not a khan fan but will say hes a very good role model for young Muslims not only is he proud to be a Muslim but also very proud of being British
Oh dear,Amirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! on 18:54 - Jul 15 with 1645 viewspioneer

Oh dear,Amirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! on 18:37 - Jul 15 by Banned4ever

im not a khan fan but will say hes a very good role model for young Muslims not only is he proud to be a Muslim but also very proud of being British

Simple chap who had some talent but allowed himself to be managed by the wrong types.

Wouldnt surpise me if he were to be skint in 10 years time. His helpers are probably helping themselves, as much as possible, now the bubble has burst.
Login to get fewer ads

Oh dear,Amirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! on 19:52 - Jul 15 with 1606 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Oh dear,Amirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! on 18:54 - Jul 15 by pioneer

Simple chap who had some talent but allowed himself to be managed by the wrong types.

Wouldnt surpise me if he were to be skint in 10 years time. His helpers are probably helping themselves, as much as possible, now the bubble has burst.

He is a nice bloke by all accounts - Unlike Prince Nassim Hamed - who was and utter cock!!!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Oh dear,Amirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! on 20:07 - Jul 15 with 1591 viewsukidale07

Never rated Khan and never will. He is nothing special, cant see why he is so bigged up. Has one or two decent moves and that is it. Loved seeing him get beat by Garcia. And as Froch said, maybe he should call it quits.
Oh dear,Amirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! on 20:07 - Jul 15 with 1590 viewsRoChDaLe

to be honest hes just got a very clever management team who have hyped him up to be something what hes not by putting him against very bad opponents and him walking all over them on itv but now hes been handed big books to fight over in america hes done it and made a load of money. we can all laugh at him but im pretty certain hes richer than all of us on here!

how is anthony elding still in league one?

Oh dear,Amirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! on 20:09 - Jul 15 with 1583 viewsnordenblue

I take it you've not heard about his driving convictions and countless amounts of times other numerous public complaints againsts his general behaviour?The bloke is a self engrossed tosser who deserves all the flack when it all goes pear shaped, a decent boxer for sure but genuine world class im afraid he's miles away
Oh dear,Amirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! on 20:09 - Jul 15 with 1583 viewsnordenblue

I take it you've not heard about his driving convictions and countless amounts of times other numerous public complaints againsts his general behaviour?The bloke is a self engrossed tosser who deserves all the flack when it all goes pear shaped, a decent boxer for sure but genuine world class im afraid he's miles away
Oh dear,Amirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! on 20:10 - Jul 15 with 1579 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Oh dear,Amirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! on 20:07 - Jul 15 by ukidale07

Never rated Khan and never will. He is nothing special, cant see why he is so bigged up. Has one or two decent moves and that is it. Loved seeing him get beat by Garcia. And as Froch said, maybe he should call it quits.

What has Froch ever done though - he is far from world class - E.M. was though!!!!

Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Oh dear,Amirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! on 20:11 - Jul 15 with 1575 viewsRoChDaLe

Oh dear,Amirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! on 20:10 - Jul 15 by Thacks_Rabbits

What has Froch ever done though - he is far from world class - E.M. was though!!!!

battered bute whos a decent fighter so pipe down

Oh dear,Amirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! on 20:12 - Jul 15 with 1569 viewsukidale07

Oh dear,Amirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! on 20:10 - Jul 15 by Thacks_Rabbits

I simply stated what Froch came out and said. Nothing to do with how good he is or isnt.
Oh dear,Amirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! on 20:14 - Jul 15 with 1569 viewsPops2

Oh dear,Amirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! on 18:18 - Jul 15 by ColDale

Erm no he wasn't. He blamed not taking the fight seriously for the defeat. I bet his fans who travelledto Vegas loved hearing that. Decent figher but no chin.
Oh dear,Amirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! on 20:14 - Jul 15 with 1568 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Oh dear,Amirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! on 20:11 - Jul 15 by RoChDaLe

battered bute whos a decent fighter so pipe down

And lost to Ward and Kesler - and Joe Cal would have leathered him senseless - so pipe down!!!!

Oh dear,Amirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! on 20:18 - Jul 15 with 1555 viewsRoChDaLe

Oh dear,Amirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! on 20:14 - Jul 15 by Thacks_Rabbits

And lost to Ward and Kesler - and Joe Cal would have leathered him senseless - so pipe down!!!!

wards world champion and also it went 12 rounds and he got his game plan wrong.. he'll be back so pipe down

Oh dear,Amirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! on 20:55 - Jul 15 with 1519 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Oh dear,Amirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! on 20:18 - Jul 15 by RoChDaLe

wards world champion and also it went 12 rounds and he got his game plan wrong.. he'll be back so pipe down

Beaten nobody decent - Oh He beat Brian Mcgee - who was past it - fantastic - and against Taylor he was lucky.

So pipe Down lol

Oh dear,Amirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! on 21:48 - Jul 15 with 1477 viewsNorthernSou1

doubt he'll ever get his chance to fight mayweather now. There is little question that Khan is an exciting fighter, yet his defensive frailties have been exposed again. the harsh reality is that mistakes at this level can be crushing. I may be made to eat my words but with his glass chin he'll never be world class
Oh dear,Amirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! on 22:55 - Jul 15 with 1431 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Oh dear,Amirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! on 21:48 - Jul 15 by NorthernSou1

doubt he'll ever get his chance to fight mayweather now. There is little question that Khan is an exciting fighter, yet his defensive frailties have been exposed again. the harsh reality is that mistakes at this level can be crushing. I may be made to eat my words but with his glass chin he'll never be world class

Would not be a fight - Mayweather is a different class

Price is only UK boxer that could be classed as potential WC atm

Oh dear,Amirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! on 23:38 - Jul 15 with 1408 viewsrafc1977

Oh dear,Amirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! on 21:48 - Jul 15 by NorthernSou1

If "moneymaywether" and tv think they can make from it they will fight! Khans chin isn't all that bad, here's my reasoning.... Prescott was a massive puncher, and Garcia's ko rate ain't to shabby the common thing in those fights was Amir not taking them seriousley, looking ahead call it what you will. Maidana was a heavy handed bugger and Khan took his best and came through. Maywether if caught by te punches khan was off the above would also be troubled, difference is Floyd don't get hit very often at all. Khans prob for me ain't his chin, its that 5 or 10% extra that seperates a good boxer from a world class one. If the mayweather or pacman fight happened for khan he would get handled, he just ain't savvy enough for that company.
Oh dear,Amirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! on 00:10 - Jul 16 with 1386 viewsrafc1984

Glad he got beat, cant stand him. Proper arsehole gobshite.
Oh dear,Amirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! on 01:50 - Jul 16 with 1357 viewsthebackrowhero

the lad is just not good enough. falls for the tear up and throws the left cross which then his chin goes in the air so v top class fighters he gets ended!!! all this im the best in world crap is pushed by sky they have lost plenty on him now cant sell a fight in dali bar to be fair!!! glass jaw end of
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024