Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
praise for coleman 18:05 - Dec 22 with 610 viewsRoChDaLe

1. hes kept grimes out of the side for a couple of games and as soon as he has brought him back in 4 goals in 2 games and plus the usual lazyness wasn't there and he worked so hard and he was rewarded for it, GOOD MANAGEMENT!

2.even though its mostly the same starting line-up, coleman has clearly instructed bobby grant to stick to the right side of the pitch more, and last night it worked wonderfully

3.i don't know if its just me but last night even before we went one nill up there was a much better atmosphere - was it because of the meetings on monday?

and finally, i don't really think we need a big man upfront in league two like adebola, i think it plays perfectly into most oppositions hands, most league two centrebacks we have faced are 6 foot plus and built like a brick house so i think it would be better if we put a more pacey striker like logan up front to counteract that. NICE CHRISTMAS PRESENT THOUGH LAST NIGHT... UP THE DALE!

how is anthony elding still in league one?

praise for coleman on 18:23 - Dec 22 with 579 viewsMoonyDale

Adebola was unplayable last night and their defence just could not cope with him....

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

praise for coleman on 18:59 - Dec 22 with 521 viewsRoChDaLe

praise for coleman on 18:23 - Dec 22 by MoonyDale

Adebola was unplayable last night and their defence just could not cope with him....

i agree, i think hes played very well but i think sometimes playing with a lone striker just automatically makes a team hoof it up at every oppurtunity and cut out possible nice passing build up.. and sometimes he does slow the game down a little. and plus logan needs a chance!

how is anthony elding still in league one?

praise for coleman on 20:01 - Dec 22 with 433 viewsTomRAFC

it seemed to me that we were still playing a 4-3-3 but an incredibly flexible one with grimes and grant drifting out to the wings depending on which side of the pitch the attack was coming down

i thought tutte was superb at picking the ball up in defence and beggining to drive forward when we were penned in

rhys bennet was excellent and adebola's positional sense tore cheltenham apart

while i thought cavanagh had a poor first half he cut out several attacks in the second half and played some cute little passing moves with jk

it was nice to see some attractive football and was a welcome christmas present to this exile daley!

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024