Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
transfers 17:02 - Jan 9 with 1533 viewsrochdale1

It all seems to have gone quiet at the club is anything going on ?? Any transfer targets to cheer us up ??? Or we just waitng for people ti bid for grimes, tutte etc.... The lack of any communication with the fans is starting to tick me off !! Im bored off rochdale and the lack of ambition by club and fans !
transfers on 17:10 - Jan 9 with 1257 viewsRoChDaLe

on the dodge transfer rumours site it says that we will sign guy branston in the next couple of days, i dont personally think we need any changes in defence unless they add quality, what we really need is cavanagh or someone else to just sit in front of the defence and not go anywhere so it lets tutte/kennedy/rafferty/mcintyre a bit more freedom to go forward and not get caught on the counter

how is anthony elding still in league one?

transfers on 17:33 - Jan 9 with 1182 views442Dale

transfers on 17:10 - Jan 9 by RoChDaLe

on the dodge transfer rumours site it says that we will sign guy branston in the next couple of days, i dont personally think we need any changes in defence unless they add quality, what we really need is cavanagh or someone else to just sit in front of the defence and not go anywhere so it lets tutte/kennedy/rafferty/mcintyre a bit more freedom to go forward and not get caught on the counter

They've probably read that on here.

WiganDale is our SSN.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

transfers on 17:38 - Jan 9 with 1168 viewsolympicdale

transfers on 17:10 - Jan 9 by RoChDaLe

That website needs to shut down, its less than shite.

Life is a game of fate.

transfers on 17:49 - Jan 9 with 1136 viewssandylaner1

JC keeps his cards close to his chest
transfers on 18:02 - Jan 9 with 1101 viewselectricblue

transfers on 17:49 - Jan 9 by sandylaner1

JC keeps his cards close to his chest

Not as close as his betting slips....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

transfers on 18:13 - Jan 9 with 1071 viewssweetcorn

they obviously dont want to risk other clubs gettin a sniff of who we're after and risk getting outbid. Hopefully we'll see a couple come in, and hopefully a few out. Craney, BBM, Donnelly, Curran.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

transfers on 18:14 - Jan 9 with 1065 viewselectricblue

Add edwards and puteril to that list....

transfers on 18:22 - Jan 9 with 1032 viewsolympicdale

transfers on 18:13 - Jan 9 by sweetcorn

they obviously dont want to risk other clubs gettin a sniff of who we're after and risk getting outbid. Hopefully we'll see a couple come in, and hopefully a few out. Craney, BBM, Donnelly, Curran.

possibly Pearson too.

Life is a game of fate.

Login to get fewer ads

transfers on 18:38 - Jan 9 with 984 viewsChaffRAFC

BBM is on very little according to Coleman and is good for the dressing room. I'm sure that if he thought it would be worthwhile to free up his wage then he would do. If it was me, he'd be gone but I'm not sure Coleman will.

Craney, Putterill and Smith are all on non-contract terms so how much would we save there? I don't know whether they're paid weekly but we can release/they can leave when they want or whether they're paid per game. If it's the latter then we wont gain anything by releasing them. If it's the former then I'd release both Craney and Putterill but keep Smith (see post about Edwards below).

Curran is out on loan and we need to be pressing to make that a permanent thing. He's not good enough by the looks of it and we could do to save all of his wage.

George Donnelly will be going nowhere. We paid money for him, Coleman still obviously rates him so if anyone thinks we're gonna get rid of him then you can think again. Sorry haters.

If we're keeping Smith then we need to release Matty Edwards. He wont be on much but he's a wasted wage. It's a shame because I like him and has waited patiently sat on the bench but his injury problems wont go away and £300 a week or whatever he's on is better going back in the piggy bank.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

transfers on 18:44 - Jan 9 with 960 viewsolympicdale

transfers on 18:38 - Jan 9 by ChaffRAFC

BBM is on very little according to Coleman and is good for the dressing room. I'm sure that if he thought it would be worthwhile to free up his wage then he would do. If it was me, he'd be gone but I'm not sure Coleman will.

Craney, Putterill and Smith are all on non-contract terms so how much would we save there? I don't know whether they're paid weekly but we can release/they can leave when they want or whether they're paid per game. If it's the latter then we wont gain anything by releasing them. If it's the former then I'd release both Craney and Putterill but keep Smith (see post about Edwards below).

Curran is out on loan and we need to be pressing to make that a permanent thing. He's not good enough by the looks of it and we could do to save all of his wage.

George Donnelly will be going nowhere. We paid money for him, Coleman still obviously rates him so if anyone thinks we're gonna get rid of him then you can think again. Sorry haters.

If we're keeping Smith then we need to release Matty Edwards. He wont be on much but he's a wasted wage. It's a shame because I like him and has waited patiently sat on the bench but his injury problems wont go away and £300 a week or whatever he's on is better going back in the piggy bank.

how long is Donnellys contract, pretty sure it was a 1 year deal, if so I cant see us keeping him after June.

edit: just seen it was a 2 year deal, lets see if this was his 'bedding in' period.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Life is a game of fate.

transfers on 18:50 - Jan 9 with 939 viewsD_Alien

transfers on 18:44 - Jan 9 by olympicdale

how long is Donnellys contract, pretty sure it was a 1 year deal, if so I cant see us keeping him after June.

edit: just seen it was a 2 year deal, lets see if this was his 'bedding in' period.

If it is, the mattress is shit-stained

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

transfers on 18:54 - Jan 9 with 923 viewsolympicdale

transfers on 18:50 - Jan 9 by D_Alien

If it is, the mattress is shit-stained

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18075482

guess we're stuck for another year.

Life is a game of fate.

transfers on 18:54 - Jan 9 with 919 views442Dale

But the quote in the Ob was "some of them unfortunately will find themselves out of work by the end of the week. But that’s football,”

Nobody under contract will be out of work.

As for Donnelly, Coleman may well have rated him when making the signing. But he's a permanent fixture on the bench now, and his ability had not reflected the manager's faith in him. Hill paid money for Shaw, but by this stage of his first season he was sent out on loan. We have got to do the same with Donnelly to free up more money.

transfers on 18:55 - Jan 9 with 916 viewselectricblue

Good for the dressing room so but thats not good enough..
His wages no matter how little he is being could pay toward somebody who can do a job..
Christ i will paint the changing rooms does that make me good in that dept....!
The more i read about JC the more im becoming to dislike him..

transfers on 19:00 - Jan 9 with 913 viewsThe_DJ

What is good for the dressing room.

Does he hang up jackets ?

Tell a few gags ?

Make Churchillian speeches ?

transfers on 19:01 - Jan 9 with 899 viewsolympicdale

transfers on 18:54 - Jan 9 by 442Dale

But the quote in the Ob was "some of them unfortunately will find themselves out of work by the end of the week. But that’s football,”

As for Donnelly, Coleman may well have rated him when making the signing. But he's a permanent fixture on the bench now, and his ability had not reflected the manager's faith in him. Hill paid money for Shaw, but by this stage of his first season he was sent out on loan. We have got to do the same with Donnelly to free up more money.

Aside from the three from last year, plus Lillis and Grant, those will be our top earners, aside from them, no one should be too comfortable, as none of them have really shone. Id like to see Bennett tied down to a long deal too. In terms of new arrivals, I personally want to see some creativity in the midfield, add to that a commanding centre half, and i think it should get us back on track

Life is a game of fate.

transfers on 19:05 - Jan 9 with 882 viewsPDIDDY

transfers on 19:00 - Jan 9 by The_DJ

What is good for the dressing room.

Does he hang up jackets ?

Tell a few gags ?

Make Churchillian speeches ?

He's a paddy... To be sure

Gissa job

transfers on 19:25 - Jan 9 with 824 viewsBigDaveMyCock

'Im bored off rochdale and the lack of ambition by club and fans !'

You're bored with the lack of ambition by us fans?

What would you like us to do or say to relieve you of your boredom? It's just I'm racking my brain and I can't think of anything I've done, or any other fan for that matter, to bore you when it comes to the issue of the club's transfer dealings. How's about I say we should sign Robin Van Persie? Sufficently stimulated now?

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

transfers on 19:55 - Jan 9 with 747 viewsSalwaDale

transfers on 17:33 - Jan 9 by 442Dale

They've probably read that on here.

WiganDale is our SSN.

WDN understands that Craney has already left the club, Donnelly is about to sign on loan for Stockport, Pearson is heading out to Hyde on loan and Dele Adebola is just finalising a permanent move to Newcastle.

We will be signing Guy Branston, Gareth Owen, Andy Procter and one of David Beckham's golden balls.

*May I just point out that all of the above are completely and utterly made up.

TBBT

transfers on 20:10 - Jan 9 with 705 viewsBigDaveMyCock

transfers on 19:55 - Jan 9 by SalwaDale

WDN understands that Craney has already left the club, Donnelly is about to sign on loan for Stockport, Pearson is heading out to Hyde on loan and Dele Adebola is just finalising a permanent move to Newcastle.

We will be signing Guy Branston, Gareth Owen, Andy Procter and one of David Beckham's golden balls.

*May I just point out that all of the above are completely and utterly made up.

It was the shifting Donnelly out bit that made me suspicious.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

transfers on 20:12 - Jan 9 with 694 viewsChaffRAFC

transfers on 18:54 - Jan 9 by 442Dale

I live in Oldham technically so don't get the Observer!

I don't disagree with you about Donnelly, just don't think there's any chance of him going for the reasons stated.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

transfers on 20:14 - Jan 9 with 680 viewsfitzochris

transfers on 20:10 - Jan 9 by BigDaveMyCock

It was the shifting Donnelly out bit that made me suspicious.

Maybe Shrews will take Donnelly as opposed to Grimes in exchange for Gornell...

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

transfers on 20:14 - Jan 9 with 681 views442Dale

transfers on 20:12 - Jan 9 by ChaffRAFC

I don't disagree with you about Donnelly, just don't think there's any chance of him going for the reasons stated.

Developments in the other thread appear he might!

transfers on 20:16 - Jan 9 with 676 viewsD_Alien

transfers on 20:12 - Jan 9 by ChaffRAFC

There's a lot of folk don't "get" the Observer!

Its never been the same since Auntie Joyce died

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

transfers on 22:16 - Jan 9 with 567 viewsBlueDutch

transfers on 20:16 - Jan 9 by D_Alien

There's a lot of folk don't "get" the Observer!

Its never been the same since Auntie Joyce died

Auntie Joyce ... blimey that takes me back.

Did anyone notice the captions under the action(?) photos in the Ob?
I am sure it was JC that wrote those .. or his craptain.
Dunno how one is supposed to be able to tell if a player is winning/losing/fighting for a ball in a still photo. But in any event Cav manages to come out smelling of roses. Fishy.

upthedale.nl

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024