Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
IF.... 12:03 - Jan 8 with 2719 viewsgresh1

you were a goldbond agent for 10 years, going out in the wind,rain ,snow and hail
to keep the club you love afloat , and circumstances forced you to get another job for whatever reason, so you had to quit as an agent would you expect the club to allow you to keep your season ticket as a mark of good faith for all your service ? just asking thats all.
IF.... on 12:06 - Jan 8 with 2702 viewsDale_Pea

Seems like an extremely specific question to just ask out of the blue.

Best buddy of' Irish_rafc' xox

IF.... on 12:13 - Jan 8 with 2669 viewslurker

I wouldn't expect it, but it would be jolly nice of them to recognise my service by doing it
IF.... on 12:16 - Jan 8 with 2647 viewsAtThePeake

Keep it until the end of the season?

Without a doubt.

Tangled up in blue.

IF.... on 12:37 - Jan 8 with 2582 viewschuckleberry

As a goodwill gesture, given your commitment, yes I think it would be appropriate to keep the season ticket.

Hasn't someone had theirs taken off them for a similar reason only for it to be re-instated?
IF.... on 13:00 - Jan 8 with 2514 views100notout

IF.... on 12:37 - Jan 8 by chuckleberry

As a goodwill gesture, given your commitment, yes I think it would be appropriate to keep the season ticket.

Hasn't someone had theirs taken off them for a similar reason only for it to be re-instated?

If memory serves me right I think it was David Clough - he had been an agent for a lot longer than 10 years and had the equivalent of something like 6 or 7 rounds (collected virtually every night).

To the OP - yours is a less deserving case but I think even so deserves some recognition and for you to keep your ST would seem the best option. Didn't you have to pay £30 for it anyway?

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

IF.... on 13:41 - Jan 8 with 2435 views442Dale

What's the policy?

All it needs to be is clear, with everyone who gets a ticket to be aware of the implications of giving up a round before they decide whether to do one/carry on.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

IF.... on 13:48 - Jan 8 with 2418 viewsBobbyjoe

I'M BRIAN!!!!!!!!!
IF.... on 13:58 - Jan 8 with 2392 viewsdingdangblue

IF.... on 13:41 - Jan 8 by 442Dale

What's the policy?

All it needs to be is clear, with everyone who gets a ticket to be aware of the implications of giving up a round before they decide whether to do one/carry on.

I would imagine the policy is : whoever is doing the round gets the ticket,whether it be 10 years or 10 weeks? Whoever takes over the round takes over the ticket?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Login to get fewer ads

IF.... on 15:01 - Jan 8 with 2327 viewsdalenumber2

My son bought a full price season ticket in May then became a goldbond agent in August at the start of the season, however he was not allowed a refund on his full price ticket in exchange for a goldbond season ticket.
I am not sure about the policy but there should be one which is made clear to goldbond agents when they start. You should obviously not be allowed to keep a season ticket if you have only been an agent for, say, a month then decide to quit, but you would think there would be a goodwill gesture, perhaps for agents who have been working for five years or more. I am not sure what the policy is though.
IF.... on 18:56 - Jan 8 with 2196 viewsLee_Bullet

IF.... on 13:58 - Jan 8 by dingdangblue

I would imagine the policy is : whoever is doing the round gets the ticket,whether it be 10 years or 10 weeks? Whoever takes over the round takes over the ticket?

Correct that is the policy.
IF.... on 17:52 - Jan 9 with 2023 viewsG_Dale

It's a job you get paid for. Once you leave, for whatever reason, you don't get any more benefits.

Poll: Dale player. Do you use it?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024