Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nice Gesture 18:57 - Mar 17 with 1151 viewsShun

From this Ipswich player (Tyrone Mings).

Nice Gesture on 19:17 - Mar 17 with 1112 viewsolympicdale

Good job the team were merciless in dispatching of Bolton. I did hear about that yeaterday, agreed a very good gesture towards someone he didnt know, good on him.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Life is a game of fate.

Nice Gesture on 19:23 - Mar 17 with 1083 viewsolympicdale

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/22662/supporters-club-praise-for-generou

Life is a game of fate.

Nice Gesture on 19:54 - Mar 17 with 1047 viewsTVOS1907

Nice Gesture on 19:23 - Mar 17 by olympicdale

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/22662/supporters-club-praise-for-generou

I really hope bury sign this player.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Nice Gesture on 21:11 - Mar 17 with 990 viewsBartRowou

Dexter Blacksocks did something similar at Forest. A fan tweeted how she'd lost her tickets on the way to Huddersfield and he put two aside for her at the ground. There are some decent footballers out there.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Nice Gesture on 21:29 - Mar 17 with 965 viewsjudd

So, had that been Tazzy tweeting one of our players?

Just sayin'

Poll: What is it to be then?

Nice Gesture on 21:33 - Mar 17 with 950 views442Dale

Nice Gesture on 21:29 - Mar 17 by judd

So, had that been Tazzy tweeting one of our players?

Just sayin'

If it was Donnelly, he'd miss it.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Nice Gesture on 21:38 - Mar 17 with 934 viewsDale57

Not like MAN'URE a few yrs ago.I rang them and asked them if it would be possible for the club to send the brother in law a get well card to cheer him up.He had had a heart attack and was in hospital feeling really really low and was (passed away) Man'ure mad and that it would help lift his spirits.I was informed that if i bought a card and sent it to them,they would get a couple of players to sign it.Bit tight i thought considering all the money they make.
Nice Gesture on 22:04 - Mar 17 with 899 viewspioneer

Nice Gesture on 21:38 - Mar 17 by Dale57

Not like MAN'URE a few yrs ago.I rang them and asked them if it would be possible for the club to send the brother in law a get well card to cheer him up.He had had a heart attack and was in hospital feeling really really low and was (passed away) Man'ure mad and that it would help lift his spirits.I was informed that if i bought a card and sent it to them,they would get a couple of players to sign it.Bit tight i thought considering all the money they make.

I had the opposite experience with City. Father in law a season ticket holder but dying with cancer back in 05. I e mailed them and they sent him a card signed by entire team.

Reached hm on the Friday, he had the game on the radio saturday and passed away minutes after the final whistle as they secured the points needed to stay up.

As you say it can't be that much trouble.

Login to get fewer ads

Nice Gesture on 00:24 - Mar 18 with 834 viewsDale57

Nice Gesture on 22:04 - Mar 17 by pioneer

I had the opposite experience with City. Father in law a season ticket holder but dying with cancer back in 05. I e mailed them and they sent him a card signed by entire team.

Reached hm on the Friday, he had the game on the radio saturday and passed away minutes after the final whistle as they secured the points needed to stay up.

As you say it can't be that much trouble.

Thats very touching indeed.
Nice Gesture on 12:40 - Mar 18 with 744 viewsPDIDDY

Nice Gesture on 21:38 - Mar 17 by Dale57

On that note, my mates son lost his mum to cancer at the age of 45 in feb, he has been contacting local boxers, football clubs etc for shirts, boxing gloves and the like, to be auctioned for bury hospice. He rang Bolton wanderer and asked about the chances of a signed shirt for the auction to which the reply, no problem that will be £100 please, absolute disgrace(not cos its Bolton either)

Gissa job

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024