Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gutted 17:31 - Jul 9 with 3422 viewsChaffRAFC

Andy Bishop has left #buryareback to join Wrexham. That's at least half of our songs gone for derby day.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Gutted on 17:33 - Jul 9 with 3391 viewsRalphs12

Would imagine it frees up a good some of wages for them to recycle.

When I was at the dale Wrexham friendly way back when stevie e was in charge, I had two Wrexham fans sat behind me discussing how they had to pay for the kit for the players as they didn't have a pot to piddle in....
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Gutted on 17:34 - Jul 9 with 3365 viewsjudd

Hardly got started, at a right rate of knots.

#theburyfootballclub

Poll: What is it to be then?

Gutted on 17:37 - Jul 9 with 3349 viewsolympicdale

idiot! doesn't he know there is a revolution at bury, or maybe just a revolt.

Life is a game of fate.

Gutted on 18:12 - Jul 9 with 3247 viewsDaley_Lama

He always took the songs well did battybish, made me chuckle when gay songs were aimed at him despite his missus expecting their first one.

Decent player, shin splints did for him.

Poll: DF in or out

Gutted on 23:11 - Jul 9 with 2919 viewsRAFCBLUE

A dark day for this messageboard.

83 goals in 7 years and a MASSIVE 264 appearances in that time, didn't warrant the £3k per week deal he was on and that's now been paid up.

I'll miss his inept ability, but to be fair to him he did well in League football with the limited ability he had. His agent on the other hand is a very talented and skilled individual who could have sold ice to the Eskimos!

A small part of me would love to revive getbehindthelads' Value for Moneywatch for a final tribute - but a lack of password memory means like Andy its been consigned to history.

#itsgreatwhenyouresuperiortoscum

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Gutted on 23:15 - Jul 9 with 2901 viewsirishrafc

Surely this has lowed the odds on Wrexham being Promoted back into the Football League

Eire Euro 2016 Champions

Gutted on 00:25 - Jul 10 with 2818 viewsdilligas

Gutted on 23:11 - Jul 9 by RAFCBLUE

83 goals in 7 years and a MASSIVE 264 appearances in that time, didn't warrant the £3k per week deal he was on and that's now been paid up.

I'll miss his inept ability, but to be fair to him he did well in League football with the limited ability he had. His agent on the other hand is a very talented and skilled individual who could have sold ice to the Eskimos!

A small part of me would love to revive getbehindthelads' Value for Moneywatch for a final tribute - but a lack of password memory means like Andy its been consigned to history.

Maybe he has the same agent as Howarth
Gutted on 01:30 - Jul 10 with 2795 viewsShun

Gutted on 23:11 - Jul 9 by RAFCBLUE

Value for Moneywatch by getbehindthelads! That brings back memories!
Login to get fewer ads

Gutted on 10:36 - Jul 10 with 2592 viewsR442D

Half the songs gone?

You're joking?!

Ashley Grimes to wind up now, he'll love it!
Gutted on 11:06 - Jul 10 with 2560 viewsMass_Debater

http://www.buryfc.co.uk/news/article/statement-from-andy-bishop-904475.aspx
Gutted on 11:19 - Jul 10 with 2529 viewsChaffRAFC

Gutted on 11:06 - Jul 10 by Mass_Debater

http://www.buryfc.co.uk/news/article/statement-from-andy-bishop-904475.aspx

Bless him

Gutted on 11:22 - Jul 10 with 2525 views1907

Chris Sedgewick signs for them
Gutted on 11:25 - Jul 10 with 2510 views1907

And Rooney
Gutted on 11:27 - Jul 10 with 2502 viewsChaffRAFC

Gutted on 11:25 - Jul 10 by 1907

And Rooney

No, they've signed Rooooonnnneeeeyyy apparently! They do realize it's not Wayne don't they?!

Gutted on 11:30 - Jul 10 with 2490 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

The world wide scouting network this week has reached Bolton, Hyde and scouseland! Wow!

A lot of 12 month deals?

I expect the next signing to be Kieron Durkan!

#Neverlution

Everything thats been, has past. The answers in the looking glass!

Gutted on 11:40 - Jul 10 with 2464 viewslurker

"Chris has been on trial with the Shakers over pre-season and has done enough to force Kevin Blackwell into handing him a deal at Gigg Lane."

i.e. kick a football
Gutted on 12:09 - Jul 10 with 2408 viewsdownunder

Gutted on 11:30 - Jul 10 by SteTsGoldenBoot

The world wide scouting network this week has reached Bolton, Hyde and scouseland! Wow!

A lot of 12 month deals?

I expect the next signing to be Kieron Durkan!

#Neverlution

Rumour has it they are after a couple of Nigerian strikers. They are really scoring goals for fun at the moment.
Gutted on 12:19 - Jul 10 with 2394 viewsjudd

This fast rate of knots theme - is there some sort of fookin' sailor boy involved in writing all of this gubbins?

Poll: What is it to be then?

Gutted on 12:20 - Jul 10 with 2388 viewsChaffRAFC

Gutted on 12:09 - Jul 10 by downunder

Rumour has it they are after a couple of Nigerian strikers. They are really scoring goals for fun at the moment.

Arf! Very good.

Gutted on 12:27 - Jul 10 with 2372 viewsfitzochris

Gutted on 11:27 - Jul 10 by ChaffRAFC

No, they've signed Rooooonnnneeeeyyy apparently! They do realize it's not Wayne don't they?!

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rooney-signs

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Gutted on 14:32 - Jul 10 with 2240 viewsRalphs12

Gutted on 12:27 - Jul 10 by fitzochris

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rooney-signs

WOW WOW WOW
Gutted on 19:49 - Jul 10 with 2121 viewsDaleView

Gutted on 12:09 - Jul 10 by downunder

That's no rumour. Yesterday two Nigerian teams won games that resulted in 67-0 and 79-0. Apparently it was pretty close until half-time only 6-0 and 7-0. Good place to go for strikers, it seems.............especially since they will probably be out of work. The background to this story is explained in the sports section of the Daily Telegraph today. Both teams were challenging for promotion and it rested on goal difference. There must have been some brown envelopes passed around the dressing rooms at half time because the Nigerian Football Federation has now banned 4 teams - United Feeders & Police Machine who were the respective winners and Akurba & Babayaro, the rather unlucky losers.
Gutted on 20:33 - Jul 10 with 2059 viewsgigger

Gutted on 19:49 - Jul 10 by DaleView

That's no rumour. Yesterday two Nigerian teams won games that resulted in 67-0 and 79-0. Apparently it was pretty close until half-time only 6-0 and 7-0. Good place to go for strikers, it seems.............especially since they will probably be out of work. The background to this story is explained in the sports section of the Daily Telegraph today. Both teams were challenging for promotion and it rested on goal difference. There must have been some brown envelopes passed around the dressing rooms at half time because the Nigerian Football Federation has now banned 4 teams - United Feeders & Police Machine who were the respective winners and Akurba & Babayaro, the rather unlucky losers.

Think something as gone over your head

What's happened to kel ???

Gutted on 20:54 - Jul 10 with 2018 viewsdownunder

Gutted on 20:33 - Jul 10 by gigger

Think something as gone over your head

And in other news, Two british riders p*ssed the time trial stage of Le Tour de France.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024