Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does he expect sympathy? 20:50 - Jul 16 with 2957 viewsBigDaveMyCock

He does not seem to have the mental capacity to either understand or take responsibility for his own actions. It was him that threatened to leave United in 2009 if they didn't sign 'top' players. Guess what's happened, one of those 'top' players has turned out to be a lot better than our Wayne. Doh!

But no Doh! for our Wayne. No, it can't be our Wayne's fault. It's all Moyes's fault again. He tried to blame him last time when 40,000 Evertonians kept on reminding him that it was our Wayne who wanted to join United despite the fact that he uttered the words 'once a blue always a blue' and kissed the badge and thumped his chest.

An utterly cowardly and despicable human being.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23336090
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Does he expect sympathy? on 20:58 - Jul 16 with 2888 views442Dale

Mourinho is a clever get.

Rooney lost that burst of pace that took him away from half the French side in 2004, became a different player. Still excellent but not unique.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Does he expect sympathy? on 21:05 - Jul 16 with 2818 viewsDaley_Lama

Player unable to hold a club to ransom shocker?

Poll: DF in or out

Does he expect sympathy? on 21:07 - Jul 16 with 2805 viewsD_Alien

Does he expect sympathy? on 20:58 - Jul 16 by 442Dale

Mourinho is a clever get.

Rooney lost that burst of pace that took him away from half the French side in 2004, became a different player. Still excellent but not unique.

I think you're being too generous there, 442

I'd rate him as no more than decent premiership class

He still can't control a ball first time, more than half the time

Any claims he might have had to being world class disappeared a long time ago

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Does he expect sympathy? on 21:10 - Jul 16 with 2789 viewsKenBoon

"An utterly cowardly and despicable human being. "

Amazing.
Does he expect sympathy? on 21:23 - Jul 16 with 2723 views442Dale

Does he expect sympathy? on 21:07 - Jul 16 by D_Alien

He's an excellent player when his head's right. When it's not, the control is the first thing that goes - South Africa 2010 was ridiculous.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Does he expect sympathy? on 21:34 - Jul 16 with 2669 viewsSaxonDale

He put in a very good performance at the Etihad against Man City early last season. Although I don't watch United/England regularly the last time I remember him having a game similar to that is probably before South Africa. Not worth his wage but then again how many footballers are.

Does he expect sympathy? on 21:56 - Jul 16 with 2604 viewsSuddenLad

Sir Alex has repeated today that Rooney made a request for a transfer prior to the end of last season.

Rooney says he made no such request.

Someone is trying to undermine the credibility of either the club, Sir AF or Wayne Rooney - or all three. Only one loser I'm afraid and that will further 'muddle his head'.

Ta Ta Wayne..............

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Does he expect sympathy? on 22:05 - Jul 16 with 2558 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Whilst Dale Lama is right that there should be no suprise in this, it's the fact that it's so obvious with Rooney. Haven't got the bottle to formally put in a transfer request and come out and say I want a move, so I'll engineer a situation where I'm the victim and Moyes is the baddie. He's already had to settle out of court with Moyes once.

Login to get fewer ads

Does he expect sympathy? on 06:49 - Jul 17 with 2278 viewsAtThePeake

I am far, far, far from a Wayne Rooney fan, but I can understand his frustration in a way here. Wasn't the story last week than Rooney and Moyes had sat down to discuss his future with the club and had come out of the meeting with the understanding that Rooney was going to stay at the club, and now he's being told he's going to be a squad player?

Really? England's best player (And as 'average' as he is, there's no denying he's our stand-out man and is heading towards being our record goalscorer) sitting on the bench? Can't blame him for wanting out.

Tangled up in blue.

Does he expect sympathy? on 07:10 - Jul 17 with 2265 viewsColDale

Does he expect sympathy? on 06:49 - Jul 17 by AtThePeake

I am far, far, far from a Wayne Rooney fan, but I can understand his frustration in a way here. Wasn't the story last week than Rooney and Moyes had sat down to discuss his future with the club and had come out of the meeting with the understanding that Rooney was going to stay at the club, and now he's being told he's going to be a squad player?

Really? England's best player (And as 'average' as he is, there's no denying he's our stand-out man and is heading towards being our record goalscorer) sitting on the bench? Can't blame him for wanting out.

the problem that Rooney cannot seem to deal with is that his performances have dipped. There may be a multitude of reasons behind that, but he's not as good as he was and on ability, there are better options than him right now. Unfortunately, whilst his response to this has been largely a negative one - there seems to be no attempt to knuckle down and return to former glories - he still seems to feel that he is deserving of contract talks. To reward an underperformer sends out such horrible signals to the rest of the playing staff.
Does he expect sympathy? on 07:15 - Jul 17 with 2252 viewsAtThePeake

Does he expect sympathy? on 07:10 - Jul 17 by ColDale

the problem that Rooney cannot seem to deal with is that his performances have dipped. There may be a multitude of reasons behind that, but he's not as good as he was and on ability, there are better options than him right now. Unfortunately, whilst his response to this has been largely a negative one - there seems to be no attempt to knuckle down and return to former glories - he still seems to feel that he is deserving of contract talks. To reward an underperformer sends out such horrible signals to the rest of the playing staff.

I can understand that, and whilst they have dropped, it's important to remember Rooney still has a record of more than a goal every 2 games for United. He may not be one of the best in the world but he's been one of the best at United for almost ten years and for him to then be told he may be used as a squad player as he's reaching his supposed prime age - I can understand his frustration.

Tangled up in blue.

Does he expect sympathy? on 07:51 - Jul 17 with 2205 viewsdilligas

Ten million in wages per annum, poor lamb
Does he expect sympathy? on 08:40 - Jul 17 with 2166 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Does he expect sympathy? on 07:15 - Jul 17 by AtThePeake

I can understand that, and whilst they have dropped, it's important to remember Rooney still has a record of more than a goal every 2 games for United. He may not be one of the best in the world but he's been one of the best at United for almost ten years and for him to then be told he may be used as a squad player as he's reaching his supposed prime age - I can understand his frustration.

"I can understand his frustration."

Really? It was Rooney who threatened Man United that he would leave because of of their supposed lack of ambition in 2009. Whether this was the real reason or not as to why he handed in a transfer request in 2009, that's, nevertheless, what he said. United go and show ambition, enact on Rooney's threatened advice, and that ambition outgrows Rooney, that is, they end up what with a better and fitter player. Careful what you wish for.

I can't understand his frustration. His stupidity maybe. He is the author of his own misfortune, surely?

Does he expect sympathy? on 08:47 - Jul 17 with 2153 viewsjudd

Does he expect sympathy? on 08:40 - Jul 17 by BigDaveMyCock

"I can understand his frustration."

Really? It was Rooney who threatened Man United that he would leave because of of their supposed lack of ambition in 2009. Whether this was the real reason or not as to why he handed in a transfer request in 2009, that's, nevertheless, what he said. United go and show ambition, enact on Rooney's threatened advice, and that ambition outgrows Rooney, that is, they end up what with a better and fitter player. Careful what you wish for.

I can't understand his frustration. His stupidity maybe. He is the author of his own misfortune, surely?

He's a full on cock.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Does he expect sympathy? on 09:38 - Jul 17 with 2096 viewselectricblue

Does he expect sympathy? on 21:07 - Jul 16 by D_Alien

I have to agree with everything about rooney you posted..
There are better team players around and cheaper aswell...
Signing RVP proved that rooney is off this season and utd can cash in...
Rooney will never have the ability of what RVP as and never will....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Does he expect sympathy? on 10:31 - Jul 17 with 2043 viewsste1

Apparently Chelsea have offered £10 million plus either Mata or Luiz. I'd almost literally bite their hand off for that if I were United.

On a pale blue dot

Does he expect sympathy? on 10:37 - Jul 17 with 2034 viewsdownunder

Does he expect sympathy? on 10:31 - Jul 17 by ste1

Apparently Chelsea have offered £10 million plus either Mata or Luiz. I'd almost literally bite their hand off for that if I were United.

Are you Suarez by any chance?
Does he expect sympathy? on 10:40 - Jul 17 with 2029 viewsRalphs12

Id take Mata and drive Rooney to Stamford bridge if I was Moyes.
Does he expect sympathy? on 10:53 - Jul 17 with 2010 viewsD_Alien

Does he expect sympathy? on 10:40 - Jul 17 by Ralphs12

Id take Mata and drive Rooney to Stamford bridge if I was Moyes.

If Moyes was prepared to pay £25m for Fabregas, Mata would fill that option more than nicely

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Does he expect sympathy? on 13:06 - Jul 17 with 1904 views49thseason

As I have mentioned a few times, He is a scouser and therefore it cannot be Rooney's fault. Scousers are genetically incapable of being at fault. it must be someone else's fault.
Does he expect sympathy? on 13:09 - Jul 17 with 1900 viewsMorden

Really? Mata is being shown the door?
Does he expect sympathy? on 13:21 - Jul 17 with 1875 viewsAtThePeake

Does he expect sympathy? on 13:09 - Jul 17 by Morden

Really? Mata is being shown the door?

Nope.

Chelsea statement says the offer was £20m, no Chelsea players involved.

Tangled up in blue.

Does he expect sympathy? on 13:48 - Jul 17 with 1845 viewsMorden

Does he expect sympathy? on 13:21 - Jul 17 by AtThePeake

Nope.

Chelsea statement says the offer was £20m, no Chelsea players involved.

(try again)

Really? Mata is being shown the dor?
Does he expect sympathy? on 13:52 - Jul 17 with 1839 viewsjudd

Does he expect sympathy? on 13:48 - Jul 17 by Morden

(try again)

Really? Mata is being shown the dor?

Olay.

Or summat.

Poll: What is it to be then?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024