Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good Luck from Oldham Athletic 13:56 - Jul 31 with 1606 viewsLaticsMan

Best of luck from Oldham Athletic for the upcoming season. Hopefully it shall be a successful and entertaining season for both of us!

LaticsMan
Good Luck from Oldham Athletic on 15:06 - Jul 31 with 1539 viewsMattbdale

Hope you also have a good season. Hopefully be seeing your boys again next year (preferably in league1)

Up the Dale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Luck from Oldham Athletic on 20:23 - Aug 1 with 1287 viewsChaffRAFC

Good Luck from Oldham Athletic on 15:06 - Jul 31 by Mattbdale

Hope you also have a good season. Hopefully be seeing your boys again next year (preferably in league1)

Thanks LM, I'd wish you good luck back, but unfortunately, I wouldn't mean it in the slightest.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Good Luck from Oldham Athletic on 21:37 - Aug 1 with 1247 viewsR17ALE

What I like about Oldham is that their fans generally like to see us do well. They haven't tried to upset us, and engineer a bitterness like the buckets do.

Oldham will always be a bigger club than us and my hope is that we can meet them again on the grass and enjoy a keenly contested derby without hate.

Whereas the buckets....they can go to fook. Nasty people, and they thrive on it.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Good Luck from Oldham Athletic on 22:36 - Aug 1 with 1186 viewsTalkingSutty

Good Luck from Oldham Athletic on 21:37 - Aug 1 by R17ALE

What I like about Oldham is that their fans generally like to see us do well. They haven't tried to upset us, and engineer a bitterness like the buckets do.

Oldham will always be a bigger club than us and my hope is that we can meet them again on the grass and enjoy a keenly contested derby without hate.

Whereas the buckets....they can go to fook. Nasty people, and they thrive on it.

Said with meaning......i like that !!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024