Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FA CUP Torquay v Dale 16:39 - Nov 7 with 1883 viewsYouTubeDale

One Torquay fan is calling this game "El Clasico" because we are top of the all time points total in Division 4 and they are second (if you ignore Darlington).

Good to see the comment : Always look forward to games against Dale, a proper club with proper fans who don't have delusions of grandeur as so many seem to these days!

They see it being a winnable game. Whilst we haven't had much success of late down there I have a good feeling this time and also see it as being winnable for us. Not a bad pay day £18,000 to get into the next round.

Fingers crossed.

http://www.statto.com/football/stats/england/league-two/all-time-table/full

http://www.torquayfans.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6465&p=130643&mobile=on

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

FA CUP Torquay v Dale on 23:11 - Nov 7 with 1683 viewsShun

Ha, fantastic table.
FA CUP Torquay v Dale on 10:12 - Nov 8 with 1574 viewsdingdangblue

Altogether now.......We are top of the league , I said we are top of the league. buckets goal difference is very good compared to ours

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

FA CUP Torquay v Dale on 10:15 - Nov 8 with 1572 viewsYouTubeDale

Jack O'Connell is able to play according to Keith Hill but Cummins is ineligible. Since Cummins is not firing on all cylinders we shouldn't miss him at Torquay, but he needs to pull his socks up in the League. Donnelly is still carrying an injury so does that mean he will not feature at all, or will he play for the final 10-15 minutes? Scott Hogan is back thank God, BUT Keith says in his recent interview that he is not Arnold Schwarzenegger. I hope that means Hogan is crap at politics. .

Cav has completed 90 mins now and he should start to feature over the next 4 weeks according to Keith. Oh, and the individuals (Dicker) that made mistakes against Wimbledon already know their errors and Keith does not want to keep reminding them. He will build confidence instead of knocking them down.

KH is saying we should not be transparent in the way we play and therefore less predictable. We are going to mix it up a bit.

Looking forward to a reet good starter, main course and dessert then on Saturday...not the "usual" though.

Up the Dale !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Post edited 8 Nov 2013 10:22]

FA CUP Torquay v Dale on 12:10 - Nov 9 with 1188 viewsD_Dale

FA CUP Torquay v Dale on 10:15 - Nov 8 by YouTubeDale

Jack O'Connell is able to play according to Keith Hill but Cummins is ineligible. Since Cummins is not firing on all cylinders we shouldn't miss him at Torquay, but he needs to pull his socks up in the League. Donnelly is still carrying an injury so does that mean he will not feature at all, or will he play for the final 10-15 minutes? Scott Hogan is back thank God, BUT Keith says in his recent interview that he is not Arnold Schwarzenegger. I hope that means Hogan is crap at politics. .

Cav has completed 90 mins now and he should start to feature over the next 4 weeks according to Keith. Oh, and the individuals (Dicker) that made mistakes against Wimbledon already know their errors and Keith does not want to keep reminding them. He will build confidence instead of knocking them down.

KH is saying we should not be transparent in the way we play and therefore less predictable. We are going to mix it up a bit.

Looking forward to a reet good starter, main course and dessert then on Saturday...not the "usual" though.

Up the Dale !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Post edited 8 Nov 2013 10:22]

The magic of the FA cup hasn't excited many postings on this thread in the last three days.

I thought there'd be more speculation on KH's team selection, for example. I'd assume Hogan will start and I'd like to see Bunney feature. Hard to know what changes there might be in defence. But after two defeats KH could spring a couple of surprises - I suppose we'll know in a couple of hours.

As Cummins is out, I hope West Ham have blocked Torquay loanee Paul McCallum, who scored twice at bury last week, and when Wimbledon won 1-0 at Spotland last season.
FA CUP Torquay v Dale on 13:23 - Nov 9 with 1137 viewsYouTubeDale

FA CUP Torquay v Dale on 12:10 - Nov 9 by D_Dale

The magic of the FA cup hasn't excited many postings on this thread in the last three days.

I thought there'd be more speculation on KH's team selection, for example. I'd assume Hogan will start and I'd like to see Bunney feature. Hard to know what changes there might be in defence. But after two defeats KH could spring a couple of surprises - I suppose we'll know in a couple of hours.

As Cummins is out, I hope West Ham have blocked Torquay loanee Paul McCallum, who scored twice at bury last week, and when Wimbledon won 1-0 at Spotland last season.

According to Th'Ob West Ham are letting him play...hoping we can keep him quiet and all the extra time spent on the training pitch this week on set players against us pays dividends too.

Yes, I do sense a bit of apathy at the moment.

FA CUP Torquay v Dale on 13:25 - Nov 9 with 1129 viewsColDale

FA CUP Torquay v Dale on 13:23 - Nov 9 by YouTubeDale

According to Th'Ob West Ham are letting him play...hoping we can keep him quiet and all the extra time spent on the training pitch this week on set players against us pays dividends too.

Yes, I do sense a bit of apathy at the moment.

I suspect much is down to absolute trust in Hill. There's not as much debate to be had when 99% think that he knows better than we do.
FA CUP Torquay v Dale on 13:25 - Nov 9 with 1128 viewsYorkshire_Dale

FA CUP Torquay v Dale on 12:10 - Nov 9 by D_Dale

Did we have McCallum on loan at San Spotty or am I dreaming?

On a similar topic,two of Torquay's goals last week against the mighty bury,were identical corners to the far post for Downes & McCallum to score unchallenged.......I hope we are not giving Christmas presents away!¬
FA CUP Torquay v Dale on 13:34 - Nov 9 with 1106 viewssandylaner1

come on hilly and dale

would love an FA Cup run
Login to get fewer ads

FA CUP Torquay v Dale on 14:25 - Nov 9 with 1040 viewsYouTubeDale

Torquay United have extended the loan deal of Leicester midfielder Jak McCourt for a further month.
The 18-year-old will be eligible for Saturday's FA Cup tie against Rochdale, along with fellow loanees Ade Azzez, Anthony O'Connor and Paul McCallum.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024