Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Interesting comments from the Colchester manager 09:58 - Mar 7 with 2114 viewssuffolkdale

In today's East Anglian Daily Times (the local paper) Tony Humes is quoted: ' On Rochdale - they are a very energetic team. They really work their socks, and get the ball forward quite early, because their pitch is not the greatest - they play rugby on it' and 'Ian Henderson - he has done well. He fits their profile very well. For want of another description he's a nasty little player, but he does his job very well'

Worth pinning up in the dressing room perhaps?!
Interesting comments from the Colchester manager on 10:07 - Mar 7 with 2076 viewssweetcorn

Expect a top performance from Hendo today.

I reckon Hendo could get back into that colchester team if he promised to only use his left foot.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Interesting comments from the Colchester manager on 11:18 - Mar 7 with 1953 viewsD_Dale

"he's a nasty little player": did Hendo block him from his Twitter account? What a b******!
[Post edited 7 Mar 2015 11:59]
Interesting comments from the Colchester manager on 11:37 - Mar 7 with 1889 viewsShun

Very bizarre comments on both points!
Interesting comments from the Colchester manager on 11:45 - Mar 7 with 1871 viewsTVOS1907

Apart from the Orient postponement *, our pitch has been superb for a few years now, so no idea what Humes is on about.

Perhaps he's confusing it with his own team's pitch or he's getting his excuses in early.

*open to debate
[Post edited 7 Mar 2015 12:02]

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Interesting comments from the Colchester manager on 11:56 - Mar 7 with 1830 viewsD_Dale

Interesting comments from the Colchester manager on 11:37 - Mar 7 by Shun

Very bizarre comments on both points!

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/forum/139344/blocked-by-hendo/#22
Interesting comments from the Colchester manager on 13:08 - Mar 7 with 1670 viewsShun

Interesting comments from the Colchester manager on 11:56 - Mar 7 by D_Dale

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/forum/139344/blocked-by-hendo/#22

I didn't mean you, D_Dale, I meant the Colchester boss. We surely have one of the best pitches in the league.
Interesting comments from the Colchester manager on 13:44 - Mar 7 with 1587 viewsD_Dale

Interesting comments from the Colchester manager on 13:08 - Mar 7 by Shun

I didn't mean you, D_Dale, I meant the Colchester boss. We surely have one of the best pitches in the league.

His comment about the pitch is bizarre. Colchester's last visit was in 2011, before Humes became manager. Maybe he's an avid reader of this forum, and the threads hostile to the 'egg-chasers' (but I'll not search out an old thread to illustrate the point).
Interesting comments from the Colchester manager on 17:38 - Mar 7 with 1405 viewsolympicdale

He fits their profile very well. For want of another description he's a nasty little player, but he does his job very well

The clubs profile?? has Coleman come back or summat, what a w*nker! No ones ever heard of you Tony!

Life is a game of fate.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024