Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Contract expiry day looms 14:24 - Jun 30 with 1907 viewsTomRAFC

With contract expiry day inching closer and closer what are people hoping for transfer wise?

I know Hilly has said he is more or else happy with the current squad but my personal priority is a tough tackling midfielder to work with Lund/Allen. Someone to fill what has charmingly been dubbed "The Cav role".

We all know which keeper we'd love but if it doesn't happen/can't be done I am sure the loan market must hold some promise.

Last season Hilly said he was nurturing Nyal Bell so he didn't have to buy in this season. Will be interesting to see if that has come to fruition.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Contract expiry day looms on 14:31 - Jun 30 with 1885 viewsSuddenLad

I'd put an experienced goalkeeper at the top of the list of requirements. Ideally before they fly to Tenerife on Thursday.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Contract expiry day looms on 14:36 - Jun 30 with 1868 viewsdalestats

Looking at it I'd say fairly well covered in attack and defence. I'd agree 2/3 more goalie and midfield

Poll: Remain in the eu

Contract expiry day looms on 15:49 - Jun 30 with 1729 viewsToffeemanc

Tough tackling holding midfield player and a keeper.
I suppose Lund could be used in the holding role but it takes a lot away from his attacking instincts.

With the Tenerife trip looming large I was hoping Colin Garlick would have reversed his decision not to travel and would again be doing the daily diaries this year. Reading Colins daily diaries from the training camp on the website are one of the highlights of pre season for me and always goods for a chuckle.
I am guessing Leighanne may be writing them this year? Whoever is writing them has big shoes to fill !

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Contract expiry day looms on 15:54 - Jun 30 with 1711 viewsSuddenLad

Contract expiry day looms on 15:49 - Jun 30 by Toffeemanc

I suppose Lund could be used in the holding role but it takes a lot away from his attacking instincts.

With the Tenerife trip looming large I was hoping Colin Garlick would have reversed his decision not to travel and would again be doing the daily diaries this year. Reading Colins daily diaries from the training camp on the website are one of the highlights of pre season for me and always goods for a chuckle.
I am guessing Leighanne may be writing them this year? Whoever is writing them has big shoes to fill !

I hadn't realised Colin wasn't travelling, but like you I've always enjoyed his diary contribution. It's been humorous and a good insight into what goes on.

I hope a suitable replacement can be found. If not, I'm available............

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Contract expiry day looms on 16:06 - Jun 30 with 1681 viewsD_Alien

Contract expiry day looms on 15:49 - Jun 30 by Toffeemanc

Leighanne would be a good choice to replace Colin

Her player "assessments" might be interesting...

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Contract expiry day looms on 16:19 - Jun 30 with 1641 viewsdingdangblue

Contract expiry day looms on 16:06 - Jun 30 by D_Alien

Leighanne would be a good choice to replace Colin

Her player "assessments" might be interesting...

I think Tazzy should do it - he needs a holiday.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024