Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blackburn favourites 18:06 - May 31 with 2354 viewsColDale

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/news/45765/blackburn-favourites-a
Blackburn favourites on 19:28 - May 31 with 2194 viewsShun

I wonder why Brovers and MK Dons have such low odds? Both were mid-table all season, with the latter in particular threatening to go down more than make the playoffs.
Blackburn favourites on 20:38 - May 31 with 2056 viewsmingthemerciless

Blackburn favourites on 19:28 - May 31 by Shun

I wonder why Brovers and MK Dons have such low odds? Both were mid-table all season, with the latter in particular threatening to go down more than make the playoffs.

Blackburn never got out of the bottom four all season.
Blackburn favourites on 20:40 - May 31 with 2048 viewsColDale

Blackburn favourites on 20:38 - May 31 by mingthemerciless

Blackburn never got out of the bottom four all season.

Think he means Bristol
Blackburn favourites on 20:44 - May 31 with 2041 viewsmingthemerciless

Sorry, my misunderstanding.
Blackburn favourites on 23:04 - May 31 with 1820 viewsShun

Ah yes, there are two Brovers now!
Blackburn favourites on 08:26 - Jun 1 with 1625 viewsKnowlesy

It still annoys me how we're constantly underestimated. I know, take it as proof of how much we're overachieving and how we're flying under the radar etc etc etc but in the last three seasons in League 1 we've finished 8th 10th and 9th, it doesn't really get much more consistent than that! And yet we're all the way down in 15th in the initial predictions.

I probably shouldn't take it personally but I do. We deserve more respect than we get in the media in general.
Blackburn favourites on 11:08 - Jun 1 with 1472 viewsAtThePeake

Blackburn favourites on 08:26 - Jun 1 by Knowlesy

It still annoys me how we're constantly underestimated. I know, take it as proof of how much we're overachieving and how we're flying under the radar etc etc etc but in the last three seasons in League 1 we've finished 8th 10th and 9th, it doesn't really get much more consistent than that! And yet we're all the way down in 15th in the initial predictions.

I probably shouldn't take it personally but I do. We deserve more respect than we get in the media in general.

I don't necessarily think it means the bookies think we'll finish around 15th.

I think they see us finishing upper mid-table regularly but think the chance of us kicking-on and finishing towards the top of the league are lower than they are for certain teams who finished below us in the last few seasons due to budgets, crowds etc.

For example I think there's a good chance we'll finish above two of say, Doncaster, Bristol Rovers and Fleetwood, but I think the chances of those teams winning the league are higher because they might just make the right signings and kick-on.

Tangled up in blue.

Blackburn favourites on 18:24 - Jun 1 with 1224 viewsThacks_Rabbits

I would want 250/1 for us to win the league. If we are top of the league end of this year it will involve probably our young players doing great. Someone above is in terms of finance will buy them, we will benefit and then finish 8th to 11th.

I can't say I am against that as we can't compete until we develop. Would love us to go up but at 42 I honestly can't see it happening in my lifetime

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Login to get fewer ads

Blackburn favourites on 18:30 - Jun 1 with 1212 viewsrkershaw

Blackburn favourites on 18:24 - Jun 1 by Thacks_Rabbits

I would want 250/1 for us to win the league. If we are top of the league end of this year it will involve probably our young players doing great. Someone above is in terms of finance will buy them, we will benefit and then finish 8th to 11th.

I can't say I am against that as we can't compete until we develop. Would love us to go up but at 42 I honestly can't see it happening in my lifetime

What odds did they give for Huddersfied getting promoted/ Leicester winning the premiership title/Newcastle getting relegated to the championship/Forest Green gaining FL status..... they know diddly squat!
Blackburn favourites on 19:39 - Jun 1 with 1160 viewsdavidab2202

Hells Bells ,shows how little thought they have given to these odds , away to slap a grand down on the Bury tomorrow at those odds of 50/1.
Blackburn favourites on 22:54 - Jun 1 with 1062 viewsThacks_Rabbits

If I had to have a Grand on us or bURY to get promoted - How sad is it that I cant back us!!! Having said that if I was betting on first club to go bust :)

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Blackburn favourites on 23:12 - Jun 1 with 1042 viewsscarrow

Blackburn favourites on 18:30 - Jun 1 by rkershaw

What odds did they give for Huddersfied getting promoted/ Leicester winning the premiership title/Newcastle getting relegated to the championship/Forest Green gaining FL status..... they know diddly squat!

I’ll give you Huddersfield and Leicester. Newcastle were one of the sides in the ‘relegation mix’ and therefore had quite small odds and Forest Green were favourites for the league.

Blackburn and Wigan will both expect promotion - I’m surprised to see Pompey as one of the favourites though as for the rest of the clubs there’s probably not a great deal of difference between them. I do expect Wimbledon and Shrewsbury to struggle and I wouldn’t be surprised to see Walsall struggling too.

Poll: Final position

Blackburn favourites on 23:32 - Jun 1 with 1027 viewsAtThePeake

Blackburn favourites on 23:12 - Jun 1 by scarrow

I’ll give you Huddersfield and Leicester. Newcastle were one of the sides in the ‘relegation mix’ and therefore had quite small odds and Forest Green were favourites for the league.

Blackburn and Wigan will both expect promotion - I’m surprised to see Pompey as one of the favourites though as for the rest of the clubs there’s probably not a great deal of difference between them. I do expect Wimbledon and Shrewsbury to struggle and I wouldn’t be surprised to see Walsall struggling too.

The moneybags new owner might have something to do with Portsmouth's odds.

Tangled up in blue.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024