Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scores elsewhere 16:43 - Mar 3 with 2672 viewsSuddenLad

Scunny 0 Owdum 2

Sarfend 0 Warsaw 3

MK Dons 0 Brizzle 1

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Scores elsewhere on 18:34 - Mar 3 with 2496 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Smiling Spur Son sinks Terriers...........only conceded 2-0. and no goal for Kane.
Scores elsewhere on 19:34 - Mar 3 with 2399 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

Even for the most optimistic of fans. today has probably been the final nail.

Everything thats been, has past. The answers in the looking glass!

Scores elsewhere on 19:56 - Mar 3 with 2358 viewsSuddenLad

Scores elsewhere on 19:34 - Mar 3 by SteTsGoldenBoot

Not by any means.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Scores elsewhere on 20:12 - Mar 3 with 2328 viewsJimmyRustler

Scores elsewhere on 19:34 - Mar 3 by SteTsGoldenBoot

We're already being lowered into the ground!
Scores elsewhere on 21:41 - Mar 3 with 2152 viewsDaleiLama

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Scores elsewhere on 22:25 - Mar 3 with 2093 viewsfrenzied

9 out of the next 15 points would give us a chance ..anything less will leave us stranded I think
Scores elsewhere on 09:19 - Mar 4 with 1844 viewsfitzochris

Scores elsewhere on 22:25 - Mar 3 by frenzied

9 out of the next 15 points would give us a chance ..anything less will leave us stranded I think

It’s hard to be optimistic, but that’s all we can be. If we win four of our five games in hand, we’re where Northampton are now, with a better goal difference.

The problem with that is that we haven’t looked like winning a run of games all season, so why would we now?

The level of game raising from the players against Tottenham shows what is within the squad and that now needs to be evident in every game going forward. Again, though, as the MK Dons game showed, it’s easier said than done.

Tottenham, game aside, I think we would all agree it’s been a season to forget on many fronts, but there is still hope that the great escape would eclipse the Spurs game for turning this into a memorable one.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Scores elsewhere on 09:55 - Mar 4 with 1783 viewsColDale

The only possible salvation as far as I can see is that these games in hand might see them against sides who have less to play for than on the original date as the season draws to a close.
Login to get fewer ads

Scores elsewhere on 09:57 - Mar 4 with 1778 viewsKenBoon

If performances don't pick up then there's a lot of players in our squad who need to take a long hard look at themselves.
Scores elsewhere on 13:29 - Mar 4 with 1604 viewsdingdangblue

Scores elsewhere on 09:19 - Mar 4 by fitzochris

It’s hard to be optimistic, but that’s all we can be. If we win four of our five games in hand, we’re where Northampton are now, with a better goal difference.

The problem with that is that we haven’t looked like winning a run of games all season, so why would we now?

The level of game raising from the players against Tottenham shows what is within the squad and that now needs to be evident in every game going forward. Again, though, as the MK Dons game showed, it’s easier said than done.

Tottenham, game aside, I think we would all agree it’s been a season to forget on many fronts, but there is still hope that the great escape would eclipse the Spurs game for turning this into a memorable one.

Teams have turned seasons around before. Oldham a few times under Sheridan. I suppose the biggest one is Leicester who won 7 out of last 8 ( I think ) to stay up - then won the title the following season! For it to happen with us I think Humphrys has to go on a real scoring streak - let's hope last Wednesday was the 1st of many goals for us! These next 2 away games need 4 points minimum I would say.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024