Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Simples 17:04 - Apr 28 with 4159 viewsBigKindo

We have to better Oldham's result next week.
Simples on 17:33 - Apr 28 with 4066 viewsFrog

But if they win we can't.......
Simples on 17:38 - Apr 28 with 4034 viewsdingdangblue

Simples on 17:33 - Apr 28 by Frog

But if they win we can't.......

Oldham haven't won in 7. We'll probably both lose or both draw!

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Simples on 17:54 - Apr 28 with 3967 viewsfrenzied

Simples on 17:38 - Apr 28 by dingdangblue

Altho it seems odd I think I prefer our situation over Oldhams in view of next weeks games.

Oldham will go to Northampton assuming they are there for the taking whereas we are in no doubt we are up against a very good side and we have to win..2 different mindsets...I think I prefer Dales ..should be no problem getting the players motivated,whereas Oldhams may have a different approach...one things for sure if we score first the situation at other games will be affected!!
Simples on 17:58 - Apr 28 with 3937 views442Dale

Simples on 17:54 - Apr 28 by frenzied

Altho it seems odd I think I prefer our situation over Oldhams in view of next weeks games.

Oldham will go to Northampton assuming they are there for the taking whereas we are in no doubt we are up against a very good side and we have to win..2 different mindsets...I think I prefer Dales ..should be no problem getting the players motivated,whereas Oldhams may have a different approach...one things for sure if we score first the situation at other games will be affected!!

It is odd!

We don’t have to win. They could lose. It would have been better knowing a win would definitely be enough and gone for it.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Simples on 18:01 - Apr 28 with 3911 viewsbiffoboffo

Simples on 17:38 - Apr 28 by dingdangblue

We haven’t won in 7, you’ve won 1 in 7.

We have lost 1 in 7, you’ve lost 2 in 7.

Don’t be so negative. We both win, Walsall lose their last two games and we both stay up. Easy. 😳
Simples on 18:02 - Apr 28 with 3886 viewsDaleFan7

Simples on 17:54 - Apr 28 by frenzied

And then we'll throw it away like we have more than 30 points from winning positions this season.

1 win since November at home against a team needing a win to guarantee a play off place. I hope we can do it but don't rate our chances.
Simples on 18:21 - Apr 28 with 3788 viewsMasher

Simples on 18:02 - Apr 28 by DaleFan7

And then we'll throw it away like we have more than 30 points from winning positions this season.

1 win since November at home against a team needing a win to guarantee a play off place. I hope we can do it but don't rate our chances.

We wont beat Charlton. We dont seem to have the capabilities to cut out schoolboy errors or simply being thick. We will go down and i am resigned to that happening. We have no one to blame but ourselves as we never learn from anything that we do wrong. we have had more than our fair share of chances to get out of this mess and we seem to have blown the lot barring an absolute miracle next week.

Up The Dale!!

Simples on 18:33 - Apr 28 with 3725 viewsRAFC

Simples on 18:21 - Apr 28 by Masher

We wont beat Charlton. We dont seem to have the capabilities to cut out schoolboy errors or simply being thick. We will go down and i am resigned to that happening. We have no one to blame but ourselves as we never learn from anything that we do wrong. we have had more than our fair share of chances to get out of this mess and we seem to have blown the lot barring an absolute miracle next week.

Individual errors have cost us all season. The footballing gods have not been on our side.....yet. let's get behind the lads on Saturday and hope/pray for results to go our way.

Up the dale
Login to get fewer ads

Simples on 18:38 - Apr 28 with 3678 viewsfrenzied

Simples on 17:58 - Apr 28 by 442Dale

It is odd!

We don’t have to win. They could lose. It would have been better knowing a win would definitely be enough and gone for it.

As a Northampton player altho id realise the team are down the last thing id want is our opposition celebrating staying up on our home ground in front of our fans next sat....
Simples on 18:38 - Apr 28 with 3677 viewsMasher

Simples on 18:33 - Apr 28 by RAFC

Individual errors have cost us all season. The footballing gods have not been on our side.....yet. let's get behind the lads on Saturday and hope/pray for results to go our way.

Up the dale

Its a shame i cant feel your optimism. Its been in our own hands so many time and now we have to rely on others to keep us up?. I hope we can do it but all my optimism was syphoned away after the 3-3 draw against Pompey

Up The Dale!!

Simples on 18:50 - Apr 28 with 3623 viewsRAFC

Simples on 18:38 - Apr 28 by Masher

Its a shame i cant feel your optimism. Its been in our own hands so many time and now we have to rely on others to keep us up?. I hope we can do it but all my optimism was syphoned away after the 3-3 draw against Pompey

I thought we were done for when we lost at home to Fleetwood, but we have hung on. I probably would have took this scenario then. For some reason I think we're gonna do it. I have been a long time reader of this forum and there is so much negativity. Yes we are fighting for our league 1 status, but moaning v Charlton is not gonna help. Let's get behind the team, be the 12th man and give ourselves a fighting chance. If we get relegated then so be it. I've only been supporting the Dale for 20 years but we have come back from worse than this.
Simples on 18:55 - Apr 28 with 3591 views442Dale

Simples on 18:50 - Apr 28 by RAFC

I thought we were done for when we lost at home to Fleetwood, but we have hung on. I probably would have took this scenario then. For some reason I think we're gonna do it. I have been a long time reader of this forum and there is so much negativity. Yes we are fighting for our league 1 status, but moaning v Charlton is not gonna help. Let's get behind the team, be the 12th man and give ourselves a fighting chance. If we get relegated then so be it. I've only been supporting the Dale for 20 years but we have come back from worse than this.

There is not “so much negativity”, the support has been and will be excellent as it has all season.

The manager’s comments on the club’s twitter are reflective of many today.

Simples on 19:07 - Apr 28 with 3517 viewsdingdangblue

Simples on 18:55 - Apr 28 by 442Dale

There is not “so much negativity”, the support has been and will be excellent as it has all season.

The manager’s comments on the club’s twitter are reflective of many today.

He's not on about support at the grounds both home and away - which has been excellent despite our league position. There is a lot of negativity on here and on the Rochdale fans Facebook page.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Simples on 19:13 - Apr 28 with 3478 views442Dale

Simples on 19:07 - Apr 28 by dingdangblue

He's not on about support at the grounds both home and away - which has been excellent despite our league position. There is a lot of negativity on here and on the Rochdale fans Facebook page.

There is not “a lot of negativity” on here. There is some, there is a lot or realistic assessment.

Simples on 19:30 - Apr 28 with 3396 viewsrochdaleriddler

He wants to stop looking at social media, and should be thankful the fans haven't turned on him at games

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Simples on 20:02 - Apr 28 with 3248 viewsnordenblue

There should be a lot more negativity to be honest,he's had an easy ride so far,this season has been absolutely shocking and there should be no hiding from that regardless of the outcome of Sat home game.

The squad he's got at his disposal this year shouldn't be anywhere near a relegation battle nevermind staring it right in the face.
Simples on 20:15 - Apr 28 with 3184 views1907

Agreed. At any other club the players would have had 10 x the abuse and criticism. There ha seven nothing but support at every single game this season. The disdain displayed to the fans is appalling. The fans have been the only consistent thing about the team all season!
Simples on 23:32 - May 5 with 2347 viewsRAFC

I thought we would do it. Unbelievable. I heard people in Pearl booing when JT was subbed on. I didn't think brining on JT was a good call but what do i know. He scores the winner and gets his name written into our history. Unbelievable. Them minutes (felt like hours) waiting for the Oldham game to finish I never want to go through again.

Up the dale
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024