Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Darren Ferguson 21:42 - Jun 4 with 3017 viewsSuddenLad

Resigns as Doncaster Rovers manager..........

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Darren Ferguson on 21:43 - Jun 4 with 3013 viewsSheffdale

http://www.leaguemanagers.com/news/lma-latest/darren-ferguson-statement-jun-18/
Darren Ferguson on 21:45 - Jun 4 with 3001 viewsrochdaleriddler

Aww bless

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Darren Ferguson on 23:31 - Jun 4 with 2830 viewsdingdangblue

There was a rumour that McGahey was possibly going Doncaster - this may affect things now.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Darren Ferguson on 03:42 - Jun 5 with 2745 viewsjokerthief

The Boy has had enough.
Darren Ferguson on 07:57 - Jun 5 with 2625 viewsEllDale

Does this hint at trouble behind the scenes? It's difficult to read between the lines sometimes.
Darren Ferguson on 10:15 - Jun 5 with 2489 viewsColDale

Might be my imagination, but can't remember a time in the close season with so many teams without a manager, some for a significant amount of time. I remember when we had that sustained period before and after Alan Buckley's appointment at a key time of the Summer, and the impact that had on our season. Must put the three Yorkie sides at a disadvantage to have a new manager come in having to assess the squad at the same time as signing new reruits.
Darren Ferguson on 13:06 - Jun 5 with 2275 viewsfrenzied

A complete wild guess...

I just wonder if this is related to the recent health issues of Sir Alex.

I did read he had been discharged from hospital and had gone home.

However I’m suprised at the lack of media coverage since he had his brain haemorrage.
Darren Ferguson on 13:10 - Jun 5 with 2256 viewsToffeemanc

Bad news is that, he'll certainly be missed by lots of opposition fans for sure.

It'll certainly take the edge off the celebrations when we score our now customary injury time goal against them to ruin their day and then not be able to listen to Ferguson wining to the press afterwards.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Login to get fewer ads

Darren Ferguson on 15:17 - Jun 5 with 2088 viewsBigKindo

Allegedly they have already had over 50 interested in the position with the current favourite being Stuart McCall
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024