Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should Hill be sacked or not ? 14:45 - Sep 30 with 5004 views1949er

Should Hill be sacked or not ?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Where will we finish this season?

Should Hill be sacked or not ? on 15:00 - Sep 30 with 2755 viewsDaleiLama

Pure mischief.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Should Hill be sacked or not ? on 15:11 - Sep 30 with 2722 viewsJames1980

Questions for those that want Hill sacked. When did you first decide you think he should go? What would make yoy change your mind?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Should Hill be sacked or not ? on 15:17 - Sep 30 with 2705 viewsMolly

"Should Hill be sacked or not"?

WHY?
Should Hill be sacked or not ? on 15:35 - Sep 30 with 2651 viewsSuddenLad

The most ridiculous, divisive thread of the year. Only a clown would plant this on here.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Should Hill be sacked or not ? on 15:40 - Sep 30 with 2639 viewssmaclad1

We don't need a poll to tell us what the feeling of posters on this board are. Just reading the three or four threads after yesterdays match will tell you. If we're having a vote, will the Hill Out Party leave the room when they lose? Of course not, so what's the point?
Should Hill be sacked or not ? on 15:46 - Sep 30 with 2625 viewsJames1980

Previously a someone said they never wanted Hill back after going to Barnsley. Is that person in a minority of one or did others hold that opinion?

Should Hill be sacked or not ? on 15:51 - Sep 30 with 2613 viewschalky_ncfc

I've voted Yes,if it wasn't for him Notts would be in the Championship by now...

Probably

Poll: Do you now think that Notts have suffered enough since Munto?

Should Hill be sacked or not ? on 15:55 - Sep 30 with 2604 viewssmaclad1

Should Hill be sacked or not ? on 15:51 - Sep 30 by chalky_ncfc

I've voted Yes,if it wasn't for him Notts would be in the Championship by now...

Probably

If you haven't deserved it before, you do now.....

Fook off Chalky

[Post edited 30 Sep 2018 15:56]
Login to get fewer ads

Should Hill be sacked or not ? on 16:02 - Sep 30 with 2577 viewsJames1980

Probably

Bit defeatist Premier League surely

Should Hill be sacked or not ? on 16:28 - Sep 30 with 2505 viewsTVOS1907

Should Hill be sacked or not ? on 15:46 - Sep 30 by James1980

Previously a someone said they never wanted Hill back after going to Barnsley. Is that person in a minority of one or did others hold that opinion?

Aye, but the person who posted that contradicted what he'd written about a month earlier, so I wouldn't take it too seriously.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Should Hill be sacked or not ? on 16:33 - Sep 30 with 2475 views442Dale

Absolutely ridiculous thread, and count me as someone who usually feels people can post what they like. If this gets picked up as something to talk about in the next week either in interviews or in the media it’ll reflect badly on this board where a lot of sense is often spoken.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Should Hill be sacked or not ? on 16:36 - Sep 30 with 2486 viewsTVOS1907

Should Hill be sacked or not ? on 16:33 - Sep 30 by 442Dale

Absolutely ridiculous thread, and count me as someone who usually feels people can post what they like. If this gets picked up as something to talk about in the next week either in interviews or in the media it’ll reflect badly on this board where a lot of sense is often spoken.

Couldn't agree more and the fact that four times as many people have voted 'No' as opposed to 'Yes', at the time of writing, would also be overlooked.

Should Hill be sacked or not ? on 16:58 - Sep 30 with 2415 viewssoulboy

Should Hill be sacked or not ? on 15:40 - Sep 30 by smaclad1

We don't need a poll to tell us what the feeling of posters on this board are. Just reading the three or four threads after yesterdays match will tell you. If we're having a vote, will the Hill Out Party leave the room when they lose? Of course not, so what's the point?

Or more to the point, will the clowns who want him out name a replacement? This is a list of the names they have, between them, come up with so far:
Should Hill be sacked or not ? on 17:07 - Sep 30 with 2387 viewsSuddenLad

Perhaps that's the warped idea.

There seems to be a few disaffected posters ( not necessarily fans) who seem intentionally hell-bent on destabilising Keith Hill and posting stuff that they hope will find it's way into media circles. It will then be magnified out of all proportion and serve to do no more than unsettle and alienate the manager, the team, the squad and lead to a rake of adverse publicity.

These are the golden days. Think hard about the damage you do - unwittingly or otherwise.

Should Hill be sacked or not ? on 17:17 - Sep 30 with 2341 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

That's Hillys Tuesday night rant on GMR sorted!

Everything thats been, has past. The answers in the looking glass!

Should Hill be sacked or not ? on 17:18 - Sep 30 with 2323 views442Dale

Should Hill be sacked or not ? on 17:07 - Sep 30 by SuddenLad

There seems to be a few disaffected posters ( not necessarily fans) who seem intentionally hell-bent on destabilising Keith Hill and posting stuff that they hope will find it's way into media circles. It will then be magnified out of all proportion and serve to do no more than unsettle and alienate the manager, the team, the squad and lead to a rake of adverse publicity.

These are the golden days. Think hard about the damage you do - unwittingly or otherwise.

I’d implore anyone with any influence reading this board (yes, we are fully aware that many do) takes a bit of responsibility to recognise the well -balanced and calm assessments of the situation, even those which contain constructive criticism.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Should Hill be sacked or not ? on 17:19 - Sep 30 with 2332 viewsTVOS1907

I doubt some of them have the capacity to think that deeply, SL.

Should Hill be sacked or not ? on 17:20 - Sep 30 with 2328 viewsrochdale_ranger

I’m in the keep Hill in club but he’s rubbed people up the wrong way slagging the fans off when they haven’t been giving him stick. The only person fuelling bad feeling has been himself.
Should Hill be sacked or not ? on 17:31 - Sep 30 with 2280 viewsD_Alien

A kinder interpretation would be the onset of senility

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Should Hill be sacked or not ? on 18:16 - Sep 30 with 2170 viewsDaleiLama

"There seems to be a few disaffected posters ( not necessarily fans) who seem intentionally hell-bent on destabilising Keith Hill and posting stuff that they hope will find it's way into media circles"

Interesting example of a sentence which works just as well with and without the "dis".

Should Hill be sacked or not ? on 18:17 - Sep 30 with 2168 viewsSuddenLad

Should Hill be sacked or not ? on 17:20 - Sep 30 by rochdale_ranger

I’m in the keep Hill in club but he’s rubbed people up the wrong way slagging the fans off when they haven’t been giving him stick. The only person fuelling bad feeling has been himself.

Just read your last sentence again. Go on..........

Should Hill be sacked or not ? on 18:21 - Sep 30 with 2146 viewsfitzochris

Great. Someone has provided another talking point for the Ob and Matey FM.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Should Hill be sacked or not ? on 18:21 - Sep 30 with 2146 viewsDaleiLama

Probably

Should Hill be sacked or not ? on 18:33 - Sep 30 with 2113 viewsDaleiLama

Whilst your point is entirely valid, it should be viewed in the context that 7 people would like him sacked. The counter argument is that this number could be extrapolated across the fan base. I would hope that anyone who views this will not take the views of this loony fringe too seriously.

Should Hill be sacked or not ? on 18:34 - Sep 30 with 2108 viewsJames1980

If this is picked up on by the club and local media. Hopefully it will just be ignored.
If Keith does comment, it might be refreshing, if he could say. 'I understand fans frustrations with some of the recent performances. I am as frustrated as they are. Although there are lapses of concentration and individual errors, I am the manager and the buck stops with me. I want the club to succeed, and I want us to win every game. I know that is a big expectation, but we should be striving for that.'

Or would that sort of comment just lead to Hill outers saying, ha ha look he admits it's his fault?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024