Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bolton 14:51 - Jan 7 with 2471 viewselectricblue

Bolton accused by FGR of taking a player on loan and then not paying him so FGR have had to pay the players wages for 4mths..

Im sorry but Bolton need winding up and kicking out of the league..
They are flouting the rules n laws now......

Christian Doidge: Forest Green Rovers anger after Bolton Wanderers deal collapses - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46780447

[Post edited 7 Jan 2019 14:52]

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Bolton on 15:04 - Jan 7 with 2414 viewsSuddenLad

The worst part of this seems to be the allegation that Bolton were fully aware that they wouldn't be able to complete the deal at the end of the loan period and that the deal would consequently and inevitably fall through.

As they are now subject to (yet another) ransfer embargo, Doidge has had to go back to FGR

It stinks from top to bottom. FGR Chairman is definitely gunning for some answers and retribtion and I hope he gets them. Bolton have got away with too much, for too long.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Bolton on 15:06 - Jan 7 with 2399 viewsrochdaleriddler

CAN we have him?

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Bolton on 15:11 - Jan 7 with 2381 viewsBarryStrange

Bolton on 15:06 - Jan 7 by rochdaleriddler

CAN we have him?

Fine by me as long as you can take him before a week on Saturday.

He was very good against us back in August, thought them lot had done a good bit of business getting rid of Wilbraham and signing him.
Bolton on 15:13 - Jan 7 with 2360 viewselectricblue

Bolton on 15:06 - Jan 7 by rochdaleriddler

CAN we have him?

No..
FAs two club rule knocks that on the head..

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Bolton on 15:31 - Jan 7 with 2292 viewsfitzochris

Doidge also bought a house in close proximity to Bolton.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Bolton on 15:44 - Jan 7 with 2228 viewsDaleiLama

Bolton on 15:31 - Jan 7 by fitzochris

Doidge also bought a house in close proximity to Bolton.

East or West Bolton?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Bolton on 15:53 - Jan 7 with 2182 viewsfitzochris

Bolton on 15:44 - Jan 7 by DaleiLama

East or West Bolton?

Which is the Wicked one?

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Bolton on 16:01 - Jan 7 with 2140 viewsrochdaleriddler

Bolton on 15:04 - Jan 7 by SuddenLad

The worst part of this seems to be the allegation that Bolton were fully aware that they wouldn't be able to complete the deal at the end of the loan period and that the deal would consequently and inevitably fall through.

As they are now subject to (yet another) ransfer embargo, Doidge has had to go back to FGR

It stinks from top to bottom. FGR Chairman is definitely gunning for some answers and retribtion and I hope he gets them. Bolton have got away with too much, for too long.

Bolton owner says’ wind the club up or make it bankrupt- I don’t care I’m a secured creditor I’ll get my money back’ what a nice man

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Login to get fewer ads

Bolton on 16:07 - Jan 7 with 2102 viewsBarryStrange

Bolton on 16:01 - Jan 7 by rochdaleriddler

Bolton owner says’ wind the club up or make it bankrupt- I don’t care I’m a secured creditor I’ll get my money back’ what a nice man

You see I don't want them to go under - having them as a constant villainous presence in my life since the age of 8 has been important.

But I would just dearly like them to be worse than us on the pitch - maybe hear them going on about how they won at Old Trafford twice while they prepare for a Conference game against Boreham Wood or something.
Bolton on 16:09 - Jan 7 with 2098 viewschalky_ncfc

I've never liked Bolton ever since they did the dirty on Notts concerning Fat Sam,i hope that they get all that's coming to them,they deserve all they get

Poll: Do you now think that Notts have suffered enough since Munto?

Bolton on 16:10 - Jan 7 with 2091 viewsDalenet

Whilst I have to agree that Bolton need to be taught a lesson for all the cheating they have done in recent years, you have to question why FGR didn't do their due diligence. A club that needed to be bailed out, didn't pay wages on time and has been under more than 1 transfer embargo - the writing was always on the wall.

What FGR should do is try and recover losses from the League - that way they may take financial incompetence and cheating more seriously. If they get relegated again can you imagine them managing within their lower budget?
Bolton on 16:11 - Jan 7 with 2087 viewsSuddenLad

Bolton on 16:01 - Jan 7 by rochdaleriddler

Tells you everything you need to know about those who run the club. Couldn't care less.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Bolton on 18:36 - Jan 7 with 1850 viewsShun

Bolton on 15:13 - Jan 7 by electricblue

No..
FAs two club rule knocks that on the head..

I think the rule is a player can only be registered at (as in, owned by) two clubs per season. As he was only on loan at Bolton he’ll be free to move on again in January.

As for Bolton, I sincerely hope they become the first club for what seems like a decade or so to go into administration. Persistent cheats shouldn’t be able to keep getting away with it.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2019 18:38]
Bolton on 18:41 - Jan 7 with 1827 viewskiwidale

Bolton on 16:09 - Jan 7 by chalky_ncfc

I've never liked Bolton ever since they did the dirty on Notts concerning Fat Sam,i hope that they get all that's coming to them,they deserve all they get

It's funny Chalky how you can dislike a club for something that happened in the past now fook off

This is not the time for bickering.

Bolton on 18:56 - Jan 7 with 1777 viewsMoonyDale

Bolton on 18:41 - Jan 7 by kiwidale

It's funny Chalky how you can dislike a club for something that happened in the past now fook off

It's a strange one Kiwi but I'm sure plenty of us do it, mine is Lincoln for some reason I don't even remember....I have a fondness for Alloa in Scotland again with no apparent reason...

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Bolton on 21:26 - Jan 7 with 1604 viewschalky_ncfc

Bolton on 18:56 - Jan 7 by MoonyDale

It's a strange one Kiwi but I'm sure plenty of us do it, mine is Lincoln for some reason I don't even remember....I have a fondness for Alloa in Scotland again with no apparent reason...

What's strange about it?
We was at the top of the old Division Three with Fat Head in charge of us when out of the blue he pushes a note under the chairman's door one night saying that he had to leave for personal family reasons and won't be back,there was some sympathy for him leaving Notts when we was doing so well when two weeks later Bolton announced him as their new manager,family reasons my Franny,Bolton got fined £32,000,Notts slipped down the league and Sam got his dream job
[Post edited 7 Jan 2019 21:28]

Bolton on 21:34 - Jan 7 with 1563 viewsMoonyDale

Bolton on 21:26 - Jan 7 by chalky_ncfc

What's strange about it?
We was at the top of the old Division Three with Fat Head in charge of us when out of the blue he pushes a note under the chairman's door one night saying that he had to leave for personal family reasons and won't be back,there was some sympathy for him leaving Notts when we was doing so well when two weeks later Bolton announced him as their new manager,family reasons my Franny,Bolton got fined £32,000,Notts slipped down the league and Sam got his dream job
[Post edited 7 Jan 2019 21:28]

No Chalky I was referring to my strange dislike of Lincoln and fondness for Alloa, no idea why.....In your case it's wholly understandable. The stuff that goes on behind the closed doors of the boardrooms across the footballing world must be something to behold.....Now fook off..

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Bolton on 23:01 - Jan 7 with 1409 viewsDySporting

Norwich have also recalled Remi Matthews from Bolton. BW owe a six figure sum in loan fees and can't afford the deal in January to sign him which was agreed. They are going FGR it seems in going after money owed.
Bolton on 23:43 - Jan 7 with 1342 viewschalky_ncfc

Bolton on 21:34 - Jan 7 by MoonyDale

No Chalky I was referring to my strange dislike of Lincoln and fondness for Alloa, no idea why.....In your case it's wholly understandable. The stuff that goes on behind the closed doors of the boardrooms across the footballing world must be something to behold.....Now fook off..

Ahhh I see,sorry

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024