........................... 12:56 - May 1 with 7526 views DaleiLama ………………….. was really looking forward to those chips too!
........................... on 12:56 - May 1 with 2809 viewsAtThePeake This place has gone to the dogs. #BringBackCol.
........................... on 12:57 - May 1 with 2796 views442Dale ........................... on 12:56 - May 1 by AtThePeake This place has gone to the dogs. #BringBackCol.
Has he got midget gems for all?
........................... on 12:58 - May 1 with 2791 viewsMorden ....... Are those meant to be peas?
........................... on 13:00 - May 1 with 2775 viewsDaleiLama ........................... on 12:57 - May 1 by 442Dale Has he got midget gems for all?
This is unsubstantiated, but I did see Col walking away from Spotland once and part of a discarded fruit polo wrapper blew by in his wake shortly afterwards. I didn't see any fire though ….. just the smoke.
........................... on 13:01 - May 1 with 2763 viewsdaledaft I was hoping to find out what is, and who sells Irish curry...
........................... on 13:03 - May 1 with 2740 viewsDaleiLama ........................... on 12:58 - May 1 by Morden ....... Are those meant to be peas?
VIDEO
........................... on 13:04 - May 1 with 2732 viewsEllGazzell Where has the thread gone? I've just come back in, to see it's disappeared.
........................... on 13:05 - May 1 with 2706 viewsShun I’ll apologise for my role in that one. I stand by my comment that those 3 posters are only interested in trying to cause arguments though. Is Willbutts Lane chippy open?
Login to get fewer ads........................... on 13:08 - May 1 with 2683 viewsEllGazzell ........................... on 13:05 - May 1 by Shun I’ll apologise for my role in that one. I stand by my comment that those 3 posters are only interested in trying to cause arguments though. Is Willbutts Lane chippy open?
And did the other bully apologise or not?
........................... on 13:08 - May 1 with 2682 viewskel That’s the most important question I’ve asked on here for years and it’s been RUINED by less important subjects. Shame on the mods.
........................... on 13:09 - May 1 with 2672 viewsRochdale_Rangar ........................... on 13:05 - May 1 by Shun I’ll apologise for my role in that one. I stand by my comment that those 3 posters are only interested in trying to cause arguments though. Is Willbutts Lane chippy open?
You should apologise to be fair. Xenophobia is such a shit trait.
........................... on 13:09 - May 1 with 2672 viewsBigDaveMyCock ........................... on 13:01 - May 1 by daledaft I was hoping to find out what is, and who sells Irish curry...
Agreed, I’ve never heard of it. 442?
........................... on 13:09 - May 1 with 2663 views442Dale ........................... on 13:01 - May 1 by daledaft I was hoping to find out what is, and who sells Irish curry...
Bridge Chippy does.
........................... on 13:10 - May 1 with 2661 viewskel ........................... on 13:08 - May 1 by EllGazzell And did the other bully apologise or not?
This thread is about the chippy. Cheers.
........................... on 13:10 - May 1 with 2661 viewsRochdale_Rangar ........................... on 13:08 - May 1 by EllGazzell And did the other bully apologise or not?
No. He told you to fook off.
........................... on 13:11 - May 1 with 2645 viewskel ........................... on 13:09 - May 1 by 442Dale Bridge Chippy does.
Indeed. First chippy I’ve been in and asked for curry sauce and been asked ‘which one’
........................... on 13:11 - May 1 with 2639 viewsEllGazzell ........................... on 13:10 - May 1 by Rochdale_Rangar No. He told you to fook off.
Aha, so a leopard truly cannot change its spots!
........................... on 13:11 - May 1 with 2639 viewsRochdale_Rangar ........................... on 13:09 - May 1 by BigDaveMyCock Agreed, I’ve never heard of it. 442?
It’s like Chinese curry.
........................... on 13:11 - May 1 with 2635 viewsBigDaveMyCock ........................... on 13:09 - May 1 by 442Dale Bridge Chippy does.
What is it though? The Irish curry, not the Bridge Chippy.
........................... on 13:12 - May 1 with 2622 viewsBigDaveMyCock ........................... on 13:11 - May 1 by Rochdale_Rangar It’s like Chinese curry.
Ah. Is it called Irish curry post Covid?
........................... on 13:13 - May 1 with 2611 viewsRochdale_Rangar ........................... on 13:12 - May 1 by BigDaveMyCock Ah. Is it called Irish curry post Covid?
Purely for marketing purposes.
........................... on 13:14 - May 1 with 2596 viewsjudd ........................... on 13:11 - May 1 by BigDaveMyCock What is it though? The Irish curry, not the Bridge Chippy.
I thought the Irish curry was a racecourse.
........................... on 13:15 - May 1 with 2578 viewsBigDaveMyCock ........................... on 13:13 - May 1 by Rochdale_Rangar Purely for marketing purposes.
Makes sense. Anyone going for an Irinky tonight?
........................... on 13:15 - May 1 with 2574 viewskel ........................... on 13:14 - May 1 by judd I thought the Irish curry was a racecourse.
All weather?
........................... on 13:15 - May 1 with 2572 viewsDaleiLama ........................... on 13:14 - May 1 by judd I thought the Irish curry was a racecourse.
That's cos you pronounce it posh!