Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Demo before Swindon Town Game 19:06 - Apr 12 with 18500 viewsSI_Blue

6PM outside the main gates.

Some will be ready for this, some will choose a different approach and that is fine. But the time is now right to start turning words into actions.

#SACKTHEBOARDSUPPORTTHECLUB

Backs Against The Wall Since 1907

Demo before Swindon Town Game on 19:37 - Apr 12 with 7882 viewsncfc_chalky

The trouble is if a decent amount turn up the publicity may go against the supporters due to covid rules being broken,it's a pity that supporters aren't allowed in the ground where you could all throw tennis balls onto the pitch at a prearranged time,it would temporarily stop the game,no harm done to players and a point being made (some other club did it if I remember correctly)

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

Demo before Swindon Town Game on 19:40 - Apr 12 with 7854 viewsBrierls

Demo before Swindon Town Game on 19:37 - Apr 12 by ncfc_chalky

The trouble is if a decent amount turn up the publicity may go against the supporters due to covid rules being broken,it's a pity that supporters aren't allowed in the ground where you could all throw tennis balls onto the pitch at a prearranged time,it would temporarily stop the game,no harm done to players and a point being made (some other club did it if I remember correctly)

I'm sure the great minds behind this demonstration have thought about all that, chalky.
Demo before Swindon Town Game on 19:50 - Apr 12 with 7766 viewsSI_Blue

Demo before Swindon Town Game on 19:40 - Apr 12 by Brierls

I'm sure the great minds behind this demonstration have thought about all that, chalky.

Nobody cares what you think to be fair. Proper lads will be out tomorrow doing their bit, rather than writing absolute bollox and standing by, watching our club getting decimated from within.
[Post edited 12 Apr 2021 20:01]

Demo before Swindon Town Game on 20:05 - Apr 12 with 7673 viewsBrierls

Demo before Swindon Town Game on 19:50 - Apr 12 by SI_Blue

Nobody cares what you think to be fair. Proper lads will be out tomorrow doing their bit, rather than writing absolute bollox and standing by, watching our club getting decimated from within.
[Post edited 12 Apr 2021 20:01]

Proper lads, indeed.

Nothing screams caring about the club more than a bunch of 'proper lads' rattling the gates to the car park.

Hooligans, real or pretend, don't represent me as a fan of this football club. Their actions now, in a time where football has moved on from hooliganism, are more of an embarrassment to the club than this board of directors.
Demo before Swindon Town Game on 20:16 - Apr 12 with 7589 viewsSI_Blue

Demo before Swindon Town Game on 20:05 - Apr 12 by Brierls

Proper lads, indeed.

Nothing screams caring about the club more than a bunch of 'proper lads' rattling the gates to the car park.

Hooligans, real or pretend, don't represent me as a fan of this football club. Their actions now, in a time where football has moved on from hooliganism, are more of an embarrassment to the club than this board of directors.

So you have made this about you?, some ego that lad. People like you who stand by and do nothing are the embarrassment lets make that perfectly clear.

Proper lads means people willing to take action rather than writing the nonsense you come out with. Who mentioned hooligans apart from you?

Don't bother replying i don't have time for weakness.

Demo before Swindon Town Game on 20:26 - Apr 12 with 7530 viewsBrierls

Demo before Swindon Town Game on 20:16 - Apr 12 by SI_Blue

So you have made this about you?, some ego that lad. People like you who stand by and do nothing are the embarrassment lets make that perfectly clear.

Proper lads means people willing to take action rather than writing the nonsense you come out with. Who mentioned hooligans apart from you?

Don't bother replying i don't have time for weakness.

I've not made it about me, I've said hooligans don't speak for me. I'm not speaking on behalf of other fans. It's really not that difficult to understand.

"Who mentioned hooligans apart from you?"

You put 'The Chosen Few' flag on the flyer for the demonstration.
Demo before Swindon Town Game on 20:30 - Apr 12 with 7478 viewsblackdogblue

Grow up....

Really? Protest at the ground... Covid?

Give me strength...

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Demo before Swindon Town Game on 20:41 - Apr 12 with 7418 viewsSuddenLad

Demo before Swindon Town Game on 20:26 - Apr 12 by Brierls

I've not made it about me, I've said hooligans don't speak for me. I'm not speaking on behalf of other fans. It's really not that difficult to understand.

"The Chosen Few"

Jesus, are we going back to the 1970's with this childish sh!te. Anyone wearing bovva boots for hardness?

To think that we ridiculed that lot down the A58 for the same kind of thing and now this elite group of dozy tossers wants to mimic them at Spotland. In a pandemic.

Grow up.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Login to get fewer ads

Demo before Swindon Town Game on 20:42 - Apr 12 with 7414 viewsIOMDale

Has 6PM been chosen so that you can be back home by 8PM for bedtime?

UTDNFS

Demo before Swindon Town Game on 20:46 - Apr 12 with 7377 viewsSI_Blue

Demo before Swindon Town Game on 20:26 - Apr 12 by Brierls

You could have happily skipped past this post if you did not agree with it. But instead you could not help yourself but comment, what has it achieved?

The flag on the poster is irrelevant given the "Chosen Few" were active in the 80's and have long since grown into law abiding citizens as you full well know. The name lives on and it was requested on the poster given the "Backs against the wall" slogan which is very apt right now.

I have not organised it, i just get asked to create things, but i will be there myself because it has got to a point where there is no other alternative.

You just worry about what you are doing to make changes for the greater good. From what i have seen, nobody is making progress so far.

Demo before Swindon Town Game on 21:03 - Apr 12 with 7252 viewsblackdogblue

Demo before Swindon Town Game on 20:46 - Apr 12 by SI_Blue

You could have happily skipped past this post if you did not agree with it. But instead you could not help yourself but comment, what has it achieved?

The flag on the poster is irrelevant given the "Chosen Few" were active in the 80's and have long since grown into law abiding citizens as you full well know. The name lives on and it was requested on the poster given the "Backs against the wall" slogan which is very apt right now.

I have not organised it, i just get asked to create things, but i will be there myself because it has got to a point where there is no other alternative.

You just worry about what you are doing to make changes for the greater good. From what i have seen, nobody is making progress so far.

VPN hiding does not let us true fans sniff out former Shakers...

Close park is open now for your home games...

Sad, but true...

Demo before Swindon Town Game on 21:06 - Apr 12 with 7235 viewskel

Demo before Swindon Town Game on 21:03 - Apr 12 by blackdogblue

VPN hiding does not let us true fans sniff out former Shakers...

Close park is open now for your home games...

Sad, but true...

SI_Blue is a Dale fan. I know that to be fact.
Demo before Swindon Town Game on 21:17 - Apr 12 with 7153 viewsSI_Blue

Demo before Swindon Town Game on 21:06 - Apr 12 by kel

Thank you Kel, i am gobsmacked that people have chosen to to make comment just because the poster has the words Chosen Few on it.

We have all sat back and waited for the trust to push the board into submission and it's not happening. I know things are happening behind the scenes but every avenue has to be attacked.

Demo before Swindon Town Game on 21:19 - Apr 12 with 7129 viewsD_Alien

Demo before Swindon Town Game on 21:17 - Apr 12 by SI_Blue

Thank you Kel, i am gobsmacked that people have chosen to to make comment just because the poster has the words Chosen Few on it.

We have all sat back and waited for the trust to push the board into submission and it's not happening. I know things are happening behind the scenes but every avenue has to be attacked.

Probably better to explore those avenues first? !!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Demo before Swindon Town Game on 21:19 - Apr 12 with 7129 viewsBrierls

Demo before Swindon Town Game on 20:46 - Apr 12 by SI_Blue

If you're going to advertise it, expect people to comment on it. Especially when it's a stupid idea considering Covid-19 restrictions. Any gathering will reflect badly on the club and the town regardless of the reason for the protest.

The bullshit reasoning with the flag and "proper lads" comment doesn't wash. As much as it's entertaining, it's back peddling and a sign of weakness. We know you don't have time for that.
Demo before Swindon Town Game on 21:20 - Apr 12 with 7127 viewsNorthernDale

I am as worried about the state of the club, as everyone else and I feel the CEO is the problem, but a demo and the idea of throwing tennis balls onto the pitch is absurd. Tomorrow is a most win game and to undermine the players confidence by such childish actions, says a lot about the state of mind of some fans. if the game is disrupted by such childish actions, then the players attitude could be why bot

As stated, I feel the main problem at the club is the CEO, whose reign has been disastrous, in that the relationship with the fan base as broken down totally, we have seen the end of the successful old gold bond and the pretence that we are bigger then we are. The idea that neutral fans or those fans without a season ticket, who may turn up on the day and use to pay on the turnstiles, we now have to buy a ticket and be charged a fee, will not bother visiting the Dale in the future (a bad idea, in that our fan vase is small and we need the casual fans). I suspect that the CEO was behind BBM contract extension, looking at the reaction of the other director at the forum, it appeared like he did know.

The danger is that the directors being faced with abuse, could walk away and leave our club future in doubt, we are pinning our hopes on the return of CD, but I feel we need to be less aggressive and more succinct in our approach. I do feel many of the directors have the clubs best interest at heart, but the problem is how we see the club being run by the CEO. However an aggressive action may work, but destroy the club in the process, the majority of us, would never want to see that happen.
Demo before Swindon Town Game on 21:21 - Apr 12 with 7107 viewskel

Demo before Swindon Town Game on 21:17 - Apr 12 by SI_Blue

No problem.

As per our conversation a while ago, everybody must do what they think is right for them and if that’s your choice then that’s your choice. We all disagree on things which is fine and all that bothers me on here is certain users and their hypocrisy (not you btw). That sort of stuff winds me up and I’ll continue to call it out. If that makes me a keyboard warrior then so be it.
Demo before Swindon Town Game on 21:34 - Apr 12 with 7023 viewsSI_Blue

Demo before Swindon Town Game on 21:21 - Apr 12 by kel

No problem.

As per our conversation a while ago, everybody must do what they think is right for them and if that’s your choice then that’s your choice. We all disagree on things which is fine and all that bothers me on here is certain users and their hypocrisy (not you btw). That sort of stuff winds me up and I’ll continue to call it out. If that makes me a keyboard warrior then so be it.

Fair play to you Kel, you are a decent lad as i told you in our conversation ;-) You are right about hypocrisy and this forum is one of the worst places for it.

How many of these keyboard warriors have gone up to people at away games and said take the Chosen Few flag down? I can't remember one person, but i can remember many people talking to the person it belongs too. The name is immaterial and it is part of the clubs history whether people like it or not.

Again what fans choose to do as you rightly point out is their prerogative, and everybody will have different ideas. Pressure on top of pressure from all different angles eventually should crack the nut.

So many virtue signallers it's untrue.

Demo before Swindon Town Game on 21:36 - Apr 12 with 7007 viewskel

Demo before Swindon Town Game on 21:34 - Apr 12 by SI_Blue

Fair play to you Kel, you are a decent lad as i told you in our conversation ;-) You are right about hypocrisy and this forum is one of the worst places for it.

How many of these keyboard warriors have gone up to people at away games and said take the Chosen Few flag down? I can't remember one person, but i can remember many people talking to the person it belongs too. The name is immaterial and it is part of the clubs history whether people like it or not.

Again what fans choose to do as you rightly point out is their prerogative, and everybody will have different ideas. Pressure on top of pressure from all different angles eventually should crack the nut.

So many virtue signallers it's untrue.

Christ, I’m not used to compliments.

It’s appreciated though.
Demo before Swindon Town Game on 21:38 - Apr 12 with 6984 views49thseason

Screaming insults isn't going to change anything and will not help the Club. Save the anger until we know for definite which way things are going and all the alternatives have been exhausted. We will know by the middle of next week which way the wind is blowing , 8 or 9 more days is irrelevant in the scheme of things, there is a bigger prize to play for and screaming will not help.
I have no doubt the the remaining board are feeling the pressure as expressed on these pages, they know they either come up with a fast solution or they will need to quit, There is no hiding place for them. The Dunphy challenge is hanging over their every move. The intensity of the criticism from this place is ever more evident. They are in a corner of their own making and soon we will find out if they are true supporters or not. Are they men of integrity or are they charlatans? Tick Tock Tick Tock.
Demo before Swindon Town Game on 21:41 - Apr 12 with 6965 viewsblackdogblue

Kel, I trust & respect your opinion on this.

But really do you condone what is suggested in the OP?

Demo before Swindon Town Game on 21:41 - Apr 12 with 6972 viewsSI_Blue

Demo before Swindon Town Game on 21:19 - Apr 12 by Brierls

If you're going to advertise it, expect people to comment on it. Especially when it's a stupid idea considering Covid-19 restrictions. Any gathering will reflect badly on the club and the town regardless of the reason for the protest.

The bullshit reasoning with the flag and "proper lads" comment doesn't wash. As much as it's entertaining, it's back peddling and a sign of weakness. We know you don't have time for that.

PM me if you want to carry on this conversation or message me on fb.

Demo before Swindon Town Game on 21:46 - Apr 12 with 6944 viewsSI_Blue

Demo before Swindon Town Game on 21:41 - Apr 12 by blackdogblue

With all due respect, what are you doing ?

Demo before Swindon Town Game on 21:49 - Apr 12 with 6900 viewskel

Demo before Swindon Town Game on 21:41 - Apr 12 by blackdogblue

Personally, no, I don’t think it’s a great idea but it’s their choice and I very much doubt my opinion matters to them. Despite what the 3am ranter tries to say, some have chosen other ways to voice their displeasure but don’t post essays about it to get ‘likes’ on here.

Again, personally, if the rumour I hear about him trying to worm his way into a role at the club if Dunphy is successful in coming back then the club have had their last pound off me. That is something I would demonstrate about loudly.
Demo before Swindon Town Game on 21:52 - Apr 12 with 6881 viewsSI_Blue

Demo before Swindon Town Game on 21:38 - Apr 12 by 49thseason

Screaming insults isn't going to change anything and will not help the Club. Save the anger until we know for definite which way things are going and all the alternatives have been exhausted. We will know by the middle of next week which way the wind is blowing , 8 or 9 more days is irrelevant in the scheme of things, there is a bigger prize to play for and screaming will not help.
I have no doubt the the remaining board are feeling the pressure as expressed on these pages, they know they either come up with a fast solution or they will need to quit, There is no hiding place for them. The Dunphy challenge is hanging over their every move. The intensity of the criticism from this place is ever more evident. They are in a corner of their own making and soon we will find out if they are true supporters or not. Are they men of integrity or are they charlatans? Tick Tock Tick Tock.

A fair post 49th and one i respect.

The protest maybe socially distanced and peaceful, how will anybody know until it has happened. The current board will get the message the fans are not going to let this go.

Personally i do not think they have integrity and that has already been shown on many occasions. I personally do not think protests have any value, but it will be worth trying rather than doing nothing.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024