Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Raise FREE money for the Dale Trust 10:05 - Apr 8 with 768 viewsDalenet

Just a reminder that we can all raise money for the Trust without having to use our own cash. And I guess we are going to need all the money we can if those covers are ever going to be bought.

Next time you shop either online or pre-order via a shop use easyfundraising.org.uk Simply register as a Dale Trust supporter and you can then shop with all the high street names and raise funds. It costs you nothing

Yesterday I needed a new microwave. Found one online on offer at half price at Comet that I could pick up from the store in 30 minutes. I ordered online through easyfundraising, raised £1.25 for Dale Trust and picked it up 30 minutes later from the shop. Easy. Between us we have raised over £700 so far - and there are 80 of us registered. But just imagine how much we could raise for FREE if say 1,000 Daley's used it and raised just £10 each over the next year.

I'd urge all of us to register and start using it.

Raise FREE money for the Dale Trust on 10:19 - Apr 8 with 761 viewsTVOS1907

It's my understanding that the covers have already been bought/paid for, but there is a stumbling block over their installation at the moment.

Maybee is the man in the know on this one.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Raise FREE money for the Dale Trust on 10:56 - Apr 8 with 735 viewsmaybee

Raise FREE money for the Dale Trust on 10:19 - Apr 8 by TVOS1907

It's my understanding that the covers have already been bought/paid for, but there is a stumbling block over their installation at the moment.

Maybee is the man in the know on this one.

Wrong TVOS.

The covers certainly haven't been bought or paid for.

We are currently costing the groundwork needed to secure the preferred inflatable covers to all four sides of Spotland. This is another time consuming excercise, as each side of the ground has been constructed in a different manner, and also because there needs to be such a large number of fixing points due to the weight that they might have to bear in the event of high winds.

This costing excercise has been put out to tender, and we await the results.

Once the costings for fixing the covers have been approved by the club, we can agree their installation by the manufacturers.

However, no money will change hands until such time as the Club, the Trust, and the manufacturers are all 100% happy that the covers are working correctly. This gives us much more control than just purchasing a set of covers "off the shelf" so to speak.

The Pitch Cover Funds are safe and well in a High Interest Building Society Acount and you will be pleased to note that due to the shrewd financial ability of the Trust money men, over £1500 in interest has been added to the original deposit.
Raise FREE money for the Dale Trust on 11:54 - Apr 8 with 697 viewspioneer

Raise FREE money for the Dale Trust on 10:56 - Apr 8 by maybee

Wrong TVOS.

We are currently costing the groundwork needed to secure the preferred inflatable covers to all four sides of Spotland. This is another time consuming excercise, as each side of the ground has been constructed in a different manner, and also because there needs to be such a large number of fixing points due to the weight that they might have to bear in the event of high winds.

Once the costings for fixing the covers have been approved by the club, we can agree their installation by the manufacturers.

However, no money will change hands until such time as the Club, the Trust, and the manufacturers are all 100% happy that the covers are working correctly. This gives us much more control than just purchasing a set of covers "off the shelf" so to speak.

The Pitch Cover Funds are safe and well in a High Interest Building Society Acount and you will be pleased to note that due to the shrewd financial ability of the Trust money men, over £1500 in interest has been added to the original deposit.

When its time to buiy them I hope we do it through easyfundraising.org!
Raise FREE money for the Dale Trust on 13:17 - Apr 8 with 670 viewsTVOS1907

Wrong TVOS.

That's why I called on you for a definitive answer, Maybee, seeing as it's 'your baby', so to speak.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Raise FREE money for the Dale Trust on 19:29 - Apr 8 with 641 viewsShun

Wrong TVOS.

Re: the interest raised, that's fantastic.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024