Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When is the released/retained list made public ? 21:53 - Apr 25 with 921 viewsTalkingSutty

It might be my bad memory but isnt it published prior to our last fixture sometimes, i seem to remember this being the case under Hillcroft.
When is the released/retained list made public ? on 21:56 - Apr 25 with 910 viewsTVOS1907

Normally after the season has finished.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

When is the released/retained list made public ? on 10:54 - Apr 26 with 660 viewsD_Dale

When is the released/retained list made public ? on 21:56 - Apr 25 by TVOS1907

Normally after the season has finished.

Isn't it the case that all the players are contracted (i.e., paid) up to 30 June, so there's no hurry to issue the list?

But I'd assume JC has spoken to those whose contract ends this season to let them know whether they figure in his plans - either to release them (I'd expect that in most cases) or offer a new contract (at L2 wages?).

Assuming this is the practice in other clubs, Coleman should already have some inklings of players who might become available. But no doubt there'll be the usual long-drawn-out merry-go-round as managers, players and agents negotiate deals.

It's a gloomy thought that there seems more interest in the transfer list than in Saturday's visit of MKD, for which the bookies are offering better than 3 to 1 against a Dale win. I'm not tempted - even though now MKD are already set to meet Huddersfield in the play-offs they might take their foot off the gas (except if they finish in fifth rather than sixth place MKD will have the home advantage in the second leg).
When is the released/retained list made public ? on 11:04 - Apr 26 with 652 viewsYorkshire_Dale

When is the released/retained list made public ? on 10:54 - Apr 26 by D_Dale

Isn't it the case that all the players are contracted (i.e., paid) up to 30 June, so there's no hurry to issue the list?

But I'd assume JC has spoken to those whose contract ends this season to let them know whether they figure in his plans - either to release them (I'd expect that in most cases) or offer a new contract (at L2 wages?).

Assuming this is the practice in other clubs, Coleman should already have some inklings of players who might become available. But no doubt there'll be the usual long-drawn-out merry-go-round as managers, players and agents negotiate deals.

It's a gloomy thought that there seems more interest in the transfer list than in Saturday's visit of MKD, for which the bookies are offering better than 3 to 1 against a Dale win. I'm not tempted - even though now MKD are already set to meet Huddersfield in the play-offs they might take their foot off the gas (except if they finish in fifth rather than sixth place MKD will have the home advantage in the second leg).

......and Daniel Powell is banned?

He always causes us a problem........why oh why, can we not have a player of his capacity?

Besides,most fans just want this crap season to end,end of.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
When is the released/retained list made public ? on 12:50 - Apr 26 with 565 viewsTVOS1907

'why oh why, can we not have a player of his capacity'

To be fair, up to this season, we have had players of his capacity in our squad.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

When is the released/retained list made public ? on 15:10 - Apr 26 with 467 viewsmacro

It's normally released a week or so after the season has ended. Col normally puts the released list thread up shortly after the last game
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024