Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Last nights match "Morale booster" Chairman time to spend! 10:04 - Jul 12 with 2554 viewsinthenet

Well i know it was a friendly and yes i know there were trialists in!!
But surley we should be beating teams like this ....if this is what we are hoping to potentially sign Roll on Blue Square.
Mr Dunphy splash the cash or are you going to wait unitl we have 6 games to go before the drop!!!

Rastrickblue

Last nights match "Morale booster" Chairman time to spend! on 10:07 - Jul 12 with 1841 viewsTVOS1907

When Alan Buckley was Dale manager, we won 9-0 at Radcliffe pre-season.

He was sacked before the New Year.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Last nights match "Morale booster" Chairman time to spend! on 10:23 - Jul 12 with 1794 viewsjudd

Last nights match "Morale booster" Chairman time to spend! on 10:07 - Jul 12 by TVOS1907

When Alan Buckley was Dale manager, we won 9-0 at Radcliffe pre-season.

He was sacked before the New Year.

Are you suggesting that for games versus Radcliffe we should bring back Buckley as manager?

Poll: What is it to be then?

Last nights match "Morale booster" Chairman time to spend! on 10:27 - Jul 12 with 1768 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

we never even played a proper team only 3 of our proper players featured the rest were trialist's not really bothered about the result but I'm more bothered about how much longer we are not gonna win away from home

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Last nights match "Morale booster" Chairman time to spend! on 10:28 - Jul 12 with 1778 viewsheywooddale

Last nights match "Morale booster" Chairman time to spend! on 10:23 - Jul 12 by judd

Are you suggesting that for games versus Radcliffe we should bring back Buckley as manager?

I'd support that idea..........Will not Alan though
Last nights match "Morale booster" Chairman time to spend! on 10:29 - Jul 12 with 1759 viewsSuddenLad

If anyone takes last nights' result as a serious indication of things to come, they need to take up knitting.

Unbelievable.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Last nights match "Morale booster" Chairman time to spend! on 10:40 - Jul 12 with 1735 viewsinthenet

Last nights match "Morale booster" Chairman time to spend! on 10:23 - Jul 12 by judd

No get Dunphy give Johnny some Dosh!

Rastrickblue

Last nights match "Morale booster" Chairman time to spend! on 10:51 - Jul 12 with 1696 viewsdingdangblue

Last nights match "Morale booster" Chairman time to spend! on 10:29 - Jul 12 by SuddenLad

If anyone takes last nights' result as a serious indication of things to come, they need to take up knitting.

Unbelievable.

Agreed. It was a game that Coleman probably hadnt even arranged - more down to the clubs Dawson links. A chance to look at a lot of trialists in one go rather than in training. Anyone seriously worried by last nights result needs to get out more.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Last nights match "Morale booster" Chairman time to spend! on 11:02 - Jul 12 with 1678 viewselectricblue

Cant win games without a decent striker or two...

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Login to get fewer ads

Last nights match "Morale booster" Chairman time to spend! on 11:05 - Jul 12 with 1671 viewsinthenet

Last nights match "Morale booster" Chairman time to spend! on 11:02 - Jul 12 by electricblue

Agree totally with Electricblue

Rastrickblue

Last nights match "Morale booster" Chairman time to spend! on 11:10 - Jul 12 with 1654 viewsjudd

Last nights match "Morale booster" Chairman time to spend! on 11:05 - Jul 12 by inthenet

Agree totally with Electricblue

It's looking grim lads.

Think I'll give Accy a miss.

Last nights match "Morale booster" Chairman time to spend! on 11:12 - Jul 12 with 1639 viewsdingdangblue

Last nights match "Morale booster" Chairman time to spend! on 11:02 - Jul 12 by electricblue

Spain did.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Last nights match "Morale booster" Chairman time to spend! on 11:14 - Jul 12 with 1638 viewsinthenet

Last nights match "Morale booster" Chairman time to spend! on 11:10 - Jul 12 by judd

It's looking grim lads.

I'm off to write a letter to Sir Alex.... can he let us have someone decent for a couple of months who can score the odd goal.

Rastrickblue

Last nights match "Morale booster" Chairman time to spend! on 11:19 - Jul 12 with 1619 viewsjudd

Last nights match "Morale booster" Chairman time to spend! on 11:14 - Jul 12 by inthenet

I'm off to write a letter to Sir Alex.... can he let us have someone decent for a couple of months who can score the odd goal.

Good idea, although Man City are clearly a better team so write one to Roberto as well.

Last nights match "Morale booster" Chairman time to spend! on 11:20 - Jul 12 with 1612 viewsolympicdale

'kin ell is this a serious post, mate go out an enjoy the sun, its nice out of the cave y'know.

Life is a game of fate.

Last nights match "Morale booster" Chairman time to spend! on 11:24 - Jul 12 with 1607 viewsjudd

Last nights match "Morale booster" Chairman time to spend! on 11:20 - Jul 12 by olympicdale

'kin ell is this a serious post, mate go out an enjoy the sun, its nice out of the cave y'know.

Some cave if it's got internet connectivity.

It's only an expression of views.

Last nights match "Morale booster" Chairman time to spend! on 11:30 - Jul 12 with 1584 viewsolympicdale

Last nights match "Morale booster" Chairman time to spend! on 11:24 - Jul 12 by judd

Anyone who looked at the team last night and takes the result seriously and having a go at Dunphy needs to have a serious look at themselves.

Life is a game of fate.

Last nights match "Morale booster" Chairman time to spend! on 11:32 - Jul 12 with 1575 viewsdingdangblue

Last nights match "Morale booster" Chairman time to spend! on 11:24 - Jul 12 by judd

Its one of those caves with web.

Last nights match "Morale booster" Chairman time to spend! on 11:35 - Jul 12 with 1569 viewsdebbiesfella

Last nights match "Morale booster" Chairman time to spend! on 11:10 - Jul 12 by judd

It's looking grim lads.

Think most of us know Accy game postponed. What worries me is JC saying he was treating it as a first team game and he wouldn't be sending a weakened team, me thinks he is a stranger to the truth.
Last nights match "Morale booster" Chairman time to spend! on 11:37 - Jul 12 with 1567 viewsSuddenLad

Last nights match "Morale booster" Chairman time to spend! on 11:35 - Jul 12 by debbiesfella

Think most of us know Accy game postponed. What worries me is JC saying he was treating it as a first team game and he wouldn't be sending a weakened team, me thinks he is a stranger to the truth.

Or has a very large tongue pressed firmly into his cheek. First team my ar$e.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Last nights match "Morale booster" Chairman time to spend! on 11:49 - Jul 12 with 1548 viewsjudd

Last nights match "Morale booster" Chairman time to spend! on 11:37 - Jul 12 by SuddenLad

Or has a very large tongue pressed firmly into his cheek. First team my ar$e.

I blame that 50 Shades of Grey.

Filthy bastards.

Last nights match on 11:51 - Jul 12 with 1541 viewsinthenet

Last nights match "Morale booster" Chairman time to spend! on 11:30 - Jul 12 by olympicdale

Anyone who looked at the team last night and takes the result seriously and having a go at Dunphy needs to have a serious look at themselves.

We are not having a go at Dunphy just asking him to spend some of the 40 years of watching Dale money i have handed over.........Oh and i will come out of the cave when you get that hefty boulder off your head you've been under for the past century.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Rastrickblue

Last nights match on 11:58 - Jul 12 with 1507 viewsolympicdale

Last nights match on 11:51 - Jul 12 by inthenet

We are not having a go at Dunphy just asking him to spend some of the 40 years of watching Dale money i have handed over.........Oh and i will come out of the cave when you get that hefty boulder off your head you've been under for the past century.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

thats not how it works at Rochdale, we dont splash out and spend money, you should know that by now...True, maybe I should go back to the sand.

Life is a game of fate.

Last nights match "Morale booster" Chairman time to spend! on 12:03 - Jul 12 with 1499 viewselectricblue

Last nights match "Morale booster" Chairman time to spend! on 11:12 - Jul 12 by dingdangblue

Spain did.

Maybe they did.
And do you expect dale to aswell?
Thought not..

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Last nights match "Morale booster" Chairman time to spend! on 12:21 - Jul 12 with 1444 viewsjudd

Last nights match "Morale booster" Chairman time to spend! on 12:03 - Jul 12 by electricblue

Maybe they did.
And do you expect dale to aswell?
Thought not..

To be fair, it's not everyday that Spain play Radcliffe Borough.

Last nights match "Morale booster" Chairman time to spend! on 12:38 - Jul 12 with 1391 viewsBanned4ever

I never take pre-season games serious they dont mean anything
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024