Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Starting Line up next week? 21:28 - Aug 11 with 1045 viewsKPDale

Lillis
Pearson
Edwards
Edwards
McIntyre
Cavanagh
Kennedy
Tutte
Putterill
Donnelly
Adebola
Starting Line up next week? on 21:32 - Aug 11 with 1032 views442Dale

Grimes did ok, and while he missed two chances he was there to miss them. Donnelly didn't impress but all eleven deserve another chance. Could be the last for some.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Starting Line up next week? on 22:29 - Aug 11 with 977 viewsTalkingSutty

Starting Line up next week? on 21:32 - Aug 11 by 442Dale

Grimes did ok, and while he missed two chances he was there to miss them. Donnelly didn't impress but all eleven deserve another chance. Could be the last for some.

Grimes had two fantastic chances and didnt even get them on target, he should have broke the net with the first half header. Donnelly had a very poor game and seemed a yard off the pace, but apart from those two and Lillis it was a very encouraging display i thought.
Starting Line up next week? on 22:41 - Aug 11 with 953 viewsjamRAFC

Starting Line up next week? on 22:29 - Aug 11 by TalkingSutty

Grimes had two fantastic chances and didnt even get them on target, he should have broke the net with the first half header. Donnelly had a very poor game and seemed a yard off the pace, but apart from those two and Lillis it was a very encouraging display i thought.

about donnelly, on twitter he said being sick through the weak had drained him. so that could be why he wasn't at his best
Starting Line up next week? on 22:46 - Aug 11 with 944 viewsTalkingSutty

Starting Line up next week? on 22:41 - Aug 11 by jamRAFC

about donnelly, on twitter he said being sick through the weak had drained him. so that could be why he wasn't at his best

That explains why he looked a yard off the pace then, thanks
Starting Line up next week? on 23:16 - Aug 11 with 912 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Yep,I think we need to cut George some slack......at least he seemed to be trying albeit without a great deal of success......if he was unwell, please don't get on his back so early.

He will come good,Coley said so!
Starting Line up next week? on 23:43 - Aug 11 with 874 viewsShun

Starting Line up next week? on 22:29 - Aug 11 by TalkingSutty

Disagree about Donnelly completely. This is the first I've seen him play but he impressed me.

As for next week I'd start with the exact same lineup.
Starting Line up next week? on 23:43 - Aug 11 with 873 viewsirisaln

Good team except for Lillis.
Haven't forgiven him yet for the United of Man. blunder in last
seasons FA Cup.
Scares me to death when he leaves his goal line!
To concede 4 goals is unacceptable.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024