Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shocking news if true. 20:40 - Feb 3 with 33987 viewsicecoldjack

Taken from another forum but ive known this poster for a number of years and the guy is straight as a dye in fairness

"Anyone else heard the rumours?

My qualified source tells me changes are already in place.

Laudrup jetted off to Paris straight after the game.

Senior players and spaniards alike are not behind the guy. The board have approached legal reps with statistical data showing fitness levels are well down. Senior players reveal Laudrup walked in for match talk pre West Ham just 5 minutes before with no direction just that they are a big bunch and to watch em /beat them

Outcome is...

Wieghorst nutritionist and fitness coach sacked while ML is away (returns tomorrow)

Monk now number 2 due to lack of badges

Previous nutritionist and fitness coach return.

Incumbent manager from overseas already to go for this summer but who knows (not revealing the manager ...but not on the betting radar)"

Would explain the Sky van and it would also explain alot of the rumours ive been hearing myself over the last few months.

Thoughts?

PS

Disclaimer, content of an extreme nature,not for the hyper sensitive.
Shocking news if true. on 21:16 - Feb 3 with 2447 viewspansypants

Shocking news if true. on 21:13 - Feb 3 by PozuelosSideys

Jesusfhuckingchrist. What a pile of steaming spunk.

This kind of rubbish does not help!!!

Unbelievable lies

Poll: Sick of the media love in with Brazil?

Shocking news if true. on 21:22 - Feb 3 with 2392 viewsSwansNZ

what has fitness levels got to do with Wieghorst?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Shocking news if true. on 21:22 - Feb 3 with 2389 viewsicecoldjack

Shocking news if true. on 21:08 - Feb 3 by QuakerJack

Ok, I'm gonna indulge this for a second for hypothetical reasons. You say wieghorst, nutritionist and fitness coach gone? Then you say Laudrup's replacement ready for the summer. Do you honestly think Laudrup will hang around one second longer if he comes home to find we've sacked three of his staff? Not to mention employed a number two in monk who laudrup wanted rid of altogether? If that's happened then laudrup will walk, safe in the knowledge he'd probably have a good case to get a payout by citing the impossible situation he was forced into.

I know you say someone has told you this, and forgive me if I seem like I'm shooting the messenger, but after Emnes gate I'm prepared to be open minded to the majority of rumours, but this, I can say with some assurance is just not true.

If it is then I will apologise and be a strong advocate for removing key members of the board.

Well thats fair enough, i pasted this from another forum but i will hold my hands up if it turns out to be total bollocks , people do here things from time to time though , the way i read it is that Laudrup has to accept the changes made or he resigns, the club will use the lack of fitness and other things to re inforce their decision to sack some of his staff,thus also protecting them from a constructive dismissal claim from Laudrup .

It would make sense but it would be pretty serious shit a week before the Cardiff game thats for sure !!
Shocking news if true. on 21:23 - Feb 3 with 2381 viewsWarwickHunt

More holes than Rab Nesbitt's vest.
Shocking news if true. on 21:25 - Feb 3 with 2344 viewsWarwickHunt

Shocking news if true. on 21:22 - Feb 3 by icecoldjack

Well thats fair enough, i pasted this from another forum but i will hold my hands up if it turns out to be total bollocks , people do here things from time to time though , the way i read it is that Laudrup has to accept the changes made or he resigns, the club will use the lack of fitness and other things to re inforce their decision to sack some of his staff,thus also protecting them from a constructive dismissal claim from Laudrup .

It would make sense but it would be pretty serious shit a week before the Cardiff game thats for sure !!

Constructive dismissal? Marvin Emnes.

Case closed....
Shocking news if true. on 21:27 - Feb 3 with 2317 viewsSwansNZ

Shocking news if true. on 21:25 - Feb 3 by WarwickHunt

Case closed....

a mate of my sisters friends uncles binman, says that Emnes is to be announced as then new player manager in the morning

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Shocking news if true. on 21:29 - Feb 3 with 2283 viewsicecoldjack

Shocking news if true. on 21:25 - Feb 3 by WarwickHunt

Case closed....

if he was signed against the managers wishes then maybe, yes..
Shocking news if true. on 21:32 - Feb 3 with 2240 viewsborinifanclub

Are you sure agent vincent is not behind this? Its just the sort of crud that comes out of legoland.

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

Login to get fewer ads

Shocking news if true. on 21:32 - Feb 3 with 2238 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Fitness levels?

Well we've played a lot of games this season but I don't see it.

haven't we scored over three quarters of our league goals in the second half?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Shocking news if true. on 21:35 - Feb 3 with 2212 viewspencoedjack

You've written that & think Laudrup would not win a constructive dismissal case ?

If I am honest I think all this crap is making us look like 'little old Swansea', highly embarrassing if any of this turns out to be true.

Heads should role within the club if they are leaking shite like this about a footballing great like Laudrup.
Shocking news if true. on 21:36 - Feb 3 with 2193 viewsQuakerJack

Shocking news if true. on 20:59 - Feb 3 by Tokijo

Fitness levels down I have heard this elsewhere.

Yet we seem to play far far better in the latter part of games.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Shocking news if true. on 21:36 - Feb 3 with 2196 viewsPrivate_Partz

There have been some real 'tramp's vest' arguments in this thread. I just don't know why they do it.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Shocking news if true. on 21:37 - Feb 3 with 2178 viewssammylee3

Shocking news if true. on 21:29 - Feb 3 by icecoldjack

if he was signed against the managers wishes then maybe, yes..

so your saying this guy is back or coming back can't see it.

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/team/first-team/staff/ryland-morgans
Shocking news if true. on 21:38 - Feb 3 with 2159 viewsC_jack

Shocking news if true.

The FA have decided to abolish the offside rule, shocking news if true.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Shocking news if true. on 21:40 - Feb 3 with 2138 viewsWarwickHunt

Shocking news if true. on 21:37 - Feb 3 by sammylee3

He was seen in Rossi's earlier asking for a salad.
Shocking news if true. on 21:42 - Feb 3 with 2064 viewspansypants

Shocking news if true. on 21:40 - Feb 3 by WarwickHunt

Somebody threw a pasty at Laudrup

Shocking news if true. on 21:42 - Feb 3 with 2055 viewsQuakerJack

Yeah I agree, given the timing this would be nuts if true. I think there's a lot said in the media that gets laughed off on here that's close to, if not bang on the money "haven't the media got anything better to do than rehash the Emnes link every window, lol, lmao" and stuff like that that turns out was founded on truth not "lazy journalism". It's plausible and I appreciate you're the messenger. I just think that it's bull because I don't think our board are so stupid to do this the week of the derby.

I also wonder about the fitness issue because we are notorious for finishing stronger than we start games. We certainly don't look tired, we just look clueless anywhere near the oppositions goal.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Shocking news if true. on 21:43 - Feb 3 with 2054 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Shocking news if true. on 21:40 - Feb 3 by WarwickHunt

That's the spirit we need.

Blind optimism

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Shocking news if true. on 21:43 - Feb 3 with 2047 viewsicecoldjack

Shocking news if true. on 21:37 - Feb 3 by sammylee3

No, im printing a story from elsewhere .
Shocking news if true. on 21:44 - Feb 3 with 2022 viewssammylee3

Shocking news if true. on 21:43 - Feb 3 by icecoldjack

which board, can't see Ryland leaving pool wish he would mind lol.
Shocking news if true. on 21:45 - Feb 3 with 2013 viewspencoedjack

I see you source has started threads .....

'Laudrup resigns rumour '

'A Laudrup failing '

'Big changes and massive day at Liberty '

In the last 24 hours

Sounds a bit anti the great Dane if you ask me
Shocking news if true. on 21:46 - Feb 3 with 1999 viewsJackfath

From where has this rumour come?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Shocking news if true. on 21:48 - Feb 3 with 1971 viewsicecoldjack

Shocking news if true. on 21:42 - Feb 3 by QuakerJack

Yeah I agree, given the timing this would be nuts if true. I think there's a lot said in the media that gets laughed off on here that's close to, if not bang on the money "haven't the media got anything better to do than rehash the Emnes link every window, lol, lmao" and stuff like that that turns out was founded on truth not "lazy journalism". It's plausible and I appreciate you're the messenger. I just think that it's bull because I don't think our board are so stupid to do this the week of the derby.

I also wonder about the fitness issue because we are notorious for finishing stronger than we start games. We certainly don't look tired, we just look clueless anywhere near the oppositions goal.

Well its possible we finish strong because we dont put a shift in first half and players conserve energy instead of expending it !

We are the ultimate 45min team this season are we not ?
Shocking news if true. on 21:49 - Feb 3 with 1949 viewspansypants

Shocking news if true. on 21:43 - Feb 3 by icecoldjack

Hated him on x factor

Shocking news if true. on 21:53 - Feb 3 with 1904 viewsicecoldjack

Shocking news if true. on 21:45 - Feb 3 by pencoedjack

I see you source has started threads .....

'Laudrup resigns rumour '

'A Laudrup failing '

'Big changes and massive day at Liberty '

In the last 24 hours

Sounds a bit anti the great Dane if you ask me

I think thats because every story over the last few weeks has been about Laudrup and the comments mde by Jenkins in the program notes has made the managers position a hotter topic than normal maybe ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024