Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shocking news if true. 20:40 - Feb 3 with 33989 viewsicecoldjack

Taken from another forum but ive known this poster for a number of years and the guy is straight as a dye in fairness

"Anyone else heard the rumours?

My qualified source tells me changes are already in place.

Laudrup jetted off to Paris straight after the game.

Senior players and spaniards alike are not behind the guy. The board have approached legal reps with statistical data showing fitness levels are well down. Senior players reveal Laudrup walked in for match talk pre West Ham just 5 minutes before with no direction just that they are a big bunch and to watch em /beat them

Outcome is...

Wieghorst nutritionist and fitness coach sacked while ML is away (returns tomorrow)

Monk now number 2 due to lack of badges

Previous nutritionist and fitness coach return.

Incumbent manager from overseas already to go for this summer but who knows (not revealing the manager ...but not on the betting radar)"

Would explain the Sky van and it would also explain alot of the rumours ive been hearing myself over the last few months.

Thoughts?

PS

Disclaimer, content of an extreme nature,not for the hyper sensitive.
Shocking news if true. on 21:55 - Feb 3 with 2177 viewslonglostjack

I could have sworn I heard Shelvey say in an interview post Fulham that the cool Dane was just what the team needed in terms of maintaining confidence.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Shocking news if true. on 21:55 - Feb 3 with 2168 viewsPrivate_Partz

What were those Ice? I rarely buy a prog.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Shocking news if true. on 21:56 - Feb 3 with 2148 viewssammylee3

Shocking news if true. on 21:53 - Feb 3 by icecoldjack

I think thats because every story over the last few weeks has been about Laudrup and the comments mde by Jenkins in the program notes has made the managers position a hotter topic than normal maybe ?

icecold what board did you get this info off second time
Shocking news if true. on 21:56 - Feb 3 with 2147 viewsWarwickHunt

Shocking news if true. on 21:46 - Feb 3 by Jackfath

From where has this rumour come?

thejackarmy.net, it is from, Yoda.

"If tomorrow/the day after I am wrong, I will gladly hold my hand up and state so and never listen to this guys dad again."

This guy's dad is "very very close to one of the top board guys."

No, really.
Shocking news if true. on 21:58 - Feb 3 with 2109 viewsJackfath

Thejackarmy.net

Enough said.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Shocking news if true. on 21:58 - Feb 3 with 2106 viewspencoedjack

Shocking news if true. on 21:53 - Feb 3 by icecoldjack

I think thats because every story over the last few weeks has been about Laudrup and the comments mde by Jenkins in the program notes has made the managers position a hotter topic than normal maybe ?

You can either look at that way, or someone posting shite on a messageboard in the hope one day they get something right.

Anyway as I said if there is any truth and moles are letting this out from inside the club, they should be sacked .... I hope they are not
Shocking news if true. on 21:59 - Feb 3 with 2102 viewsWarwickHunt

Shocking news if true. on 21:56 - Feb 3 by sammylee3

http://www.thejackarmy.net/showthread.php/2216-BIG-CHANGES-AND-MASSIVE-DAY-AT-LI
Shocking news if true. on 21:59 - Feb 3 with 2089 viewsDarran

Shocking news if true. on 21:56 - Feb 3 by WarwickHunt

thejackarmy.net, it is from, Yoda.

"If tomorrow/the day after I am wrong, I will gladly hold my hand up and state so and never listen to this guys dad again."

This guy's dad is "very very close to one of the top board guys."

No, really.

I've just read that myself,they were all sacked today but if it appears on Wednesday not to be true I'll hold my hand up and say it wasn't true.

This post has been edited by an administrator

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Shocking news if true. on 22:01 - Feb 3 with 2058 viewsicecoldjack

Players always bang out the party line in interviews though dont they ? "the gaffer has been great" etc,etc im sure if you cast your mind back far enough leon spoke great things of Sousa in interviews but he hated him !!

Im not gonna defend every aspect of this story but i will try and give an objective viewpoint and respond to the posts,thats right and proper ,i put it up so will take the flak for it too .

From my point of view id thought id share it to see if there is any cross reference,so far it has to be said that apart from the fitness issues there isnt .
Shocking news if true. on 22:02 - Feb 3 with 2041 viewsicecoldjack

Shocking news if true. on 21:56 - Feb 3 by sammylee3

Sorry fella, thejackarmy.net
Shocking news if true. on 22:03 - Feb 3 with 2024 viewsJackfath

That board lost all credibility when it sacked me for no reason.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Shocking news if true. on 22:03 - Feb 3 with 2015 viewswaynekerr55

Shocking news if true. on 22:01 - Feb 3 by icecoldjack

Players always bang out the party line in interviews though dont they ? "the gaffer has been great" etc,etc im sure if you cast your mind back far enough leon spoke great things of Sousa in interviews but he hated him !!

Im not gonna defend every aspect of this story but i will try and give an objective viewpoint and respond to the posts,thats right and proper ,i put it up so will take the flak for it too .

From my point of view id thought id share it to see if there is any cross reference,so far it has to be said that apart from the fitness issues there isnt .

Well to be fair it wouldn't take a genius to see that Oscar Garcia won't be challenging for a spot in MENSA with his prehistoric training regime

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Shocking news if true. on 22:03 - Feb 3 with 2013 viewsSkipTheJack

This is ridiculous! Why do our fans insist on spreading so many rumours and just increasing pressure on the squad? The only reaction that would actually help our situation is to back the team completely and create some sort of unity.

We're still in a very strong position to stay up. We're not adrift at the bottom FFS!
Shocking news if true. on 22:06 - Feb 3 with 1973 viewslonglostjack

So the next Daily Mail headline will be
Exclusive: Swansea fitness shocker !

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Shocking news if true. on 22:06 - Feb 3 with 1970 viewspencoedjack

Mate you do know our biggest players signed because Laudrup was the gaffer ?

"The coach was fundamental to me joining Swansea. I remember watching him as a player'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18904789
Shocking news if true. on 22:08 - Feb 3 with 1938 viewsicecoldjack

Shocking news if true. on 21:58 - Feb 3 by pencoedjack

You can either look at that way, or someone posting shite on a messageboard in the hope one day they get something right.

Anyway as I said if there is any truth and moles are letting this out from inside the club, they should be sacked .... I hope they are not

Well i dont think it was shite that there were alot of Laudrup to resign stories floating around in the last few weeks, same with taking an objective look at Laudrups tactics ,all pretty normal in message board world if you ask me .

As for stories being leaked out, i agree that this seems so big and its a bit strange that just one person has posted something like this on a message forum.

I have to say though that the negative vibes have been pulsing from the Liberty for a few months now,ever since the cardiff game actually .
Shocking news if true. on 22:08 - Feb 3 with 1934 viewsScoobyWho

Shocking news if true. on 20:45 - Feb 3 by Jackfath

Message board "fame". Some people crave to be famous on these boards.

Dont they just pal.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Shocking news if true. on 22:09 - Feb 3 with 1913 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

That sounds like the kind of sh*te that is made up at times like this by idiots masquerading as Swans fans.

Sickens me how this stuff is paraded around the internet.

Even if true (and I doubt it is), there's no class, no dignity, no respect (towards anything).

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Shocking news if true. on 22:10 - Feb 3 with 1888 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

PS - You can stick your f*cking 'Sky van' up your arse.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Shocking news if true. on 22:10 - Feb 3 with 1888 viewsicecoldjack

Shocking news if true. on 21:55 - Feb 3 by Private_Partz

What were those Ice? I rarely buy a prog.

Same kind of shite posted in the mailonline article regarding that we should be competitive against the bigger sides and there is no reason why we cant take points off these kinds of teams etc, that was the vibe fella
Shocking news if true. on 22:11 - Feb 3 with 1866 viewsQuakerJack

Shocking news if true. on 21:48 - Feb 3 by icecoldjack

Well its possible we finish strong because we dont put a shift in first half and players conserve energy instead of expending it !

We are the ultimate 45min team this season are we not ?

Indeed we are. I think that's more lack of concentration than lack of effort tho.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Shocking news if true. on 22:11 - Feb 3 with 1860 viewsDarran

This rumour is gaining momentum with a few credible sources saying there's some truth in it.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Shocking news if true. on 22:13 - Feb 3 with 1832 viewsWarwickHunt

Shocking news if true. on 22:08 - Feb 3 by icecoldjack

Well i dont think it was shite that there were alot of Laudrup to resign stories floating around in the last few weeks, same with taking an objective look at Laudrups tactics ,all pretty normal in message board world if you ask me .

As for stories being leaked out, i agree that this seems so big and its a bit strange that just one person has posted something like this on a message forum.

I have to say though that the negative vibes have been pulsing from the Liberty for a few months now,ever since the cardiff game actually .

"negative vibes have been pulsing from the Liberty"

Shocking news if true. on 22:15 - Feb 3 with 1785 viewsAl_Bundy

Shocking news if true. on 22:11 - Feb 3 by Darran

This rumour is gaining momentum with a few credible sources saying there's some truth in it.

Momentum from this thread !?! Lol
Shocking news if true. on 22:15 - Feb 3 with 1770 viewsicecoldjack

Shocking news if true. on 21:58 - Feb 3 by Jackfath

Thejackarmy.net

Enough said.

Isnt that the forum you were bragging about when they offered you a MODS job,saying how your off to a better place??

Enough said indeed
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024