Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread 12:00 - Feb 7 with 39352 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 19:26 - Feb 8 with 2411 viewsDrizzy

No point scoring for me.

Hernandez really opened up the game for us. For all his faults there is nobody (and Drizzy means nobody) in our squad that could play the ball he played for Routledge's opener.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 19:26 - Feb 8 with 2405 viewsharemscarem

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 19:26 - Feb 8 by haremscarem

Yes, I enjoyed the game. I did not like the sacking of Laudrup. Anyway I am still here. I don't like when it is danes og koreans against the others in here. It should not be like that.

Good job Monk!

og = or

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 19:27 - Feb 8 with 2391 viewsTheFranchise

That's the Swansea way, passing with tempo and purpose. Control the game and the tempo of the game.

Pass them to death in the first half and destroy them in the second.
Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 19:28 - Feb 8 with 2372 viewsPlasticman

good second half.

I'm still worried about long term implications of some of the things seen/heard, though.

Plastic since 2012

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 19:29 - Feb 8 with 2358 viewsSwanfan1

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 19:24 - Feb 8 by TheFranchise

I love you all.

Danes, any thoughts?

This is great, and frankly the team is good enough to survive, as Jamie Redknapp said nothing with ML or Monk
we should be good enough to see it out.

Players are coming back, the tuffest fixtures are all behind us..
from now on it will look better.

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 19:29 - Feb 8 with 2351 viewsreddythered

Can't argue with the result.

Worries kicked in when I saw our lineup without Noone or Mutch, our two best attackers- clearly Ole worried about your attackers.

First half was frankly two crap sides. You lifted your game second half, like I said can't argue with the result. I would say I've mentioned numerous times that I think you've been underperforming all season...

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 19:29 - Feb 8 with 2342 viewsAnotherJohn

Relief and ecstasy just about sums things up as far as I am concerned. No game in the BPL is easy, but once we eased ahead the confidence started to come back. We had the three very good goals and looked reasonably solid at the back. So far so good for Garry - indeed better than anybody had a right to expect. The only downside today was the other results, which mean we have got to keep struggling for points (even GD culd be important this year). Couldn't get a ticket for today, but have one for Palace.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2014 20:00]
Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 19:32 - Feb 8 with 2259 viewsslate_dk

Good result to mend the team and add confidence. Getting the first goal was crucial; at the end of the first half we looked shaky, but after the first goal it was the Cardiff players that showed how thin their confidence is.

Nice to see that almost everyone is back from injuries; Michu will hopefully get 20 minutes next round.
Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 19:34 - Feb 8 with 2231 viewsswanny

........and breathe.....

such a relief to get that win

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 19:35 - Feb 8 with 2215 viewsCaptain

Brilliant game, brilliant result. Loved seeing Williams celebrate with Monk after the first goal. And to top it all off my bet came in, Swansea to win and Bony any time scorer!

https://www.facebook.com/canadianswans A facebook page for Swansea City fans in Canada. Please like, share and spread the word!

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 19:35 - Feb 8 with 2210 viewsunion_jack

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 19:29 - Feb 8 by reddythered

Worries kicked in when I saw our lineup without Noone or Mutch, our two best attackers- clearly Ole worried about your attackers.

First half was frankly two crap sides. You lifted your game second half, like I said can't argue with the result. I would say I've mentioned numerous times that I think you've been underperforming all season...

Well said Reddy nd very good of you.

I too was surprised Noone didn't start not to mention take no part at all.

Think you are doomed now though.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 19:37 - Feb 8 with 2168 viewsC_jack

Fantastic result and tonights the night to enjoy it.

Still a lot of work to be done though, not fair to judge Garry either way on this performance.

Could be a long time before we play Cardiff again though.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 19:37 - Feb 8 with 2167 viewsPlasticman

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 19:35 - Feb 8 by union_jack

I like your signature

Plastic since 2012

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 19:39 - Feb 8 with 2129 viewsHalon

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 19:24 - Feb 8 by TheFranchise

I love you all.

Danes, any thoughts?

We´re still here and loving just as much as pre ML;=)))
Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 19:42 - Feb 8 with 2096 viewsunion_jack

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 19:37 - Feb 8 by Plasticman

I like your signature

And I like yours! It's true though isn't it.

Back to the game, OGS played into our hands today not playing Noone. He is the one scum player I really fear. Thanks Ole!

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 19:43 - Feb 8 with 2103 viewsreddythered

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 19:35 - Feb 8 by union_jack

Well, Villa, Hull at home next so... even one win could jump a place or two.

Suspect Fulham are dead in the water, so it's two from god knows... you're still closer to Fulham pointswise than the team a place above you, don't forget.

I think it'll go down to the wire for a lot of clubs. I wouldn't want to be a Norwich fan, they've a horrendous last four games in the season.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 19:45 - Feb 8 with 2065 viewsBloodyhills

Fecking great :D

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 19:48 - Feb 8 with 2029 viewsunion_jack

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 19:43 - Feb 8 by reddythered

Well, Villa, Hull at home next so... even one win could jump a place or two.

Suspect Fulham are dead in the water, so it's two from god knows... you're still closer to Fulham pointswise than the team a place above you, don't forget.

I think it'll go down to the wire for a lot of clubs. I wouldn't want to be a Norwich fan, they've a horrendous last four games in the season.

Don't disagree Reddy.

I hope we can see what we can do today. I think we were great but we've played much better than that with a similar team.

The bottom 10 can all change places in a flash so we need to kik on.

This won't go down well on here but I'm in a good mood so I don't care, but you are a better side than at least 3 others in the Prem but very much second best today.

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 19:55 - Feb 8 with 1943 viewsreddythered

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 19:48 - Feb 8 by union_jack

Don't disagree Reddy.

I hope we can see what we can do today. I think we were great but we've played much better than that with a similar team.

The bottom 10 can all change places in a flash so we need to kik on.

This won't go down well on here but I'm in a good mood so I don't care, but you are a better side than at least 3 others in the Prem but very much second best today.

I was baffled by no Noone or Mutch in the starting lineup - that played an impact with regards to substitutions later on.

Maybe Ole thinks he can use the Man Yoo model of rotating the midfield... we're nowhere near that level. Noone running at Davies would have caused more problems than Kim. Mutch breaking from midfield also causes different problems.

The starting lineup caused our problems; you played the second half the way I've expected you to play all season.

We've just got to get up and concentrate on the next games.

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 19:56 - Feb 8 with 1928 viewsLeonisGod

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 19:29 - Feb 8 by reddythered

Tbf, we dominated first half whilst you sat behind the ball. The early opener completely changed the 2nd half because you had to leave your 18 yd box. So of course it was more interesting/exciting.

There was only 1 crap side in the 1st half. I genuinely worry for you. Despite the rivalry I would like to see S & C in the prem next year (and Wrecsam, but that's a long shot). There was no response from you today, nothing. Not good. Bellend-amy the only one who looked up for it.

Fair play for coming on here after that. Hope you can stay up (not at our expense of course).
Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 19:57 - Feb 8 with 1911 viewsOdgaard

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 19:56 - Feb 8 by LeonisGod

Tbf, we dominated first half whilst you sat behind the ball. The early opener completely changed the 2nd half because you had to leave your 18 yd box. So of course it was more interesting/exciting.

There was only 1 crap side in the 1st half. I genuinely worry for you. Despite the rivalry I would like to see S & C in the prem next year (and Wrecsam, but that's a long shot). There was no response from you today, nothing. Not good. Bellend-amy the only one who looked up for it.

Fair play for coming on here after that. Hope you can stay up (not at our expense of course).

Victor!!!
Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 19:59 - Feb 8 with 1888 viewsreddythered

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 19:56 - Feb 8 by LeonisGod

First half, we had 4 shots against your six. Both had one on target.

Let's be blunt, the first half was awful from both sides.

You won as you raised your game second half having said that, if the Bellamy shot had gone in, who knows what would have happened.

Always felt you were good enough to push for top six this season so... "fair play", hmm, well I am working in Swansea at the moment...

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 20:03 - Feb 8 with 1830 viewsshingle

Think it`s time to pop over to the Cardiff fc forums to turn some very upset people into a mood of total dispair.
Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 20:04 - Feb 8 with 1813 viewsunion_jack

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 19:59 - Feb 8 by reddythered

First half, we had 4 shots against your six. Both had one on target.

Let's be blunt, the first half was awful from both sides.

You won as you raised your game second half having said that, if the Bellamy shot had gone in, who knows what would have happened.

Always felt you were good enough to push for top six this season so... "fair play", hmm, well I am working in Swansea at the moment...

It's all about ifs and buts Reddy.

First goal was crucial. We've done well most games after scoring first.

Stats second half justify the result IMO.

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 20:04 - Feb 8 with 1810 viewsreddythered

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 20:03 - Feb 8 by shingle

Think it`s time to pop over to the Cardiff fc forums to turn some very upset people into a mood of total dispair.

Don't think it needs your help tbh.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024