Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread 12:00 - Feb 7 with 39351 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 18:14 - Feb 8 with 2223 viewsgibs0n

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 18:06 - Feb 8 by Swanfan1

Me and MOnk got something in common, more passionate then ML.
and also De Guzman does not belong there, is Ki´s position.

"Me and MOnk got something in common, more passionate then ML.
and also De Guzman does not belong there, is Ki´s position."

I agree that ML did not look passionated lately, but I still agree with his football philosophy. But I disagree with your comment about Guzman. Under ML he was a Dutch international, so he has the quality. I hope the new style will not be like the "Irish national team" where its just more important to fight than to do the right things.
Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 18:17 - Feb 8 with 2139 viewsJWK

Really deserve better than a 0-0 at half.
Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 18:18 - Feb 8 with 2124 viewsAdmire

Boby...would you please get in box just once
[Post edited 8 Feb 2014 18:18]
Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 18:18 - Feb 8 with 2103 viewsSwanfan1

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 18:14 - Feb 8 by gibs0n

"Me and MOnk got something in common, more passionate then ML.
and also De Guzman does not belong there, is Ki´s position."

I agree that ML did not look passionated lately, but I still agree with his football philosophy. But I disagree with your comment about Guzman. Under ML he was a Dutch international, so he has the quality. I hope the new style will not be like the "Irish national team" where its just more important to fight than to do the right things.

whatever gets us results mate
we lack fight spirit, and passion.

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 18:19 - Feb 8 with 2056 viewsKingBony

Another top performance from Routledge.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2014 19:28]

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 18:20 - Feb 8 with 2022 viewsPlasticman

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 18:17 - Feb 8 by JWK

Really deserve better than a 0-0 at half.

To be fair, cardiff did manage to get back in the game after looking shell shocked in the opening.

So an honest opinion would be that the result, unfortunately, so far is fair. Neither team created any 'killer chances'.

I'm just worried we will run out of steam during the season if the players are going to press this much. Already seeing signs of tired legs here and there :-/

Plastic since 2012

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 18:21 - Feb 8 with 2003 viewsAl_Bundy

Positives -

Emnes linking the play
Britton and Dyer top of their game
Fully solid not giving Cardiff may chances
Monk being animated
Ash communicating like a skipper

Negatives

De Guzman needs to raise his game
Routledge needs to believe in his ability and put his foot through his chances
Rangel is getting caught for pace
We are not getting enough bodies in the box still to take advantage
Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 18:21 - Feb 8 with 1992 viewsGroo

American TV saying Cardiff had the better of the first half

Groo does what Groo does best

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 18:21 - Feb 8 with 1987 viewsJackInLondon

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 18:06 - Feb 8 by Swanfan1

Me and MOnk got something in common, more passionate then ML.
and also De Guzman does not belong there, is Ki´s position.

You may well be more passionate than ML. We'll never know unless the measure of that is outward appearances. I doubt you know about football than him though so there's another difference between you.

If shouting and flinging your arms about was enough the any of us could do the job. Couldn't care less how Monk shows his passion as long as he does well and gets the best out of the team.

It's not Ki's position, he plays for Sunderland so let's all forget about that one until the summer.
Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 18:21 - Feb 8 with 1987 viewsunion_jack

Emnes and Dyer superb.

Angel and Ben doing well.

Britton, well It's Britton isn't it!

Bony and Routledge. For different reasons need to make the decisions to pass or shoot more accurately.

JDG - 60 mins and he's off unless he wakes up.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 18:22 - Feb 8 with 1972 viewsGroo

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 18:19 - Feb 8 by KingBony

Another top performance from Routledge.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2014 19:28]

??

Groo does what Groo does best

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 18:25 - Feb 8 with 1914 viewsPlasticman

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 18:22 - Feb 8 by Groo

??

I thought Routs was doing ok too.

Emnes, he started brightly and did the right things but degraded as time wore on to the point where I felt the ball went fluffing quite a bit when it came to him. If he can get back to how he started he can be an ok signing.

Plastic since 2012

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 18:26 - Feb 8 with 1876 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 18:21 - Feb 8 by union_jack

Emnes and Dyer superb.

Angel and Ben doing well.

Britton, well It's Britton isn't it!

Bony and Routledge. For different reasons need to make the decisions to pass or shoot more accurately.

JDG - 60 mins and he's off unless he wakes up.

Yup.

Fantastic game without much actually happening. Typical derby. It's gong to be tight.

Anyone who can pick holes win a fantastic debut so far from Emnes after 3days training is dead inside. His first touch of the game was sensational.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 18:27 - Feb 8 with 1845 viewsaspas45

We need more from Bony as well.

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 18:29 - Feb 8 with 1796 viewsslate_dk

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 18:27 - Feb 8 by aspas45

We need more from Bony as well.

and from the stands; the first half hour was good, but it went a bit quiet at the end
Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 18:31 - Feb 8 with 1745 viewsaspas45

Totally agree with deguzman if he doesn’t pick up, its show a attitude problem got much more ability and drive than he is showing.

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 18:31 - Feb 8 with 1733 viewsdameedna

De Guzman has made one or two errors so have routs, emnes, bony which is whta I expect from forward moving players. Britton has alss made a couple of errors. Our defence is doing ok but a couple of times we have been opened up. Not sure why anyone would select JDG as having a poor game that is clearly no the case an he has quality that shows. Hernandez coming om may be of use but that was a good half. Well done.
Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 18:31 - Feb 8 with 1729 viewsicecoldjack

Routs is doing fine, so what has changed with us ?

Well, nothing really, there isn't a single difference to how we go about games,especially in the final 3rd.
I don't expect monk to be a master appointment so we really need to think about what it was that desperately needed changing,there is a risk half the team will sulk for laudrup in the coming weeks and I don't really see us setting out any different .

Pablo needs to make a mark ,because we need a defense splitting pass or something a bit special here now!

Cmon the swans !
Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 18:31 - Feb 8 with 1729 viewssnork44

De Guzman needs a rocket up his arse, the guy has so much talent and plays like a laid back hippy

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 18:33 - Feb 8 with 1677 viewsAl_Bundy

Emnes injured already...
Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 18:34 - Feb 8 with 1666 viewsswanny

YESSSSSSSS!

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 18:34 - Feb 8 with 1661 viewsdameedna

JDG to Routs

plebs on here
Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 18:34 - Feb 8 with 1658 viewsKingBony

As I was saying about routs

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 18:34 - Feb 8 with 1658 viewsgibs0n

YES!!!!
Swansea City V Cardiff City match thread on 18:34 - Feb 8 with 1652 viewsexiledinenglandjack

BOOOOOOOOOOOM
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024