Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bobby grant 16:46 - Feb 16 with 3063 viewsG_Dale

What ever happened with his racism charge? Last I heard he pleaded not guilty and I've not seen anything since

Poll: Dale player. Do you use it?

Bobby grant on 16:49 - Feb 16 with 3054 viewsDaley_Lama

Found not guilty.

Poll: DF in or out

Bobby grant on 17:11 - Feb 16 with 2985 views1907

Incredible to think we arguably lost our best player in the summer and haven't noticed in the slightest.
Bobby grant on 17:31 - Feb 16 with 2927 viewsDaley_Lama

Bobby grant on 17:11 - Feb 16 by 1907

Incredible to think we arguably lost our best player in the summer and haven't noticed in the slightest.

I've noticed as we haven't been getting opposition players sent off every other week with winking involved.

Poll: DF in or out

Bobby grant on 18:01 - Feb 16 with 2861 viewsD_Alien

Bobby grant on 17:31 - Feb 16 by Daley_Lama

I've noticed as we haven't been getting opposition players sent off every other week with winking involved.

Good call DL, was thinking the same myself.

It's inconceivable any of the current squad would resort to such tactics. Apart from the fact he's getting paid handsomely, I'm not unhappy about seeing Grant's career take a dive - it's an irony he might appreciate.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Bobby grant on 19:22 - Feb 16 with 2694 viewsArthurDaley

He's got himself fixed up with a summer job.

A large VAT Dave

Bobby grant on 19:37 - Feb 16 with 2645 viewsD_Dale

Bobby grant on 16:49 - Feb 16 by Daley_Lama

Found not guilty.

Reported on 20 September 2013: The jury has decided that on the charge of racially aggravated intentional harassment Bobby Grant is NOT guilty. http://www.barkinganddagenhampost.co.uk/news/crime-courts/footballer_robert_gran Oddly, he played better for Dale with the case hanging over him than he has since the verdict - when he's hardly played at all! Scott Hogan has more than provided the goals this season that Grant did last.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024