Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread 00:40 - Feb 27 with 44451 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 27 Feb 2014 12:16]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 19:16 - Feb 27 with 1819 viewsRancid

seen em given
La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 19:16 - Feb 27 with 1801 viewsJackfath

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 19:16 - Feb 27 by Darran

Dive.

Should be booked then.

Time for some subs.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 19:17 - Feb 27 with 1767 viewsRancid

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 19:13 - Feb 27 by Darran

Ooh you two faced swine you.

I did say 'tonight'
La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 19:18 - Feb 27 with 1765 viewsKennedy

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 19:16 - Feb 27 by Jackfath

Should be booked then.

Time for some subs.

Yeah went down easy, maybe felt a touch on his toe. Time to get Dyer on as they look shakey down that side.

Edit - here he comes

Just call me JFK

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 19:18 - Feb 27 with 1756 viewsZut_Alors

Referees just don't know how to ref Bony. He gets pushed all over the place, but stands up to it. However, the slightest nudge from him and they blow against him. Standards for fooks sake.
La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 19:18 - Feb 27 with 1744 viewsWarwickHunt

Dyer...for Routledge.

F*ck my eyes.
La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 19:18 - Feb 27 with 1739 viewsDrizzy

Wow....Routledge off?

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 19:19 - Feb 27 with 1696 viewshobo

Brilliant pablo, but pass to dyer!
Login to get fewer ads

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 19:19 - Feb 27 with 1688 viewsDarran

Selfish tw*t.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 19:20 - Feb 27 with 1644 viewsKennedy

Dyer was miles open then

GET DT19 OFF NOW
[Post edited 27 Feb 2014 19:21]

Just call me JFK

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 19:20 - Feb 27 with 1606 viewssmoulder

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 19:19 - Feb 27 by Darran

Selfish tw*t.

I concur
La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 19:23 - Feb 27 with 1508 viewsharemscarem

Oh my God, big chance!

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 19:23 - Feb 27 with 1504 viewsJackfath

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEooooooooooorrrrrrrr

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 19:23 - Feb 27 with 1508 viewsMrSwerve

Travesty if we dont win this

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 19:23 - Feb 27 with 1484 viewsBLAZE

Ah fukin hell. Connected too well again, straight down his throat
La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 19:23 - Feb 27 with 1477 viewsDanielswan

it smells like a Napoli win, clearly denied penaly and now just I watch Bony misses a clear chance ..... you need to make your chances pay and have a decent referee.

Half portuguese and half danish, mixing Sagres and Carlsberg is my birthright.
Poll: Style of play.

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 19:23 - Feb 27 with 1471 viewsJackfath

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 19:23 - Feb 27 by MrSwerve

Travesty if we dont win this

init

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 19:23 - Feb 27 with 1452 viewsOdgaard

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 19:20 - Feb 27 by smoulder

I concur

Class counter Attack.. Come on Bony!! Pablo is pure class today,

fyi Emnes have played better than i ever could imaging :P
La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 19:23 - Feb 27 with 1441 viewssmoulder

Hmm....that was the game winning chance there.......still fancy us to score on the break.
La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 19:25 - Feb 27 with 1383 viewsMrSwerve

Lets hope tayls aint coming on for davies for the sanity of people on here haha

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 19:25 - Feb 27 with 1359 viewsKennedy

Took one for the team there Chico

Just call me JFK

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 19:25 - Feb 27 with 1351 viewstherealme

They're back 4 is so high
How haven't we scored a second
Fckkkkkkk

Francesco's black and white army ⚪️⚫️

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 19:25 - Feb 27 with 1328 viewssmoulder

great defending from Chico there.......
La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 19:26 - Feb 27 with 1321 viewsorion3016

Hernandez on fire in that roving role

Be over there now after

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 19:26 - Feb 27 with 1309 viewsDarran

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 19:25 - Feb 27 by Kennedy

Took one for the team there Chico

Classic one too.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024