Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread 00:40 - Feb 27 with 44555 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 27 Feb 2014 12:16]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 19:36 - Feb 27 with 2418 viewsMrSwerve

Wonder how quick (or slow) this multiball system will be now, cvnts

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 19:36 - Feb 27 with 2400 viewsDr_Winston

Brought it on ourselves. Dunno whether it's tactical or just tiredness but we've let them come on to us more and more.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 19:36 - Feb 27 with 2399 viewsApeShit

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 19:30 - Feb 27 by swanny

Laudrup who?

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 19:36 - Feb 27 with 2396 viewsRancid

As much as i love Wilf I think that miss has cost us the tie.
La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 19:36 - Feb 27 with 2385 viewsZut_Alors

Dropped off far too early. Come on boys, time for us to be get the winner,
La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 19:37 - Feb 27 with 2337 viewsairedale

Could work in our favour, if we get at them now and score I think that will be it. Not impressed with them at all.
La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 19:37 - Feb 27 with 2311 viewsWarwickHunt

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 19:36 - Feb 27 by Dr_Winston

Brought it on ourselves. Dunno whether it's tactical or just tiredness but we've let them come on to us more and more.

It was coming.
La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 19:38 - Feb 27 with 2245 viewsKennedy

We were on the front foot for a good 20 mins, then Taylor came on and we went super defensive. Fair enough if we scored 2.

We sat far too deep, such a shame as we deserve to win on over the both legs.

10 mins left, 1 goal needed.

Just call me JFK

Login to get fewer ads

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 19:38 - Feb 27 with 2231 viewsDr_Winston

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 19:37 - Feb 27 by WarwickHunt

It was coming.

Taylor's been disappointing.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 19:38 - Feb 27 with 2228 viewsApeShit

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 19:36 - Feb 27 by BLAZE

Did I just lip read Garry asking who to take off? :s

I just that to, had to rewind it!
La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 19:38 - Feb 27 with 2227 viewsBonjour

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 19:36 - Feb 27 by Rancid

As much as i love Wilf I think that miss has cost us the tie.

Hahaha!

We had the tie won at 1-1. Davies had a shocker for the first and 2 shockers for the second. Monk's selection and sub (taylor) was all wrong.

You can't go defensive with a shit defence
La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 19:39 - Feb 27 with 2187 viewsGeoffThom

Unfortunately we visibly tired on 60mins
La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 19:39 - Feb 27 with 2136 viewsWarwickHunt

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 19:36 - Feb 27 by BLAZE

Did I just lip read Garry asking who to take off? :s

What did Huw say?
La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 19:39 - Feb 27 with 2132 viewsharemscarem

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 19:37 - Feb 27 by airedale

Could work in our favour, if we get at them now and score I think that will be it. Not impressed with them at all.

Napoli has not been good. Swansea has been the best team by far, but defensively we are shaky. A good effort no matter what, but there is still time, and we are good at scoring goals at the moment.

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 19:40 - Feb 27 with 2114 viewsRancid

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 19:38 - Feb 27 by Bonjour

Hahaha!

We had the tie won at 1-1. Davies had a shocker for the first and 2 shockers for the second. Monk's selection and sub (taylor) was all wrong.

You can't go defensive with a shit defence

Ryan, we'd have been 2-1 up and they'd have had to score twice to go through.It was a simple chance for his standards.Think Man Utd in the cup up there.
[Post edited 27 Feb 2014 19:40]
La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 19:40 - Feb 27 with 2059 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Monks fault here. Went too defensive too early. His subs have been woeful.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 19:41 - Feb 27 with 2048 viewsswanny

sorry :( I got carried away

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 19:42 - Feb 27 with 1979 viewsApeShit

No-one in the box??
La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 19:42 - Feb 27 with 1935 viewsJackfath

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFF

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 19:43 - Feb 27 with 1900 viewsharemscarem

What a chance!

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 19:43 - Feb 27 with 1887 viewsLiberty

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 19:38 - Feb 27 by Dr_Winston

Taylor's been disappointing.

Not his fault, left wing, jesus wept.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 19:43 - Feb 27 with 1875 viewsharemscarem

We are producing chances - always a positive thing.

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 19:44 - Feb 27 with 1858 viewsApeShit

this is where we could do with Shelvey knocking in a 30 yarder!
La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 19:44 - Feb 27 with 1842 viewsWxmJax

If you're going to bring Taylor on surely it should be Taylor at the back and Ben moving forward ?

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 19:46 - Feb 27 with 1795 viewsharemscarem

Mega chances in both ends!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024