Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official "who at this stage do you think will get relegated" thread 16:56 - Mar 1 with 2977 viewsJackfath

Name your three team only.

Fulham
Cardiff
Palarse

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official "who at this stage do you think will get relegated" thread on 16:59 - Mar 1 with 2163 viewsairedale

Fulham, Cardiff, Sunderland.
The Official "who at this stage do you think will get relegated" thread on 16:59 - Mar 1 with 2163 viewsexiledclaseboy

Fulham, Vermin, West Brom.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official "who at this stage do you think will get relegated" thread on 17:00 - Mar 1 with 2155 viewsswanny

Cardiff Cardiff Cardiff.....so good they named it thrice

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

The Official "who at this stage do you think will get relegated" thread on 17:00 - Mar 1 with 2153 viewsDarran

The Official "who at this stage do you think will get relegated" thread on 16:59 - Mar 1 by airedale

Fulham, Cardiff, Sunderland.

This.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official "who at this stage do you think will get relegated" thread on 17:01 - Mar 1 with 2148 viewspansypants

Newcastle. LUMP ON. Could face a points deduction...........

Poll: Sick of the media love in with Brazil?

The Official "who at this stage do you think will get relegated" thread on 17:12 - Mar 1 with 2112 viewssomersetsimon

It looks like Cardiff and Fulham are doomed. They don't show any signs of improving and getting results.
I wouldn't be surprised if Palace survive, Pulis does have the knack of getting some good results out of poor teams (hopefully not tomorrow). Norwich - Villa is a big game tomorrow. Whoever loses that could be the one that gets dragged down.
The Official "who at this stage do you think will get relegated" thread on 17:17 - Mar 1 with 2100 viewsCaptain

Sunderland
Fulham
Cardiff.

Loads of people were saying Norwich because of their fixture list at the end but I think Sunderland's is just as bad if not worse. Norwich, Palace and Sunderland's GD is pretty close and with the points so tight I still think someone is going to get caught out on it.

https://www.facebook.com/canadianswans A facebook page for Swansea City fans in Canada. Please like, share and spread the word!

The Official "who at this stage do you think will get relegated" thread on 17:25 - Mar 1 with 2078 viewsunion_jack

The Official "who at this stage do you think will get relegated" thread on 17:17 - Mar 1 by Captain

Sunderland
Fulham
Cardiff.

Loads of people were saying Norwich because of their fixture list at the end but I think Sunderland's is just as bad if not worse. Norwich, Palace and Sunderland's GD is pretty close and with the points so tight I still think someone is going to get caught out on it.

I think Norwich will get more points than everyone thinks from their run in.

I also believe, presumably not to anyone's liking, that Cardiff will survive. Call it a bad feeling!! They have some good players and the club has similarities to cockroaches in a nuclear attack.

I'll go for:

Fulham
Hull
Sunderland

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official "who at this stage do you think will get relegated" thread on 17:25 - Mar 1 with 2078 viewsWhiterockin

Fulham
Cardiff
Norwich

The clubs with the worse goal difference. It is so tight this season the team in 18th place will go down on goal difference.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

The Official "who at this stage do you think will get relegated" thread on 17:39 - Mar 1 with 2036 viewsreddythered

The Official "who at this stage do you think will get relegated" thread on 17:01 - Mar 1 by pansypants

Newcastle. LUMP ON. Could face a points deduction...........

Yeah, because Pardew put the head in, the Prem will penalise players fans and club by having them in the relegation mix...

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

The Official "who at this stage do you think will get relegated" thread on 17:41 - Mar 1 with 2025 viewsMisterGaz

Cardiff
Fulham
West Brom
The Official on 17:44 - Mar 1 with 2014 viewsreddythered

The Official "who at this stage do you think will get relegated" thread on 17:25 - Mar 1 by union_jack

I also believe, presumably not to anyone's liking, that Cardiff will survive. Call it a bad feeling!! They have some good players and the club has similarities to cockroaches in a nuclear attack.

I'll go for:

Fulham
Hull
Sunderland

Norwich have to pick points up the next few games.

Villa away
Stoke home
Southampton away
Sunderland home
Swansea away
West Brom home
Fulham away

If they have to rely on points from their last four games, well...

Liverpool home
Man Utd away
Chelsea away
Arsenal home

Even in the "easier" games, teams are either physical or hitting some semblance of form.

My prediction atm would be

Fulham
West Brom
Palace/us
[Post edited 1 Mar 2014 17:45]

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

The Official "who at this stage do you think will get relegated" thread on 17:44 - Mar 1 with 2013 viewsepaul

As long as the scum go down don't care who the other 2 are

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official "who at this stage do you think will get relegated" thread on 17:47 - Mar 1 with 2003 viewsunion_jack

The Official "who at this stage do you think will get relegated" thread on 17:44 - Mar 1 by epaul

Not even us??

I think I know what you mean

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official "who at this stage do you think will get relegated" thread on 17:49 - Mar 1 with 1992 viewsepaul

The Official "who at this stage do you think will get relegated" thread on 17:47 - Mar 1 by union_jack

Not even us??

I think I know what you mean

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official "who at this stage do you think will get relegated" thread on 17:49 - Mar 1 with 1992 viewsmonmouth

The Official "who at this stage do you think will get relegated" thread on 17:44 - Mar 1 by epaul

I think they'll spawn it now that everyone assumes they're dead and buried.

Fulham
Palace
Sundy

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official "who at this stage do you think will get relegated" thread on 17:51 - Mar 1 with 1985 viewsDaithejack

The Official "who at this stage do you think will get relegated" thread on 17:41 - Mar 1 by MisterGaz

Cardiff
Fulham
West Brom

Ditto.

Poll: Shelvey's Goal, Best Swans goal ever?

The Official "who at this stage do you think will get relegated" thread on 17:55 - Mar 1 with 1967 viewsDewi1jack

Thought Sunderland would be down from the start of the season.

Definitely Team Red Malay, Fulham and I'm caught now between Sunderland and Norwich.
Still think it'll be Sunderland. Another team that wins a cup (if City are off their top game) and gets relegated.
Could very well come down to goal diff for 18th place

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

The Official "who at this stage do you think will get relegated" thread on 17:55 - Mar 1 with 1962 viewsjohnlangy

Fulham, Cardiff, Norwich.
The Official "who at this stage do you think will get relegated" thread on 18:03 - Mar 1 with 1933 viewsLiam12345

Sunderland Fulham Cardiff

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

The Official "who at this stage do you think will get relegated" thread on 18:13 - Mar 1 with 1900 viewsorion3016

The Official "who at this stage do you think will get relegated" thread on 17:55 - Mar 1 by johnlangy

Fulham, Cardiff, Norwich.

Ditto

Be over there now after

The Official "who at this stage do you think will get relegated" thread on 18:17 - Mar 1 with 1890 viewsNatterjack

+1
The Official "who at this stage do you think will get relegated" thread on 18:25 - Mar 1 with 1854 viewsjacksinceever

Fulham, Cardiff, with either Norwich or Sunderland taking the third berth
The Official "who at this stage do you think will get relegated" thread on 18:26 - Mar 1 with 1852 viewsshingle

Fulham, Cardiff, ????
The Official "who at this stage do you think will get relegated" thread on 18:28 - Mar 1 with 1840 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official "who at this stage do you think will get relegated" thread on 17:25 - Mar 1 by union_jack

I'll go for:

Fulham
Hull
Sunderland

Hull?????
They are 2 points ahead of us already, I know they had a big defeat today, but that is pushing it a bit.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024