Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Peter V. 12:24 - Mar 8 with 2505 viewssweetcorn

Best game he's had in a Dale shirt. Worked all game and did some nice link-up play with donnelly second half.

Genuinley think we might have had a chance of winning with 10 men had hogan stayed on.

Special mention to Michael Rose. This lad is not a central midfielder, he was actually pretty dire last night, Genuinley can't believe we didn't take him off and bring JK on, he's too casual on the ball in the middle, often found himself being dispossessed or misplacing passes, which is meant to be his main asset. As for his set pieces, he really needs to learn to beat the first man, that one in the final minute summed them up.

Happy with the point in the end.
[Post edited 8 Mar 2014 12:24]

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Peter V. on 14:22 - Mar 8 with 2407 viewsmikehunt

That was a shot and nearly caught Jensen out. However, I do agree that our deadball crosses were bad. And I am still nervous at corners against us, we seem so shaky trying to defend them.

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

Peter V. on 17:32 - Mar 8 with 2302 viewsNotEyreClue

Peter V. on 14:22 - Mar 8 by mikehunt

That was a shot and nearly caught Jensen out. However, I do agree that our deadball crosses were bad. And I am still nervous at corners against us, we seem so shaky trying to defend them.

If that was a shot then it's even more infuriating. (I don't believe it was)

Caught him out my arris. Had that gone in, it would have been the featured f**k up on one of them footballing howler DVDs.

The modern pioneer of mealy mouthed bollocks.

Peter V. on 17:59 - Mar 8 with 2238 viewsDickydaler

I agree with Mikehunt, I think it was a deliberate attempt to score, although I haven't seen a replay as yet. He has tried similar in the past and been successful with one; can't remember who it was against.
[Post edited 8 Mar 2014 18:11]
Peter V. on 18:24 - Mar 8 with 2170 viewsmikehunt

If that had have gone in it would have been similar to Simmo's effort v Preston in the cup.

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

Peter V. on 18:29 - Mar 8 with 2153 viewslibertinedreamer

Dirtiest player at the jd all season... How did he stay on?
Peter V. on 18:31 - Mar 8 with 2150 viewsDaley_Lama

Peter V. on 18:29 - Mar 8 by libertinedreamer

Arf!

Poll: DF in or out

Peter V. on 19:20 - Mar 8 with 2061 viewsTVOS1907

Peter V. on 18:29 - Mar 8 by libertinedreamer

Invalid point.

It hasn't been called the JD all season.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Peter V. on 20:41 - Mar 8 with 1998 viewssandylaner1

just watched the game back now and if there ever was a time for rose to be subbed (imagine that) and bring JK on then it was last night in the last 15/20

so many missed places passes, set plays not beating the first man, he lost the ball which meant hendo had to track back leading to his second booking

and to top it all off his tame effort in the last minute when he should have crossed it ?! easy for bury to launch the counter from which they nearly nicked it

i like rose as a player but i love done at left back so rose can only feature either wide left or in the middle now

maybe his performance stood out because every other dale player had a cracking game idk but as an experienced head in the team I was expecting more

and yes vincenti was excellent

chuffed with the point, big one
[Post edited 8 Mar 2014 20:42]
Login to get fewer ads

Peter V. on 10:25 - Mar 10 with 1744 viewsParkinsGimp

Cant agree about Vincente or Cavanagh on Friday. Vincente certainly improved in second half but first half very poor .
Cavanagh lost the ball everytime , whoever said he was immense is way off target. he gave the ball away or sent hospital passes to his team mates. Maybe because he had so much to do yeah I give you that he certainly busy but he didnt pass too well, good shot mind very unlucky with that one. Jamie Allen should of stayed on and Kennedy on for Rose who I and everyone else I spoke to thought was abysmal.
Young claret scum looked promising. Done did good job and thought Raff bottled it second half panicked too much.
Have to agree with others thought if ref was going to be consistent then Carrol should of gone off along with Mills, maybe Soares as well the snidey little runt.
Peter V. on 10:45 - Mar 10 with 1727 viewslurker

Peter V. on 10:25 - Mar 10 by ParkinsGimp

Cant agree about Vincente or Cavanagh on Friday. Vincente certainly improved in second half but first half very poor .
Cavanagh lost the ball everytime , whoever said he was immense is way off target. he gave the ball away or sent hospital passes to his team mates. Maybe because he had so much to do yeah I give you that he certainly busy but he didnt pass too well, good shot mind very unlucky with that one. Jamie Allen should of stayed on and Kennedy on for Rose who I and everyone else I spoke to thought was abysmal.
Young claret scum looked promising. Done did good job and thought Raff bottled it second half panicked too much.
Have to agree with others thought if ref was going to be consistent then Carrol should of gone off along with Mills, maybe Soares as well the snidey little runt.

Nobody could pass the ball on that pitch. At the game I didn't realise how bad it was, but watch the TV footage back and you will see the amount of time a bobble lead to a poor piece of play. It was embarrassing!

As for Cavanagh. Cavanagh did what Cavanagh does! #MrCleanSheet
Peter V. on 11:24 - Mar 10 with 1703 viewsAtThePeake

I know I've been lambasted for my opinions on Rose in the past so I'll keep it short and sweet. He can play/has been played in three different positions this season. We have better options than him in all three of those positions. That is all.

Tangled up in blue.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024