Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Garry Monk - best managerial record for Swansea in Prem history 08:11 - Apr 27 with 16620 viewsParlay

Garry Monk achieved the best points per game ratio than any other Swansea Premier League manager in history after the win against Aston Villa. Even more impressive is he has managed it with a squad about to play its 60th game in the coming fortnight.

Garry Monk - 1.25 points per game (47.5 pts per 38 game season)

Brendan Rodgers - 1.23 points per game (47 pts per 38 game season)

Michael Laudrup - 1.12 points per game (42.5 pts per 38 game season)

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Garry Monk - best managerial record for Swansea in Prem history on 12:33 - Apr 27 with 1169 viewsDrizzle

Garry Monk - best managerial record for Swansea in Prem history on 12:32 - Apr 27 by A_Fans_Dad

Even in ML's best year with the prolific goal scoring Michu playing for him he only managed 1.21 points per game, so all this talk of Injuries and congestion doesn't cut much ice does it.
As to it being "ML's Team" that GM used, he has them playing better football than they were when he took over, but I expect that was just luck.
[Post edited 27 Apr 2014 12:34]

And when Monk has completed a year we can see where he stands in the pantheon of greats.
Garry Monk - best managerial record for Swansea in Prem history on 12:34 - Apr 27 with 1164 viewsSpratty

Garry Monk - best managerial record for Swansea in Prem history on 12:19 - Apr 27 by Darran

He's only logged on to stick up for his beloved Mikey.

Seriously though it's disturbing.

Surprised you didn't delete it then as is seemingly your normal want recently

Or ban me for like you did for your pal IS - when he started stalking me again and I complained

Of course you accused me of being anti Monk - when I was actually supporting what he had said. Strange as you made it clear you did not want him as our manager

What is disturbing is the abuse, bulllying and lies that you initiate and perpetuate in your internet domain, Including clear racism and homophobia.
Garry Monk - best managerial record for Swansea in Prem history on 12:37 - Apr 27 with 1153 viewsSpratty

Garry Monk - best managerial record for Swansea in Prem history on 12:32 - Apr 27 by A_Fans_Dad

Even in ML's best year with the prolific goal scoring Michu playing for him he only managed 1.21 points per game, so all this talk of Injuries and congestion doesn't cut much ice does it.
As to it being "ML's Team" that GM used, he has them playing better football than they were when he took over, but I expect that was just luck.
[Post edited 27 Apr 2014 12:34]

Surprisingly often play better with a fully fit team with time to recover and plan properly between fixtures, unbelievable really.
Garry Monk - best managerial record for Swansea in Prem history on 12:42 - Apr 27 with 1144 viewsDarran

Garry Monk - best managerial record for Swansea in Prem history on 12:34 - Apr 27 by Spratty

Or ban me for like you did for your pal IS - when he started stalking me again and I complained

Of course you accused me of being anti Monk - when I was actually supporting what he had said. Strange as you made it clear you did not want him as our manager

What is disturbing is the abuse, bulllying and lies that you initiate and perpetuate in your internet domain, Including clear racism and homophobia.

You've wanted Monk to fail since day one and you still do,anyway if you don't like it here you know what to do.
Bye bye.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Garry Monk - best managerial record for Swansea in Prem history on 12:58 - Apr 27 with 1125 viewsItchySphincter

Garry Monk - best managerial record for Swansea in Prem history on 12:34 - Apr 27 by Spratty

Talking about me again Sprout? Don't recall mentioning you? Been complaining have you? There's a surprise. If you don't insist on quoting me or bringing me in to your pathetic little agendas you won't hear from me.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Garry Monk - best managerial record for Swansea in Prem history on 13:39 - Apr 27 with 1091 viewsParlay

Garry Monk - best managerial record for Swansea in Prem history on 12:25 - Apr 27 by Drizzle

If I earned $4m a year this is how Id spend my Sunday afternoons.

Good job you dont then.

Forum celebrity

Garry Monk - best managerial record for Swansea in Prem history on 13:42 - Apr 27 with 1080 viewsDrizzle

funny. I didn't address that to anyone, yet you answered.
Garry Monk - best managerial record for Swansea in Prem history on 13:57 - Apr 27 with 1059 viewsSpratty

Garry Monk - best managerial record for Swansea in Prem history on 12:42 - Apr 27 by Darran

You've wanted Monk to fail since day one and you still do,anyway if you don't like it here you know what to do.
Bye bye.

Absolute crap - been at most of the games even when we went 2 goals behind at Liverpool and the crowd had fallen silent I was still cheering the team on and encouraging others to do the same. It was very impressive how we came back twice and I was delighted. I always get right behind the team.

I do have my concerns about the role of Ash and Garry in recent events but you are pretty sick if you think I would want our team to be relegated, when I have been a long term season ticket holder and go to most games.

I have consistently said we would not be relegated under Laudrup nor under Monk (although results such as West Brom put us in more danger). I obviously hope if Monk gets the job he does well and have said so. As said the only one who has said they might hope the team did not do well was a Monk supporter if Monk does not get the job.

Along with many others I only want the best manager to help our team progress and am concerned Monk might be given the job for the wrong reasons. You have stated you don't want Monk to be manager.

Many say we owe Monk the job. That is nonsense we owe the team the best possible manager. Monk was an excellent Captain for us and has been well rewarded for that. He has been rewarded for a couple of months work with more than the average hard working person could hope to save in their entire life.

You banned me for actually supporting Monk on the thread "who`s been sent home" saying I was being negative to Monk! All because I had made one simple post and your creepy pal IS started stalking me again and was losing his argument (I had repeatedly ignored his other attempts to engage me). You then deleted my subsequent posts (made once reinstated) complaining about this and the fact you initiate, perpetuate, and tolerate abuse (including racial /sexual orientation).

As I said what's next burning books.
Login to get fewer ads

Garry Monk - best managerial record for Swansea in Prem history on 13:58 - Apr 27 with 1057 viewsDarran

Garry Monk - best managerial record for Swansea in Prem history on 13:57 - Apr 27 by Spratty

Absolute crap - been at most of the games even when we went 2 goals behind at Liverpool and the crowd had fallen silent I was still cheering the team on and encouraging others to do the same. It was very impressive how we came back twice and I was delighted. I always get right behind the team.

I do have my concerns about the role of Ash and Garry in recent events but you are pretty sick if you think I would want our team to be relegated, when I have been a long term season ticket holder and go to most games.

I have consistently said we would not be relegated under Laudrup nor under Monk (although results such as West Brom put us in more danger). I obviously hope if Monk gets the job he does well and have said so. As said the only one who has said they might hope the team did not do well was a Monk supporter if Monk does not get the job.

Along with many others I only want the best manager to help our team progress and am concerned Monk might be given the job for the wrong reasons. You have stated you don't want Monk to be manager.

Many say we owe Monk the job. That is nonsense we owe the team the best possible manager. Monk was an excellent Captain for us and has been well rewarded for that. He has been rewarded for a couple of months work with more than the average hard working person could hope to save in their entire life.

You banned me for actually supporting Monk on the thread "who`s been sent home" saying I was being negative to Monk! All because I had made one simple post and your creepy pal IS started stalking me again and was losing his argument (I had repeatedly ignored his other attempts to engage me). You then deleted my subsequent posts (made once reinstated) complaining about this and the fact you initiate, perpetuate, and tolerate abuse (including racial /sexual orientation).

You haven't supported us in staying up since the day your beloved was rightly sacked.
Run along.

Garry Monk - best managerial record for Swansea in Prem history on 14:03 - Apr 27 with 1045 viewsperchrockjack

Stuff the stats.
He took over a team as dininterested as the manager at the time and somehow led us to safety. Greatest feat for years for our club given the revenue we would have lost.
Its easy to say LAUDRUP would have kept us up. I just have, but it would be a lie as for sure we were going through the floor.
We ve screwed up in games and given away stupid goals, Vorm has been poor but BONY to his credit took the team by the scruff of the neck and if some like me thought he was lethargic for months (he was) SO WHAT. We stay up another year. MASSIVE ACHIEVEMENT AND THANKS GARRY MONK

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Garry Monk - best managerial record for Swansea in Prem history on 14:07 - Apr 27 with 1034 viewsDrizzle

Stuff the stats... thats the essence of it yes.
Garry Monk - best managerial record for Swansea in Prem history on 14:07 - Apr 27 with 1033 viewsDarran

Garry Monk - best managerial record for Swansea in Prem history on 14:03 - Apr 27 by perchrockjack

Stuff the stats.
He took over a team as dininterested as the manager at the time and somehow led us to safety. Greatest feat for years for our club given the revenue we would have lost.
Its easy to say LAUDRUP would have kept us up. I just have, but it would be a lie as for sure we were going through the floor.
We ve screwed up in games and given away stupid goals, Vorm has been poor but BONY to his credit took the team by the scruff of the neck and if some like me thought he was lethargic for months (he was) SO WHAT. We stay up another year. MASSIVE ACHIEVEMENT AND THANKS GARRY MONK

I agree.

Garry Monk - best managerial record for Swansea in Prem history on 14:09 - Apr 27 with 1030 viewsperchrockjack

well my fooking day ruined

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Garry Monk - best managerial record for Swansea in Prem history on 14:15 - Apr 27 with 1024 viewsParlay

Garry Monk - best managerial record for Swansea in Prem history on 13:42 - Apr 27 by Drizzle

funny. I didn't address that to anyone, yet you answered.

Why is that funny?

Forum celebrity

Garry Monk - best managerial record for Swansea in Prem history on 14:19 - Apr 27 with 1011 viewsDrizzle

you did it again
Garry Monk - best managerial record for Swansea in Prem history on 14:21 - Apr 27 with 999 viewsParlay

Garry Monk - best managerial record for Swansea in Prem history on 14:19 - Apr 27 by Drizzle

you did it again

You are one odd cookie aren't you.

Forum celebrity

Garry Monk - best managerial record for Swansea in Prem history on 14:23 - Apr 27 with 995 viewsDrizzle

why do you keep answering posts that aren't directed at you. Notice again this is not aimed at anyone. Why would anyone think I'm talking to 'them'? I'm talking to you, not YOU.
[Post edited 27 Apr 2014 14:25]
Garry Monk - best managerial record for Swansea in Prem history on 14:35 - Apr 27 with 968 viewsParlay

Garry Monk - best managerial record for Swansea in Prem history on 14:23 - Apr 27 by Drizzle

why do you keep answering posts that aren't directed at you. Notice again this is not aimed at anyone. Why would anyone think I'm talking to 'them'? I'm talking to you, not YOU.
[Post edited 27 Apr 2014 14:25]

So you are talking to yourself then?

As i said, odd cookie.

Forum celebrity

Garry Monk - best managerial record for Swansea in Prem history on 14:43 - Apr 27 with 961 viewsDrizzle

I'm collecting data.
Garry Monk - best managerial record for Swansea in Prem history on 15:01 - Apr 27 with 940 viewsSpratty

Garry Monk - best managerial record for Swansea in Prem history on 14:03 - Apr 27 by perchrockjack

Stuff the stats.

Yep and someone should "knock Pablo on the head" all correct
Garry Monk - best managerial record for Swansea in Prem history on 15:14 - Apr 27 with 907 viewsParlay

Garry Monk - best managerial record for Swansea in Prem history on 14:43 - Apr 27 by Drizzle

I'm collecting data.

And mental hospital cards by the sound of it

Forum celebrity

Garry Monk - best managerial record for Swansea in Prem history on 15:16 - Apr 27 with 902 viewsDrizzle

Garry Monk - best managerial record for Swansea in Prem history on 15:14 - Apr 27 by Parlay

And mental hospital cards by the sound of it

Really? You reply to posts not addressed to you, and I'm the mental case? Classic paranoid behaviour. Thinking everyone is talking about you.
[Post edited 27 Apr 2014 15:23]
Garry Monk - best managerial record for Swansea in Prem history on 15:19 - Apr 27 with 888 viewsSpratty

Garry Monk - best managerial record for Swansea in Prem history on 13:58 - Apr 27 by Darran

You haven't supported us in staying up since the day your beloved was rightly sacked.
Run along.

So I have not repeatedly stated we would stay up under either.

I have not argued this case with "Shingle"

You deny I support the team in person at almost every match

I certainly have concerns how the whole Laudrup situation was handled and would like to see that open to serious lessons learned. I also think all the leaks over recent months should be investigated and action taken it is totally unprofessional. ManU have been criticised but nothing like agreeing to continue at a pre arranged meeting then sacking by email a few hours later. Those who think we should just agree with the Board whatever are not being rational. There should always be checks and measures.

As for the manager that gave us what you call our greatest ever season. It was obviously the Board that brought him here in the first place. No act or acts though, however brilliant absolve any human being or group of all future accountability.
Garry Monk - best managerial record for Swansea in Prem history on 15:24 - Apr 27 with 874 viewsDarran

Garry Monk - best managerial record for Swansea in Prem history on 15:19 - Apr 27 by Spratty

So I have not repeatedly stated we would stay up under either.

I have not argued this case with "Shingle"

You deny I support the team in person at almost every match

I certainly have concerns how the whole Laudrup situation was handled and would like to see that open to serious lessons learned. I also think all the leaks over recent months should be investigated and action taken it is totally unprofessional. ManU have been criticised but nothing like agreeing to continue at a pre arranged meeting then sacking by email a few hours later. Those who think we should just agree with the Board whatever are not being rational. There should always be checks and measures.

As for the manager that gave us what you call our greatest ever season. It was obviously the Board that brought him here in the first place. No act or acts though, however brilliant absolve any human being or group of all future accountability.

And you're still going on about Mikey.

Garry Monk - best managerial record for Swansea in Prem history on 15:48 - Apr 27 with 849 viewsItchySphincter

Garry Monk - best managerial record for Swansea in Prem history on 13:57 - Apr 27 by Spratty

Dear me Sprout, you mention me again. I have not attempted to engage you but I feel the right to reply if you constantly mention or quote me. Your fascination is becoming disturbing. Funny how you call it debate until I or someone else disagrees, then you call it stalking. You constantly use words such as "creepy" and "sick", well take a look in the mirror pal. I don't doubt you watch the Swans at every opportunity you but you appear to be attempting a spin about Monk when all I ever called you out on was having a hardon for Laudrup, which is true and obviously the opinion of many others. Unfortunately you don't take kindly to the opinion of others. You p!ssed on your chips when you nailed your colours to the Laudrup mast and openly stated that you were behind him in his battle with the club, all in the interests of fairness of course.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024