Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Garry Monk - best managerial record for Swansea in Prem history 08:11 - Apr 27 with 16619 viewsParlay

Garry Monk achieved the best points per game ratio than any other Swansea Premier League manager in history after the win against Aston Villa. Even more impressive is he has managed it with a squad about to play its 60th game in the coming fortnight.

Garry Monk - 1.25 points per game (47.5 pts per 38 game season)

Brendan Rodgers - 1.23 points per game (47 pts per 38 game season)

Michael Laudrup - 1.12 points per game (42.5 pts per 38 game season)

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Garry Monk - best managerial record for Swansea in Prem history on 16:28 - Apr 27 with 1745 viewsParlay

Garry Monk - best managerial record for Swansea in Prem history on 15:16 - Apr 27 by Drizzle

Really? You reply to posts not addressed to you, and I'm the mental case? Classic paranoid behaviour. Thinking everyone is talking about you.
[Post edited 27 Apr 2014 15:23]

Yes, really.

Forum celebrity

Garry Monk - best managerial record for Swansea in Prem history on 16:35 - Apr 27 with 1732 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Garry Monk - best managerial record for Swansea in Prem history on 15:16 - Apr 27 by Drizzle

Really? You reply to posts not addressed to you, and I'm the mental case? Classic paranoid behaviour. Thinking everyone is talking about you.
[Post edited 27 Apr 2014 15:23]

Any post not directly responding to someone else would naturally be considered to be responding to the OP.
You are just a wind up merchant of the first order.
Garry Monk - best managerial record for Swansea in Prem history on 16:45 - Apr 27 with 1720 viewsDrizzle

So now I have two 'people' responding to my posts. This is very interesting. I wonder if its two aspects of one persons psyche, or two separate people who think I'm talking to them.
[Post edited 27 Apr 2014 16:55]
Garry Monk - best managerial record for Swansea in Prem history on 17:27 - Apr 27 with 1683 viewsParlay

Garry Monk - best managerial record for Swansea in Prem history on 16:35 - Apr 27 by A_Fans_Dad

Any post not directly responding to someone else would naturally be considered to be responding to the OP.
You are just a wind up merchant of the first order.

Or a mentalist.

Forum celebrity

Garry Monk - best managerial record for Swansea in Prem history on 17:30 - Apr 27 with 1679 viewsDrizzle

At least you have started quoting someone else. That's a start.(Unless that's you, which is not quite such good news)
[Post edited 27 Apr 2014 17:33]
Garry Monk - best managerial record for Swansea in Prem history on 17:39 - Apr 27 with 1661 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Garry Monk - best managerial record for Swansea in Prem history on 17:27 - Apr 27 by Parlay

Or a mentalist.

It is obvious that some people have to have the "last word" on the forum.
Best not to feed trolls.
Garry Monk - best managerial record for Swansea in Prem history on 17:48 - Apr 27 with 1644 viewsDrizzle

"It is obvious that some people have to have the "last word" on the forum."

You are right parlay should have the last words its only fitting. How about these.

"Garry Monk achieved the best points per game ratio than any other Swansea Premier League manager in history after the win against Aston Villa. Even more impressive is he has managed it with a squad about to play its 60th game in the coming fortnight."

We can revisit when the statue to commemorate such an amazing achievement is unveiled, although if we lose next week they may have to take the award back.
[Post edited 27 Apr 2014 18:53]
Garry Monk - best managerial record for Swansea in Prem history on 18:46 - Apr 27 with 1605 viewsSpratty

Garry Monk - best managerial record for Swansea in Prem history on 15:48 - Apr 27 by ItchySphincter

Dear me Sprout, you mention me again. I have not attempted to engage you but I feel the right to reply if you constantly mention or quote me. Your fascination is becoming disturbing. Funny how you call it debate until I or someone else disagrees, then you call it stalking. You constantly use words such as "creepy" and "sick", well take a look in the mirror pal. I don't doubt you watch the Swans at every opportunity you but you appear to be attempting a spin about Monk when all I ever called you out on was having a hardon for Laudrup, which is true and obviously the opinion of many others. Unfortunately you don't take kindly to the opinion of others. You p!ssed on your chips when you nailed your colours to the Laudrup mast and openly stated that you were behind him in his battle with the club, all in the interests of fairness of course.

Did I call you "sick" perhaps you could remind me where?

I certainly called you creepy as you have repeatedly tried to engage me and I ignored you. No mention of you then.

You most definitely butted in on the thread I referred to. You were certainly not mentioned and I was agreeing with what Monk said. But you can not stop your controlling behaviour. Think you have a problem with the opinion of others as your solution is to anonymously down arrow them or get your pal to ban them when losing the argument.

Openly stated I was behind Laudrup??? when I said if I believed he had deliberately done something to harm our club I would cheer Huw for having the guts to kick his famous ass up the road. I also pointed out that did not seem to fit with Huw actually making a statement that he was the most genuine and honest person you could meet.

So no I nailed my colours to neither mast after making a simple post I was pushed by Darran as to who I would support with his usual divisive behaviour. As a reasonable person I said I hope fairness prevails.

In your creepy world what is a fair and balanced view for an adult to have is twisted into supporting someone merely because I don't think anyone should be cheated out of their rightful dues. Most especially when their sacking has been handled in a less than professional manner after they have achieved so much for our team.

Hardon for Laudrup - just grow up you are truely pathetic
Login to get fewer ads

Garry Monk - best managerial record for Swansea in Prem history on 18:54 - Apr 27 with 1591 viewsItchySphincter

Dear me. I think it's called projection son. As for "my pal" and "getting you banned" and your obsession with down arrows, which admittedly you keep getting but most are obviously nothing to do with me - seriously dude, you're starting to make yourself look really bad now.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Garry Monk - best managerial record for Swansea in Prem history on 19:03 - Apr 27 with 1580 viewsDarran

Garry Monk - best managerial record for Swansea in Prem history on 18:46 - Apr 27 by Spratty

Did I call you "sick" perhaps you could remind me where?

I certainly called you creepy as you have repeatedly tried to engage me and I ignored you. No mention of you then.

You most definitely butted in on the thread I referred to. You were certainly not mentioned and I was agreeing with what Monk said. But you can not stop your controlling behaviour. Think you have a problem with the opinion of others as your solution is to anonymously down arrow them or get your pal to ban them when losing the argument.

Openly stated I was behind Laudrup??? when I said if I believed he had deliberately done something to harm our club I would cheer Huw for having the guts to kick his famous ass up the road. I also pointed out that did not seem to fit with Huw actually making a statement that he was the most genuine and honest person you could meet.

So no I nailed my colours to neither mast after making a simple post I was pushed by Darran as to who I would support with his usual divisive behaviour. As a reasonable person I said I hope fairness prevails.

In your creepy world what is a fair and balanced view for an adult to have is twisted into supporting someone merely because I don't think anyone should be cheated out of their rightful dues. Most especially when their sacking has been handled in a less than professional manner after they have achieved so much for our team.

Hardon for Laudrup - just grow up you are truely pathetic

It's getting quite creepy that you keep mentioning me too.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Garry Monk - best managerial record for Swansea in Prem history on 19:07 - Apr 27 with 1576 viewsSpratty

Garry Monk - best managerial record for Swansea in Prem history on 18:54 - Apr 27 by ItchySphincter

Dear me. I think it's called projection son. As for "my pal" and "getting you banned" and your obsession with down arrows, which admittedly you keep getting but most are obviously nothing to do with me - seriously dude, you're starting to make yourself look really bad now.

Son - dear me really struggling to maintain power now aren't we?

When I think wanting fairness is unreasonable behaviour - I will have reached your level.
Garry Monk - best managerial record for Swansea in Prem history on 19:16 - Apr 27 with 1564 viewsItchySphincter

Beyond pathetic.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Garry Monk - best managerial record for Swansea in Prem history on 19:17 - Apr 27 with 1562 viewsSpratty

Garry Monk - best managerial record for Swansea in Prem history on 19:16 - Apr 27 by ItchySphincter

Beyond pathetic.

Well we can agree on that then
Garry Monk - best managerial record for Swansea in Prem history on 19:50 - Apr 27 with 1512 viewsDrizzy

Garry Monk - best managerial record for Swansea in Prem history on 16:45 - Apr 27 by Drizzle

So now I have two 'people' responding to my posts. This is very interesting. I wonder if its two aspects of one persons psyche, or two separate people who think I'm talking to them.
[Post edited 27 Apr 2014 16:55]

You taking a sanctimonious stance on multiple user names? You couldn't make it up.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Garry Monk - best managerial record for Swansea in Prem history on 20:04 - Apr 27 with 1523 viewsParlay

Garry Monk - best managerial record for Swansea in Prem history on 17:39 - Apr 27 by A_Fans_Dad

It is obvious that some people have to have the "last word" on the forum.
Best not to feed trolls.

Disturbing character indeed.

Forum celebrity

Garry Monk - best managerial record for Swansea in Prem history on 17:19 - May 3 with 1437 viewsDrizzle

So is Garry Monk still the best manager in Swansea Premier league history?
Garry Monk - best managerial record for Swansea in Prem history on 17:22 - May 3 with 1431 viewsWarwickHunt

Garry Monk - best managerial record for Swansea in Prem history on 17:19 - May 3 by Drizzle

It's Ryan Giggs I feel sorry for - the record as best manager in the history of the PL cruelly snatched from him by 90 minutes of football.

Tragic.
Garry Monk - best managerial record for Swansea in Prem history on 20:06 - May 3 with 1331 viewsCatullus

Garry Monk - best managerial record for Swansea in Prem history on 11:08 - Apr 27 by Drizzle

No you ignored the nearest thing we have, which is like for like.
[Post edited 27 Apr 2014 11:09]

I stopped here!

I'm not agreeing with the op but you can never compare like for like.

Comparing us against the same teams in previous years is equally flawed as the matchday squad and often the manager and coaching staff are different.

There will never be an equitable comparison, nothing is exactly the same season to seadon, including the pitch, the weather and even the fans support. Every factor is different.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Garry Monk - best managerial record for Swansea in Prem history on 22:28 - May 3 with 1309 viewsDrizzle

So in a thread where I suggested that its impossible to judge a manager after twelve games using statistical comparisons, you decide to ignore the majority of the thread and advise us that its impossible to judge a manager using statistical comparisons.
Garry Monk - best managerial record for Swansea in Prem history on 22:45 - May 3 with 1294 viewsParlay

Garry Monk - best managerial record for Swansea in Prem history on 17:19 - May 3 by Drizzle

Best manager or highest points to game ratio?

Best manager? Time will tell on that one.

Best points per game ratio? He is currently slightly behind Brendan Rodgers but ahead of Laudrup. victory next week will see him go i to next season as the best point grossing manager in our Prem history though.

Thanks for çoming.
[Post edited 3 May 2014 22:46]

Forum celebrity

Garry Monk - best managerial record for Swansea in Prem history on 22:48 - May 3 with 1283 viewsDrizzle

Garry Monk - best managerial record for Swansea in Prem history on 22:45 - May 3 by Parlay

Best manager or highest points to game ratio?

Best manager? Time will tell on that one.

Best points per game ratio? He is currently slightly behind Brendan Rodgers but ahead of Laudrup. victory next week will see him go i to next season as the best point grossing manager in our Prem history though.

Thanks for çoming.
[Post edited 3 May 2014 22:46]

And defeat will see him bottom of the pile. Yup . Really awesome analysis. Using your parameters , he will have gone from our best ever manager to our worst ever manager in two weeks.
[Post edited 3 May 2014 22:52]
Garry Monk - best managerial record for Swansea in Prem history on 22:51 - May 3 with 1272 viewsDarran

Garry Monk - best managerial record for Swansea in Prem history on 22:48 - May 3 by Drizzle

And defeat will see him bottom of the pile. Yup . Really awesome analysis. Using your parameters , he will have gone from our best ever manager to our worst ever manager in two weeks.

Stats eh?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Garry Monk - best managerial record for Swansea in Prem history on 23:05 - May 3 with 1252 viewsParlay

Garry Monk - best managerial record for Swansea in Prem history on 22:48 - May 3 by Drizzle

Thats kind of the way it works pal. Although you keep making up what I said, have i once called him our best ever manager? Or do you just do that to make yourself an angle?

Anyway...

Liverpool win their next 2 games they could be champions, lose their next 2 and they wont be.

If Bony scores 3 next week then he will be the highest single seasom scorer in our premier league history, if he doesnt then he wont be.
[Post edited 3 May 2014 23:06]

Forum celebrity

Garry Monk - best managerial record for Swansea in Prem history on 23:13 - May 3 with 1238 viewsDrizzle

Garry Monk - best managerial record for Swansea in Prem history on 23:05 - May 3 by Parlay

Thats kind of the way it works pal. Although you keep making up what I said, have i once called him our best ever manager? Or do you just do that to make yourself an angle?

Anyway...

Liverpool win their next 2 games they could be champions, lose their next 2 and they wont be.

If Bony scores 3 next week then he will be the highest single seasom scorer in our premier league history, if he doesnt then he wont be.
[Post edited 3 May 2014 23:06]

Ah I see you have given up on averages now. Better late than never.
[Post edited 3 May 2014 23:14]
Garry Monk - best managerial record for Swansea in Prem history on 23:17 - May 3 with 1227 viewsParlay

Garry Monk - best managerial record for Swansea in Prem history on 23:13 - May 3 by Drizzle

Ah I see you have given up on averages now. Better late than never.
[Post edited 3 May 2014 23:14]

Still making stuff up?

Where have i "given up on averages" then?

Ive just written to the Premier League and said they need to change their system because it can change on a single game.

Someone can have their best ever season by winning the last game and if they lose it then it wont be the best ever season, this is too ridiculous apparently.

Leagues must now be decided over 3 years and must be won by 15 points at least otherwise it continues.

Thanks FA

Forum celebrity

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024