Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clifford 14:06 - May 2 with 6926 viewsTheBlob

Max is up the stairs in front of The Chocolate in a minute.
What you reckon - a Nevis or just Six Penn'oth in The Shovel?

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Clifford on 15:45 - May 2 with 1578 viewsToast_R

Clifford on 14:43 - May 2 by smegma

Do you blame him?

Nope, I'd be dancing a toe sucking jig of delight
Clifford on 15:53 - May 2 with 1550 viewsAntti_Heinola

the stuff that comes out on here during any sex case is pretty bizarre sometimes, has to be said.
Great, sensible posts as usual Hunter.

Bare bones.

Clifford on 15:57 - May 2 with 1539 viewsShotKneesHoop

Can we have John Terry next for previous misdemeanours from the past? That would make my day.

Sometimes you almost believe there coudl be a god.

And then you look at QPR post 1976 and say "Naaaaaaaa"

it's all down to money, politics and the luck of the draw.

I dare anyone to say I'm wrong. Especially SW phooookin Pea.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Clifford on 15:58 - May 2 with 1535 views18StoneOfHoop

Clifford on 15:08 - May 2 by pomanjou

sO THEY ARE BANGING HIM UP FOR 8 YEARS FOR SOMETHING THAT MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE HAPPENED 30 OR 40 YEARS AGO AT THE SAME DAY AS THEY ARE LETTING A CHILD KILLER AFTER A LAUGHABLY SHORT SENTENCE. tHERE IS A SAD IRONY ABOUT IT.

"...SOMETHING THAT MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE HAPPENED.."

Wow! Sorry I just can't believe the sheer naked willful ignorance of that comment.

Gainsay this woman's testimony:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-27196360

The fact that the BBC had this interview ready to roll within minutes of the verdict show whom they believed.
[Post edited 2 May 2014 16:10]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Clifford on 16:01 - May 2 with 1527 viewsNorthernr

Clifford on 15:57 - May 2 by ShotKneesHoop

Can we have John Terry next for previous misdemeanours from the past? That would make my day.

Sometimes you almost believe there coudl be a god.

And then you look at QPR post 1976 and say "Naaaaaaaa"

it's all down to money, politics and the luck of the draw.

I dare anyone to say I'm wrong. Especially SW phooookin Pea.

FFS how can you even get Shaun Wright-Phillips into a thread on Max Clifford?!
You're obsessed man. Seek help.
Clifford on 16:09 - May 2 with 1494 viewsthemodfather

read somewhere, an islamic quran teacher raped an 11yr old girl at his learning school and was NOT sent to jail cos his own wife and kids can't speak english and they depend on him???
work that out....
Clifford on 16:13 - May 2 with 1478 viewssimmo

Clifford on 16:09 - May 2 by themodfather

read somewhere, an islamic quran teacher raped an 11yr old girl at his learning school and was NOT sent to jail cos his own wife and kids can't speak english and they depend on him???
work that out....

Was it the Daily Mail?

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Clifford on 16:17 - May 2 with 1466 viewsstevec

Clifford on 15:18 - May 2 by Hunterhoop

Errr..."May or may not have happened"

He was found guilty. That's how the law system works in this country. If found guilty the law has to be invoked on the principle that it happened.

Christ, do you only concede things "definitely" happened if all parties agree it did?! You'd hardly ever send anyone down for anything!

You are right Hunterhoop, but I do also have some sympathy with Pomanjou's post.

There are numerous incidents where people committing murder are downgraded to pleas where they are serving a lot less than 8 years. The lad who was knifed to death outside the Ox and Gate, his father jumping on top of him to try and save him being stabbed but mercifully surviving - whilst one or two have got long sentences, the others are being handed 2- 3 year sentences.

Also, these people were placed there by physical evidence, banged to rights as they say, and yet still they get a lesser sentence than Clifford.

Don't get me wrong, there is nothing to like about Clifford, the day they announced he was being interviewed by Police my immediate reaction was 'great, hope the bastard goes down'. Conversely, when Bill Roache and Rolf Harris were charged my thoughts were 'oh no, not them too'. And therein lies the problem with these cases of one persons word against another, no physical proof, no dna, no cctv, nothing conclusive whatsoever. So what do juries go on? Likeability basically, and is that good enough to send a man down for 8 years? I wonder if, in these cases, with a likeable bloke the woman has to prove his guilt whereas with a dislikeable bloke he has to prove his innocence.

Ultimately, in most crimes I can think of, there has to be some physical or visible evidence. Burglary - fingerprints, handling, cctv - I cannot just accuse someone and expect the Police to charge.

So what is the answer, to be honest I don't know. A woman has every right to expect her case to be heard but at the same time someone's son, husband, father is only an accusation away from going the same way as Clifford and don't expect lack of proof to keep you out of the cells. Scary.
Login to get fewer ads

Clifford on 16:18 - May 2 with 1461 viewsNorthernr

Clifford on 16:09 - May 2 by themodfather

work that out....

If that's true I'll give you the money myself.
Clifford on 16:21 - May 2 with 1449 viewspaulparker

anyway couldn't have happened to a nicer vindictive c unt
I can think of many people tonight cracking open a bottle of bubbly

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Clifford on 16:28 - May 2 with 1429 viewsessextaxiboy

Clifford on 16:13 - May 2 by simmo

Was it the Daily Mail?

Even if it was the Mail , he was convicted at Preston Crown Court of sexual assault against an 11 year old so as guilty as Clifford in the eyes of the law .
Clifford on 16:36 - May 2 with 1392 viewssimmo

Clifford on 16:28 - May 2 by essextaxiboy

Even if it was the Mail , he was convicted at Preston Crown Court of sexual assault against an 11 year old so as guilty as Clifford in the eyes of the law .

It was more the 2nd part of the sentence I was questioning. You know, the bit where he was apparently found guilty of assaulting an 11 year old but the judge said he can't be punished because he's the family bread winner, you know, that absolute bollocks.

Clifford on 16:42 - May 2 with 1374 viewsHunterhoop

Clifford on 16:17 - May 2 by stevec

You are right Hunterhoop, but I do also have some sympathy with Pomanjou's post.

There are numerous incidents where people committing murder are downgraded to pleas where they are serving a lot less than 8 years. The lad who was knifed to death outside the Ox and Gate, his father jumping on top of him to try and save him being stabbed but mercifully surviving - whilst one or two have got long sentences, the others are being handed 2- 3 year sentences.

Also, these people were placed there by physical evidence, banged to rights as they say, and yet still they get a lesser sentence than Clifford.

Don't get me wrong, there is nothing to like about Clifford, the day they announced he was being interviewed by Police my immediate reaction was 'great, hope the bastard goes down'. Conversely, when Bill Roache and Rolf Harris were charged my thoughts were 'oh no, not them too'. And therein lies the problem with these cases of one persons word against another, no physical proof, no dna, no cctv, nothing conclusive whatsoever. So what do juries go on? Likeability basically, and is that good enough to send a man down for 8 years? I wonder if, in these cases, with a likeable bloke the woman has to prove his guilt whereas with a dislikeable bloke he has to prove his innocence.

Ultimately, in most crimes I can think of, there has to be some physical or visible evidence. Burglary - fingerprints, handling, cctv - I cannot just accuse someone and expect the Police to charge.

So what is the answer, to be honest I don't know. A woman has every right to expect her case to be heard but at the same time someone's son, husband, father is only an accusation away from going the same way as Clifford and don't expect lack of proof to keep you out of the cells. Scary.

I suppose there's something in there around likeable characters. It's the flaw in a subjective human society and one which will always exist with a jury.

The issue around the 8 years is slightly different. He's got 8 years for a number of separate offences, so it's not comparable to a murder which would be classed as one offence.

I think Clifford's offensives range from 6 to 24 months for each, but the judge has ordered they be served consecutively. Where someone has been found guilty of one offence, they may well get a sentence smaller than 5 sentences for 5 offences.

The issue around evidence is a difficult one, hence we have courts. But the fact it's not one person but 4 or 5. The fact there was enough evidence to be brought to court. The fact the judge was so damning in the verdict, citing that IF the police had been able to bring an offence allegedly committed abroad (before UK Police were allowed to investigate cases abroad and bring them to court) she is sure was guilty of that too, which was involving an 12 yr old. The fact the judge has said the evidence involved meant if some of these incidents occurred now they'd be treated as rape. All this points to it being a bit more than one woman making an unfounded allegation.

Rape/sexual assault are some of the most difficult things to prove guilt over because often there is little evidence. It works two ways. False accusations can be made and taken forward by the Police, which is scary for us blokes (and there are lots of horror stories out there), but equally there is a shockingly low % of convictions for these sorts of charges made. I can't believe women up and down the country are falsely claiming to this proportion!

The fact he's been found guilty on so many counts, when so few convictions actually happen for these sorts of crimes, and the judge has been so damning, means I think it's bloody likely he did it.
Clifford on 16:46 - May 2 with 1346 viewsShotKneesHoop

Clifford on 16:01 - May 2 by Northernr

FFS how can you even get Shaun Wright-Phillips into a thread on Max Clifford?!
You're obsessed man. Seek help.

It's obvious. Clifford presents the same sort of blatant, bullshit, hypocrisy, of lying, bending of the truth, etc that SWP's agent has been pumping out for the same amount of time.

The only help I need it is to stop SWP from raping the club for non performance and just disappear.

This is called logic - not obsession. Seek a video of SWP's highlights - it lasts a nano second.

I've posted hardly anything on LFW about the useless phutwit for the last two months, everyone else has been doing it for me.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Clifford on 16:46 - May 2 with 1344 viewsessextaxiboy

Clifford on 16:36 - May 2 by simmo

It was more the 2nd part of the sentence I was questioning. You know, the bit where he was apparently found guilty of assaulting an 11 year old but the judge said he can't be punished because he's the family bread winner, you know, that absolute bollocks.

Passing sentence Judge Michael Byrne told Maknojioa: ‘The parents invited you into the sanctity of their own home for the purpose of religious education. They trusted you and left you alone with their children.

‘I have read a letter from the girl in which she sets out her initial confusion at conduct of this sort from one who was not only in a position of authority over her but who she and her brother were expected to trust because their parents trusted him.

‘Her brothers found themselves in a difficult situation and the older brother felt he wasn’t able to protect his sister. She was of a tender age, young, vulnerable and impressionable.

‘There could be no greater recognition of trust than between a minister of religion and pupils whose care is entrusted to him by parents. You breached that trust deliberately and repeatedly.

‘Consequently you have been removed from any employment you have known. You are no longer teaching, you are suffering ill-health and are due to undergo surgical intervention.

‘I bear in mind your own family circumstances. I accept you are a very good father to your six children, your wife speaks little English and administration falls upon you.

‘I bear in mind that social services conducted their own assessment and found that you do not pose a risk. You are now unemployed living on state benefits.

‘I have come to the conclusion that this repeated offending from a person in a position of trust merits a term of imprisonment that crosses the custodial threshold. But I’m satisfied that the sentence of imprisonment in this case for the reasons I have referred to may be suspended.’
Clifford on 16:49 - May 2 with 1342 viewsMrSheen

Clifford on 16:36 - May 2 by simmo

Punished, sort of, but not jailed, so he can support his family. And his kidneys are a bit dicky.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/10707279/Koran-teacher-who-
Clifford on 16:54 - May 2 with 1327 viewsHayesender

I reckon there's a few celebs/mp's shitting themselves atm.

Come on Max, spill the beans you old perv

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Clifford on 16:54 - May 2 with 1325 viewssimmo

Clifford on 16:46 - May 2 by essextaxiboy

Passing sentence Judge Michael Byrne told Maknojioa: ‘The parents invited you into the sanctity of their own home for the purpose of religious education. They trusted you and left you alone with their children.

‘I have read a letter from the girl in which she sets out her initial confusion at conduct of this sort from one who was not only in a position of authority over her but who she and her brother were expected to trust because their parents trusted him.

‘Her brothers found themselves in a difficult situation and the older brother felt he wasn’t able to protect his sister. She was of a tender age, young, vulnerable and impressionable.

‘There could be no greater recognition of trust than between a minister of religion and pupils whose care is entrusted to him by parents. You breached that trust deliberately and repeatedly.

‘Consequently you have been removed from any employment you have known. You are no longer teaching, you are suffering ill-health and are due to undergo surgical intervention.

‘I bear in mind your own family circumstances. I accept you are a very good father to your six children, your wife speaks little English and administration falls upon you.

‘I bear in mind that social services conducted their own assessment and found that you do not pose a risk. You are now unemployed living on state benefits.

‘I have come to the conclusion that this repeated offending from a person in a position of trust merits a term of imprisonment that crosses the custodial threshold. But I’m satisfied that the sentence of imprisonment in this case for the reasons I have referred to may be suspended.’

So then it wasn't just because his wife and kids don't speak English then. Thanks for that.

Clifford on 17:04 - May 2 with 1295 viewsCFW

Clifford on 14:27 - May 2 by TheBlob

8 years

Should have been 18 years a slime ball of the highest order. Made millions out of other people's misery along with other things - hope he gets a visit from the prison hard man one cold dark night
Clifford on 17:10 - May 2 with 1274 viewsAunt_Nelly

Clifford on 15:53 - May 2 by Antti_Heinola

the stuff that comes out on here during any sex case is pretty bizarre sometimes, has to be said.
Great, sensible posts as usual Hunter.

True say.
Clifford on 17:23 - May 2 with 1241 viewsBrightonhoop

Clifford on 15:08 - May 2 by pomanjou

sO THEY ARE BANGING HIM UP FOR 8 YEARS FOR SOMETHING THAT MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE HAPPENED 30 OR 40 YEARS AGO AT THE SAME DAY AS THEY ARE LETTING A CHILD KILLER AFTER A LAUGHABLY SHORT SENTENCE. tHERE IS A SAD IRONY ABOUT IT.

I dont see sad irony Pom. If you are referring to the two blokes in Coronation Street for example, wh were acquitted, then that's a different thing, in that those cses should never have been brought because the evidence was so highly dubious. Not in the case of Saville. Not in the case of Clifford. The acquittals and sentencing for guilt on the part of Clifford are just Justice in action, surely?
Sad that the CPS bring cases of malice,, for often wrong reasons, they have to be seen to be doing something The rape conviction levels are pathetic, if they were on a par with burglary for example, no one would bother reporting burglary due to such low conviction rates.
I also think the PS and society generally are on a bit of a learning curve with these cses. CPS have to do better, and cannot bring spurious cses unless there is some redress for those wrongly accused. And how the fck do we legislate or otherwise around predators like Saville? Ban 'celebrities'? Ban the BBC? Of course not, but there's some serious shit to sort out, so the likes of Rolf Harris and co cannot abuse positions of power or status.
Clifford on 17:24 - May 2 with 1237 viewsessextaxiboy

Clifford on 16:54 - May 2 by simmo

So then it wasn't just because his wife and kids don't speak English then. Thanks for that.

"just"

Not complete Bollix then ...thanks for that
Clifford on 17:37 - May 2 with 1219 viewsqueensparker

My favourite ever letter in Viz, almost seven years ago...

Clifford on 17:52 - May 2 with 1395 viewshoof_hearted

on 01:00 - Jan 1 by

I think you're allowed to fumble with schoolgirls.
Just when you're in their class not when you're old enough to be their father.
Clifford on 17:54 - May 2 with 1387 viewsTheBlob

I will cry tears of pure joy at the wedding ceremony of Max and Rock - his 30 stone stevedore cell mate.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024