Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This really shows how together the lads are 16:58 - May 28 with 4176 viewsAustinHarris24

No way would you of seen this last season

Poll: Who is better Barkley or wilshere

This really shows how together the lads are on 17:08 - May 28 with 4112 viewsEsgaroth

Gonna need a song sheet if that's going to catch on down at HQ.

Would love to see Joey's face if we started to sing it tho, he really is turning out to be the glue in this little adventure we are on.

Been here since 1984. Now THAT is what you call punishment

This really shows how together the lads are on 17:11 - May 28 with 4094 viewsJonDoeman

Great vid!

It Is What It Is !!

This really shows how together the lads are on 17:20 - May 28 with 4053 viewsNov77

He's chief rabble rouser alright.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

This really shows how together the lads are on 17:27 - May 28 with 3996 viewsAustinHarris24

This really shows how together the lads are on 17:08 - May 28 by Esgaroth

Gonna need a song sheet if that's going to catch on down at HQ.

Would love to see Joey's face if we started to sing it tho, he really is turning out to be the glue in this little adventure we are on.

I believe it's called Chelsea alouette but joey has changed some of the lyrics

This really shows how together the lads are on 17:39 - May 28 with 3929 viewssuttonranger

Brilliant wonder when
This was filmed (possibly after Sundays open day) unless they hadn't changed from Saturday
Wonder where it was?
I spotted joey clint armond (by his dodgy hat)simpson ale? Charlie?
This really shows how together the lads are on 20:38 - May 28 with 3622 viewsActonOccident

Traoré is looking like a jolly fella these days eh? Guess he decided that lasering off his tattoos wasn't gonna enrich his spiritual life after all.

Hope he is given a new contract.
This really shows how together the lads are on 20:47 - May 28 with 3568 viewsdaveB

It was on Sunday. Austin, Barton and co all in the same clothes they had on at the open day thing
This really shows how together the lads are on 23:05 - May 28 with 3285 viewswombat

This really shows how together the lads are on 20:47 - May 28 by daveB

It was on Sunday. Austin, Barton and co all in the same clothes they had on at the open day thing

Hurlingham arms I think Sunday or Monday night , Charlie was out singing late into the night it seems

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Login to get fewer ads

This really shows how together the lads are on 23:08 - May 28 with 3279 viewsPlumsteadQPR

This really shows how together the lads are on 17:27 - May 28 by AustinHarris24

I believe it's called Chelsea alouette but joey has changed some of the lyrics

Everton fans sing a call and response version of that which runs through the side that won the League and European Cup Winners Cup in 1985.

Chorus of "Everton oh we love Everton, oh Everton oh we love Everton" etc to tune of 'alouette'
This really shows how together the lads are on 23:48 - May 28 with 3179 viewsel_weirdo

This really shows how together the lads are on 23:08 - May 28 by PlumsteadQPR

Everton fans sing a call and response version of that which runs through the side that won the League and European Cup Winners Cup in 1985.

Chorus of "Everton oh we love Everton, oh Everton oh we love Everton" etc to tune of 'alouette'

Makes sense, seeing Joey's an Everton fan.

If he's not drinking and he's got the boys together like this, then it really is a sight to behold. Something I'd NEVER have expected 12 months ago.
This really shows how together the lads are on 00:01 - May 29 with 3155 viewswombat

This really shows how together the lads are on 23:48 - May 28 by el_weirdo

If he's not drinking and he's got the boys together like this, then it really is a sight to behold. Something I'd NEVER have expected 12 months ago.

But he's the anti Christ remember not fit to wear the hoops

Poll: which is your favouite foot

This really shows how together the lads are on 00:07 - May 29 with 3147 viewsHunterhoop

This really shows how together the lads are on 23:48 - May 28 by el_weirdo

He is back drinking. There were photos off him in the dressing room with a Carlsberg in hand. Surprised me, if I'm honest.

Not to say he's out of control of course. I know alcoholics who've been through AA, come out, been teetotal but gradually started drinking in a controlled manner again.

Looks like you can see Green at some point, but I thought he had to go on holiday (hence missing the Sunday thing). Obviously Austin, Hill, Simpson and Traore clearly there...couldn't pick up anyone else.

Certainly positive from a team spirit perspective.

Barton definitely deserves credit for this, but so does Hill. He's the captain and been the one who's publically called it out. Interesting to note, in the many clips I've watched how Traore runs over to Hill and the bench to celebrate rather than up the pitch. I presume that's because he wanted to celebrate with Hill.

I'd definitely keep Traore next year. 100% definitely. We will not find someone as good for less money.
This really shows how together the lads are on 00:21 - May 29 with 3119 viewsPunteR

Great vid, cheered me up again.
I thought it must be a song Barton picked up when playing in France. With our new onion selling style kit, I reckon we should all start singing it at games..😊

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

This really shows how together the lads are on 08:24 - May 29 with 2953 viewsArx

🎶how I loved Zamoras goal (zamoras goal) aaaaaah
Joey Barton, alez joey Barton, joey Barton alez joey B.

How I loved …
This really shows how together the lads are on 10:22 - May 29 with 2818 viewsAustinHarris24

This really shows how together the lads are on 08:24 - May 29 by Arx

🎶how I loved Zamoras goal (zamoras goal) aaaaaah
Joey Barton, alez joey Barton, joey Barton alez joey B.

How I loved …

Yes! We have found joeys new chant just need to work on the rest of the lyrics now, we could go with oh how I love charlie austin, oh how I love danny Simpson and go through the team

This really shows how together the lads are on 11:30 - May 29 with 2736 viewsbosh67

Great to see the team like this. Joey and Clint are definitely our leaders, but you also feel that charlie is being brought through as a successor one day.

Joey for chief coach and Clint for manager at some stage? Under Harry's guidance?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024