Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Worst Film Ever.. 14:06 - Jun 6 with 7733 viewsDiscodroid

..just seen the attached trailer to 'Walking on sunshine'.

I Never thought i would see a more sickening feces ridden tapestry since 'love actually'
no need for hanging serial killers ...simply put them in a sealed room with the end scene of 'love actually' (the airport scene).

listen to the screams,horror and agonising deaths.. choking on their own vomit induced by the sacchrin sweet smugness of this evil parting shot from those wicked,wicked pious cnts Richard curtis, hugh grant and colin firth.

every sinlge uber left wing cliche' nailed in this scene, except for polly toynbee going on a vibrator massacre at the frinton on sea branch of the womens institute.

it was made at the height of tony blairs powers so we should be thankful there isnt any primary school teachers from shoreditch 'empowering' difficult young children through the use of ghb and muscle relaxants.

'walking on sunshine 'seems worse.
[Post edited 6 Jun 2014 15:05]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

The Worst Film Ever.. on 14:23 - Jun 8 with 1188 viewsitsbiga

'The Boys in Blue'. With Cannon and Ball.
Rock on Tommy, holy Sheeet what a wrongun

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

The Worst Film Ever.. on 14:37 - Jun 8 with 1172 viewsQPRDEL

The Worst Film Ever.. on 21:22 - Jun 6 by andygg

O Brother, Where Art Thou, starring George Clooney.

Feck me, that was utter utter gibberish, and easily the worst film ever.

this and perhaps also Solaris is equally as bad
The Worst Film Ever.. on 18:22 - Jun 8 with 1132 viewsShotKneesHoop

I'd vote for "Police Academy 1" because it spawned five or six more follow up films that were even worse than the original. Total shyte of the highest order.

Or "Diary of a Wimpy Kid", I took my grandkids to see that and they wanted to go home after 30 minutes of it.
[Post edited 8 Jun 2014 18:23]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

The Worst Film Ever.. on 20:12 - Jun 8 with 1114 viewsgordanoR

The Worst Film Ever.. on 18:22 - Jun 8 by ShotKneesHoop

I'd vote for "Police Academy 1" because it spawned five or six more follow up films that were even worse than the original. Total shyte of the highest order.

Or "Diary of a Wimpy Kid", I took my grandkids to see that and they wanted to go home after 30 minutes of it.
[Post edited 8 Jun 2014 18:23]

Just remembered the 2 films I have never managed to watch all the way through
Tim Burton s planet of the apes, I fell asleep in the cinema, woke up to see the last 5 minutes and decided I had missed nothing

The Royal Tenenbaums, I have no idea how that shit actually got any funding let alone some decent reviews. Probably a film that some prick like Will Gompertz loves, stupid haired cnt.
The Worst Film Ever.. on 20:55 - Jun 8 with 1099 viewsPeterHucker

Any film with Hugh Grant, Colin Firth, Julie Walters or Richard Curtis' name on the credits should be avoided at all costs.
Never seen Love Actually, why would anyone want to watch that.

Worst film I've ever watched all the way through is Miss Congeniality. It was a date otherwise I would've walked out.
The Worst Film Ever.. on 22:17 - Jun 8 with 1071 viewsenfieldargh

Noah.

My wife asked me to take her to the pictures a couple of months ago....first time in 10 years!!!

What a complete bunch of cr*p

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

The Worst Film Ever.. on 22:21 - Jun 8 with 1070 viewsTearsOfaClown

watch the trailer and you've seen the film
The Worst Film Ever.. on 22:25 - Jun 8 with 1060 viewsTearsOfaClown

The Worst Film Ever.. on 07:51 - Jun 7 by loftboy

One of our dinosaurs is missing

.. . staring Anton Ferdinand
Login to get fewer ads

The Worst Film Ever.. on 22:40 - Jun 8 with 1048 viewsTheBlob

Poll: So how was the season for you?

The Worst Film Ever.. on 22:45 - Jun 8 with 1044 viewsShotKneesHoop

"Honey, I shrunk the kids" ...... starring Ian Wright.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

The Worst Film Ever.. on 22:58 - Jun 8 with 1031 viewstheselector

The Worst Film Ever.. on 22:43 - Jun 6 by W12_Ranger

Not sure if most over rated is more applicable but I think 'Taxi Driver' is a shocker

Nope sorry not having that. Taxi driver is a classic just for the opening scenes and De Niro is a very believable psycho. If you want to see a truly cack film try watching that vampire one with fatboy Corden and his mate.
The Worst Film Ever.. on 23:10 - Jun 8 with 1025 viewsFrithville_R

Four Weddings and a Funeral. Missed the 1994 World Cup final because of queueing for this utter cack for five hours with a new girlfriend. Amazingly, 20 years and two kids later, we are still together! For the whole of the mid-late nineties, this drivel was being flagposted as the reason British cinema was still both important and independent. I would have loved to have gone to that wedding There would have been a lot more funerals the week after.........
The Worst Film Ever.. on 23:14 - Jun 8 with 1019 viewsINFIRMARY

Poll: F@ck OFF Arry Now

The Worst Film Ever.. on 12:42 - Jun 9 with 975 viewshopphoops

I stand by Usual Suspects - no characters, no plot, nothing to draw your attention, dreck script, but made in a way you have to sit through the whole thing to confirm its worthlessness. A bit like an all-grey 1000 piece jigsaw with a piece missing.

Tree of Life's also without any redeeming features (the first half at least), but it narrowly misses a place as i saw it in a nice empty cinema which gave out blankets (it was cold out) and i got a good kip in from about the dinosaur onwards.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

The Worst Film Ever.. on 13:11 - Jun 9 with 968 viewspaulparker

anything by richard curtis & hugh Grant doing his foppy silly Englisman Schtick
four weddings & a funeral a load of liberal wa nk
it makes me want to gouge my eyes out with a rusty spoon
can i also nominate Now You see me
what a load of f ucking shit that was, a total load of smugness & c rap acting into one film, morgan freeman used to do good films why he signed up to that gawd knows

also 21 jump street - overated cack
Hangover 2 - see above
anything with Adam sandler sends me to the hills , but had the misfortune to watch grown ups, words cannot descibe how toilet it is, whatever happended to funny films like caddyshack, Trading places, etc

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The Worst Film Ever.. on 13:44 - Jun 9 with 954 viewstoboboly

The Worst Film Ever.. on 23:14 - Jun 8 by INFIRMARY

Honest Trailers and Everything Wrong With are fcking epic!

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024