Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Worst Film Ever.. 14:06 - Jun 6 with 7735 viewsDiscodroid

..just seen the attached trailer to 'Walking on sunshine'.

I Never thought i would see a more sickening feces ridden tapestry since 'love actually'
no need for hanging serial killers ...simply put them in a sealed room with the end scene of 'love actually' (the airport scene).

listen to the screams,horror and agonising deaths.. choking on their own vomit induced by the sacchrin sweet smugness of this evil parting shot from those wicked,wicked pious cnts Richard curtis, hugh grant and colin firth.

every sinlge uber left wing cliche' nailed in this scene, except for polly toynbee going on a vibrator massacre at the frinton on sea branch of the womens institute.

it was made at the height of tony blairs powers so we should be thankful there isnt any primary school teachers from shoreditch 'empowering' difficult young children through the use of ghb and muscle relaxants.

'walking on sunshine 'seems worse.
[Post edited 6 Jun 2014 15:05]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

The Worst Film Ever.. on 16:38 - Jun 6 with 1608 viewsDiscodroid

The Worst Film Ever.. on 16:19 - Jun 6 by Nov77

Dune. What the fack was that all about?

i thought dune was brilliant!!

'romeo and juilett' remake with dicaprio

'football factory'

'pretty woman'

'wimbledon'

that one with diane keaton goldie hawn and bette middler. you know the one, where embitterd old hags seek revenge when their husbands go off with young lamb, eschewing the mutton

they all make me want to get out my dormant bone handle chiv and slash prostitutes calf muscles.

or write a letter of complaint to my prison guvnr, here on the beasts wing, gartree HMP.

oh , and anything with 'chuck' norris
[Post edited 6 Jun 2014 16:40]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

The Worst Film Ever.. on 16:39 - Jun 6 with 1605 viewssimmo

The Worst Film Ever.. on 15:41 - Jun 6 by TheBlob

Anything with Steven Seagal in it.

Worst film probably The Sound Of Music.

Starring Steven Seagal.

What is not to love about Steven Seagal films? Glimmer man is brilliant! Falls nicely into that 'so bad it's good category', same as Van Damme films. 90 mins of cheesy lines and kung fu kicks then the credits roll over a freeze frame of a thumbs up. Love it.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

The Worst Film Ever.. on 16:47 - Jun 6 with 1588 viewsDiscodroid

sorry one more...

'basic instinct'

that club scene with micheal douglas....

never have such atrocities been committed to humanity .

every time i see , it i want to call on max von sydow to throw holy water on me.

the power of christ compels me to do so again.
[Post edited 6 Jun 2014 16:52]

The Worst Film Ever.. on 17:20 - Jun 6 with 1553 viewsscot1963

The Worst Film Ever.. on 16:19 - Jun 6 by Nov77

Dune. What the fack was that all about?

Dune is a good film - I just think you have to have read the book to have any idea of what is going on. Love Actually was terrible - thought I was going to see the one with Ewan McGregor that came out about the same time and soon realised there had been an error somewhere along the line. Night at the Museum 2 I think it was - which was just a roll call of comedians with perhaps one funny line in the whole thing. I walked out of Tomb Raider fairly sharpish - but I was there under protest so probably wouldn't have given it the time of day anyway. Sure there are many more, mainly all those ones deliberately targeting a female audience. I haven't watched Titanic/SATC/etc etc. I was disappointed with The Artist - it was raved about but didn't seem to be anything to shout about and I gave up on it before the end
The Worst Film Ever.. on 17:54 - Jun 6 with 1525 viewsMoonshineSteve

The Worst Film Ever.. on 16:34 - Jun 6 by smegma

The onlyone I walked out of was Total Recall. Five minutes in and I was in the bar of Kensington Odeon. Total gash more like.

That didn't really happen, you have just been made to think it did.

I have started watching films on TV and given up, but the only one at the cinema or on a DVD I didn't reach the end of was Borat. I liked Sacha Baron Cohen's previous stuff (Ali G etc) and had heard that it was funny.

Really not my thing. Found it incredibly puerile, and went past not enjoying it to the point that it was giving me the ump. Cultural naivety misunderstanding joke that was funny for about ten minutes then was the same thing. in increasingly shoehorned-in situations. Managed about half an hour before I had to stop.

Massive hit, and lots of people found it hilarious. But I couldn't stand it.

I am still Steve but no longer in Dagenham.

The Worst Film Ever.. on 18:54 - Jun 6 with 1494 viewsjamois

Pierce Brosnan's final Bond film - Die Another Day - I walked out. Shocking piss take with my money. But frankly, a thread on gash films, this could run forever.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

The Worst Film Ever.. on 20:02 - Jun 6 with 1462 viewsAgedR

Hot Fuzz. Utterly without merit.

Obviously Love Actually is saccharin, but, left wing?

It's just about the most pro establishment film I think I've ever seen.

Unless you're one of the P Hitchens types who things we have succumb to a liberal conspiracy in civil society.

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

The Worst Film Ever.. on 20:23 - Jun 6 with 1444 viewsqueensparker

The Worst Film Ever.. on 15:12 - Jun 6 by simmo

Spring Breakers. Absolutely no redeeming features. The film equivalent of an anal prolapse. I would rather shove a wire coathanger down my japs eye than watch that film again.

It was so bad it actually made me angry.

Cnts.

Haha. This.

DO NOT WATCH THIS FILM. I was the same, it actually made me angry how totally s--t it was on every conceivable level.

I've actually met (young, thick, awful) girls that like it as well.
Login to get fewer ads

The Worst Film Ever.. on 20:24 - Jun 6 with 1444 viewsBasingstokeR

The Worst Film Ever.. on 20:02 - Jun 6 by AgedR

Hot Fuzz. Utterly without merit.

Obviously Love Actually is saccharin, but, left wing?

It's just about the most pro establishment film I think I've ever seen.

Unless you're one of the P Hitchens types who things we have succumb to a liberal conspiracy in civil society.

Love Actually makes Hot Fuzz seem like Citizen Kane!
The Worst Film Ever.. on 20:31 - Jun 6 with 1436 viewsToast_R

Controversially I'm going to nominate Apocalypse Now.

Finally made the effort to watch it a couple of years back after all the hype and "Best war movie ever made" crap, two and a bit hours of my life I'll never get back. Utter weird and complete pointless bollocks.
Kubrick's FMJ p*sses all over it.
[Post edited 6 Jun 2014 20:33]
The Worst Film Ever.. on 20:43 - Jun 6 with 1419 viewsJamie

The Worst Film Ever.. on 15:12 - Jun 6 by simmo

Spring Breakers. Absolutely no redeeming features. The film equivalent of an anal prolapse. I would rather shove a wire coathanger down my japs eye than watch that film again.

It was so bad it actually made me angry.

Cnts.

Whilst I would be inclined to agree, it is supposed to be a pisstake film.
The Worst Film Ever.. on 20:46 - Jun 6 with 1418 viewsCamberleyR

Any Yank remake of a classic British film.

Alfie, Get Carter and The Italian Job. All utter dogshit.

Coincidentally three of Michael Caine's finest.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

The Worst Film Ever.. on 20:51 - Jun 6 with 1407 viewsjamois

Highlander 2

Batman and Robin

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

The Worst Film Ever.. on 20:55 - Jun 6 with 1406 viewsPommyhoop

Close Encounters. Boring ,boring dross. Never has a 12 year old been more disappointed.
Where were the f'cking ray guns?
Mars Attacks now thats a real movie..
[Post edited 6 Jun 2014 20:56]

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

The Worst Film Ever.. on 20:59 - Jun 6 with 1403 viewsPunteR

Bridget Jones 2. Me and my wife had a night without the kids, so we went out for a meal and film of her choice. To be fair she never really gets to chose a film but as I was on a promise I just went along with it.
I left after 30 minutes and that promise is still in negotiations .

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

The Worst Film Ever.. on 21:21 - Jun 6 with 1334 viewsbosh67

Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace really did it for me. After the first three I was so looking forward to it. I was working in Malaysia and got the next day DVD release!! Sat jaw dropped watching a film that made Never Ending Story look like Saving Private Ryan.

But the prize for worst film for me goes to

Starship Troopers 3. Made on Fisher Price Photoshop with actors made out of wood. Most of the film is spent in the canteen with a girl winging on about a guy who doesn't love her anymore and two farmers from Little House On The Prairie doing an impression of the Wurzels.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

The Worst Film Ever.. on 21:22 - Jun 6 with 1333 viewsandygg

O Brother, Where Art Thou, starring George Clooney.

Feck me, that was utter utter gibberish, and easily the worst film ever.
The Worst Film Ever.. on 21:36 - Jun 6 with 1320 viewsBrianMcCarthy

The Worst Film Ever.. on 20:31 - Jun 6 by Toast_R

Finally made the effort to watch it a couple of years back after all the hype and "Best war movie ever made" crap, two and a bit hours of my life I'll never get back. Utter weird and complete pointless bollocks.

Good man. Not the worst film ever made maybe, but definitely one of the most overrated. "The Horror, The Horror!" Fugg off.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

The Worst Film Ever.. on 21:45 - Jun 6 with 1312 viewsPommyhoop

Yep.Only scene worth watching is 'The smell of napalm in the morning' bit. The rest is crap.
Go Robbie Duval.

The Worst Film Ever.. on 21:49 - Jun 6 with 1307 viewsDiscodroid

The Worst Film Ever.. on 21:45 - Jun 6 by Pommyhoop

Yep.Only scene worth watching is 'The smell of napalm in the morning' bit. The rest is crap.
Go Robbie Duval.

forgive them lord, they know not what they say

The Worst Film Ever.. on 22:06 - Jun 6 with 1289 viewsPommyhoop

The Worst Film Ever.. on 21:49 - Jun 6 by Discodroid

forgive them lord, they know not what they say

Sorry Disco mate.This is THE 'Nam film for me .

The Worst Film Ever.. on 22:43 - Jun 6 with 1260 viewsW12_Ranger

Not sure if most over rated is more applicable but I think 'Taxi Driver' is a shocker
The Worst Film Ever.. on 22:44 - Jun 6 with 1260 viewsFredManRave

I found myself nodding in agreement whilst reading the above and having read on I see that a few others agree. IT'S NOT A WAR FILM! Is is however, not the worst film ever, it's an average film at best, but the worst thing about it is the expectation level before watching it and then the realisation that you've been duped. So alot like Shawshank Redemption then, the most over rated film ever, imo, it's good but it's not greaaaat as Tony would say.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

The Worst Film Ever.. on 22:48 - Jun 6 with 1253 viewsPommyhoop

The Worst Film Ever.. on 22:44 - Jun 6 by FredManRave

I found myself nodding in agreement whilst reading the above and having read on I see that a few others agree. IT'S NOT A WAR FILM! Is is however, not the worst film ever, it's an average film at best, but the worst thing about it is the expectation level before watching it and then the realisation that you've been duped. So alot like Shawshank Redemption then, the most over rated film ever, imo, it's good but it's not greaaaat as Tony would say.

Got to echo Disco here for you Fred.
Forgive them Lord they know not what they say--- for Shawshank. Big fave in my house.
The DVD is worn out as it is my teenage daughters fave film...

The Worst Film Ever.. on 22:54 - Jun 6 with 1248 viewsFredManRave

The Worst Film Ever.. on 22:48 - Jun 6 by Pommyhoop

Got to echo Disco here for you Fred.
Forgive them Lord they know not what they say--- for Shawshank. Big fave in my house.
The DVD is worn out as it is my teenage daughters fave film...

That's ok Pommy, I respectfully respect your right to have an opinion, even if it is incorrect in this instance.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024