Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Some transfers I think we should look into... 13:17 - Jun 23 with 864 viewsAustinHarris24

Divock Origi from Lille: as been good when coming on for Belgium, 19 years old no doubt in a few years a move to the likes of spurs would come about if he is to stay at Lille but I think he would be a perfect fit for us

Clint Dempsey from Seattle: premier league experience, 30+, former spurs player surely redknapp is interested sounds like his ideal player, no doubt he's got ability but I'd only bring him in if taarabt goes and we bring in someone younger as well

Ince (free agent): this i think is the most likely of all of them. On a free I can't see why we wouldn't go for him however if his dad gets in the way I wouldn't be surprised if Harry lets it go, he's young quick and hungry for premier league football

Harry maguire from Sheffield United: there's no doubt now we will end up with Ferdinand or hangeland so we should try and add a younger centre back to go with them other wise next season we will be again looking for a centre back as all others will be too old

Anyone else you would want to add?

Poll: Who is better Barkley or wilshere

Some transfers I think we should look into... on 13:31 - Jun 23 with 841 viewsDANRANGER

On Origi, I guess he's only in for Belgium due to Benteke injury but has looked decent enough and getting the winner is huge for him. Looking at his club stats though he has 1 goal in 21 games for Lille, so far from the finished article.

That goal has probably made him worth 10 times his original value and I see spurs are linked already!! At the right price (1m? + add ons) then maybe otherwise it's dangerous to spend 5-6m as they don't all turn out like Benteke.

Ince is a good player but no better than Hoilett/Phillips so don't see the point as he will want to be paid well and expect to start. Dangerous signing if only for money.

Heard a lot about Maguire and Wolves seem desperate to get him and wouldn't expect Harry to be interested.

Key area for us to improve on is Centre Midfield. M'vila who we missed out on last time must have learnt his lesson that going to Russia is not a wise move for your career.
Some transfers I think we should look into... on 13:40 - Jun 23 with 820 viewsdanehoop

Some transfers I think we should look into... on 13:31 - Jun 23 by DANRANGER

On Origi, I guess he's only in for Belgium due to Benteke injury but has looked decent enough and getting the winner is huge for him. Looking at his club stats though he has 1 goal in 21 games for Lille, so far from the finished article.

That goal has probably made him worth 10 times his original value and I see spurs are linked already!! At the right price (1m? + add ons) then maybe otherwise it's dangerous to spend 5-6m as they don't all turn out like Benteke.

Ince is a good player but no better than Hoilett/Phillips so don't see the point as he will want to be paid well and expect to start. Dangerous signing if only for money.

Heard a lot about Maguire and Wolves seem desperate to get him and wouldn't expect Harry to be interested.

Key area for us to improve on is Centre Midfield. M'vila who we missed out on last time must have learnt his lesson that going to Russia is not a wise move for your career.

the lack of French players based in England actually playing for France this year (as oppossed to sitting on the bench) might also be a factor against French players leaving France...

Never knowingly understood

Some transfers I think we should look into... on 14:19 - Jun 23 with 775 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Any player who plays in the World Cup will be priced unnaturally high for a spell. Best avoided.

Also, th player can't be viewd through the narrow prism of a few appearances. If we didn't know about him before the tournament we should be very careul making our mind up based on a couple of games on the telly.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Some transfers I think we should look into... on 14:28 - Jun 23 with 752 viewsdaveB

never sign a player on the strength of a world cup in a different continent.
Some transfers I think we should look into... on 14:53 - Jun 23 with 713 viewsEalingRanger

Harry Maguire is a great shout, would be a smart buy.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024