Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bony 21:57 - Jul 9 with 14486 viewsDaggyjack

According to Skybet, the odds on Liverpool signing Wilf have shortened today from 6/1 to Evens.

http://www1.skysports.com/transfer-centre/

With the money they will have from Suarez, £30 million+ only I'd say.

Also reporting £5 million + offer made for Troy Deeney.... surely not.
Bony on 21:59 - Jul 9 with 6396 viewsMagicDaps

http://www.online-betting.me.uk/blog/swansea-front-runners-to-sign-david-villa-f

Poll: Has Marvin Emnes Earned A Long Term Deal?

Bony on 22:00 - Jul 9 with 6383 viewsDarran

£30million+

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Bony on 22:01 - Jul 9 with 6358 viewsNeathJack

Given the size on the Skybet market, that basically means someone has stuck a tenner on it.

Means diddly squat.
Bony on 22:03 - Jul 9 with 6339 viewsHugeEnkins

£30m plus Suarez, I heard on Facebook group dedicated to Bread.
Bony on 22:08 - Jul 9 with 6284 viewsDaggyjack

Bony on 21:59 - Jul 9 by MagicDaps

http://www.online-betting.me.uk/blog/swansea-front-runners-to-sign-david-villa-f

LOL, says it all really about online betting!!

£30 million+ is a fair price, knowing that Liverpool are freely paying over-inflated prices on players, including £25 million for Lallana and £20+ million for Lovren.
Bony on 22:12 - Jul 9 with 6244 viewsshimmie

Bony on 22:08 - Jul 9 by Daggyjack

LOL, says it all really about online betting!!

£30 million+ is a fair price, knowing that Liverpool are freely paying over-inflated prices on players, including £25 million for Lallana and £20+ million for Lovren.

30million is not a fair price. It's 8-10 million to high.
Bony on 22:13 - Jul 9 with 6226 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Bony on 22:12 - Jul 9 by shimmie

I bet you were devastated when Gerrard slipped.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Bony on 22:22 - Jul 9 with 6164 viewsshimmie

Bony on 22:13 - Jul 9 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I bet you were devastated when Gerrard slipped.

Unlike yourself I've never had a second team. It's been SCFC since the age of 8. I still manage to keep my season ticket up whilst working and living in London. When living in Plymouth years ago I went to a couple of our youth and reserve team games at home park. Not at the same level as MTJ but a lot higher than some tedious pr!ck who chose not to watch the swans at old Trafford whilst living around the corner from there if memory serves me right.

I've let myself down by indulging the troll in you. Is this your only enjoyment in life? Slightly irritating the likes of myself by spending 80-90% of their waking day on an Internet forum for a club you don't really support. Utter, utter c(nt.

And back on topic I'd seriously consider selling wilf at anything over 20mil. My opinion obviously.
Login to get fewer ads

Bony on 22:24 - Jul 9 with 6131 viewswaynekerr55

So a £6 - 8m profit on someone who scored 25 goals in a struggling team is worth it?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Bony on 22:29 - Jul 9 with 6086 viewsMorganator100

Bony on 21:59 - Jul 9 by MagicDaps

that article is for December 2012
Bony on 22:30 - Jul 9 with 6082 viewsshimmie

Bony on 22:24 - Jul 9 by waynekerr55

So a £6 - 8m profit on someone who scored 25 goals in a struggling team is worth it?

Or conversely what did you expect when we paid 12.5mil on a striker? 8-10 goals? Not me. 10-15 including some point gaining goals in the PL? Maybe but still probably slightly disappointing. 15-20 in all comps? Yeah, especially considering michu was out of form or injured for so much of the season and the burden fell to him.

So he's been a big improvement on what I was expecting and I'd love him to stay. But some players do really well being the main man at smaller clubs. I'd think he'd get lost at Chelsea, Liverpool, citeh just like Dzecko, borini and lukaku have.
Bony on 22:32 - Jul 9 with 6070 viewswaynekerr55

Bony on 22:30 - Jul 9 by shimmie

Or conversely what did you expect when we paid 12.5mil on a striker? 8-10 goals? Not me. 10-15 including some point gaining goals in the PL? Maybe but still probably slightly disappointing. 15-20 in all comps? Yeah, especially considering michu was out of form or injured for so much of the season and the burden fell to him.

So he's been a big improvement on what I was expecting and I'd love him to stay. But some players do really well being the main man at smaller clubs. I'd think he'd get lost at Chelsea, Liverpool, citeh just like Dzecko, borini and lukaku have.

Dzeckos done slightly better than the other 2...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Bony on 22:35 - Jul 9 with 6044 viewsshimmie

Bony on 22:32 - Jul 9 by waynekerr55

Dzeckos done slightly better than the other 2...

Granted. But you get my point. He wouldn't be given the opportunity to be the main man IMO. And I think wilf needs to be loved. A lot.
Bony on 07:00 - Jul 10 with 5598 viewsDaggyjack

Torres£50 million
Carrolll £35 million
Lallana £25 million
Shaw £30 million
Herrara £29 million

In the light of these transfers, £30 million for Bony is very fair for such a player.
They are all too high of course but if Liverpool have £75 million for Suarez, they would expect to pay over the odds for any players, which they have been proven to regularly do anyway.
Bony on 07:31 - Jul 10 with 5508 viewsSilverSurfer

of course it must be true cos the daily mail says so

[quote]Swansea are seemingly preparing for Bony's departure after they made an offer of around £6million for Watford striker Troy Deeney on Wednesday.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2686641/Liverpool-considering-

what a load of tripe
Bony on 08:05 - Jul 10 with 5408 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Lump on

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Bony on 08:27 - Jul 10 with 5322 viewsDr_Winston

Bony on 07:00 - Jul 10 by Daggyjack

Torres£50 million
Carrolll £35 million
Lallana £25 million
Shaw £30 million
Herrara £29 million

In the light of these transfers, £30 million for Bony is very fair for such a player.
They are all too high of course but if Liverpool have £75 million for Suarez, they would expect to pay over the odds for any players, which they have been proven to regularly do anyway.

Exactly.

You look at the prices similar players are going for and set your own accordingly. What they are actually "worth" is irrelevant.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Bony on 10:22 - Jul 10 with 5103 viewsJackSomething

Bony on 08:27 - Jul 10 by Dr_Winston

Exactly.

You look at the prices similar players are going for and set your own accordingly. What they are actually "worth" is irrelevant.

Agreed. You also look at the circumstances of the buying club. If Liverpool come with a bid having sold Suarez, then you make them pay a premium because they're cash-rich.

Does anyone really think Roma would have got £25m for Lamela last season if Spurs hadn't just had £80m for Bale?

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Bony on 11:21 - Jul 10 with 4951 viewsC_jack

Bony on 08:27 - Jul 10 by Dr_Winston

Exactly.

Or you just set your own price to get the best value for the club. There is no way PSG looked around at other players and valued David Luis at 50m, they got their balls squeezed by Chelsea, and ended up paying an eye watering fee.

I see nothing economical about the football transfer 'market'.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Bony on 11:29 - Jul 10 with 4906 viewsMagicDaps

Bony on 22:29 - Jul 9 by Morganator100

that article is for December 2012

You've missed the point completely.

I've linked the article to give you an idea of the reliability of SkyBet.

Poll: Has Marvin Emnes Earned A Long Term Deal?

Bony on 11:39 - Jul 10 with 4854 viewsMorganator100

Bony on 11:29 - Jul 10 by MagicDaps

You've missed the point completely.

I've linked the article to give you an idea of the reliability of SkyBet.

Sorry my error.

See what you've done.
Bony on 14:16 - Jul 10 with 4473 viewsJACKARSE

I suspect that there is a clause in Bony's contract which says if there is a top 6 club who offers more than a certain amount (say £20M) then Bony can talk to them if he wants to.
I would think Liverpool would be favourites and have CL this season. Same sort of clause that Joe Allen had.

Rumour has it that Bony's reps are talking to Liverpool. I can see it happening but would be gutted if it did ........
Bony on 15:18 - Jul 10 with 4354 viewsmonmouth

Bony on 14:16 - Jul 10 by JACKARSE

I suspect that there is a clause in Bony's contract which says if there is a top 6 club who offers more than a certain amount (say £20M) then Bony can talk to them if he wants to.
I would think Liverpool would be favourites and have CL this season. Same sort of clause that Joe Allen had.

Rumour has it that Bony's reps are talking to Liverpool. I can see it happening but would be gutted if it did ........

We'll live.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Bony on 15:35 - Jul 10 with 4319 viewsDr_Winston

Bony on 14:16 - Jul 10 by JACKARSE

If there is a clause Huw Cooze got his facts wrong on Twitter when he denied it's existence.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Bony on 16:10 - Jul 10 with 4189 viewsmagicdaps10

If Liverpool really want Bony then lets be honest and say that he will be off.

Gone past worrying if players stay or go these days, all im interested is getting the best deal for my club. Think that 20M and Borini chucked in is a good deal for all parties.

If we could get Borini as part of the deal then it would certainly soften the blow.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024