Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fer. 23:11 - Oct 18 with 3053 viewsBrightonhoop

I was a bit of a believer when he signed. Dont want to dig the lad out but can anyone tell me what he is contributing? No 10 too. Done Norwich a favour in getting him off the wage bill is all I can see so far. Needs to put in a shift and a half for the rest of the season.
Haven't seen anything that warrants the No 10 shirt so far. A few bright moments that come to nothing.
Fer. on 23:21 - Oct 18 with 2420 viewsjohncharles

The opposite to impact.

Strong and stable my arse.

Fer. on 23:26 - Oct 18 with 2412 viewsCamberleyR

Still far too early to write him off IMO. I'm convinced a Pulis-type manager would be getting more out of him than our Harold. I really think Harold hasn't got a clue what his best position is on the pitch and what type of midfielder he is.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Fer. on 23:51 - Oct 18 with 2366 viewsRANGERS4EVER

When he is on the ball you can see his talent, some of his touches, skill, passes really is class, just needs to work on his defensive duties to become a great player

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Fer. on 23:54 - Oct 18 with 2354 viewsdaveB

he was rubbish for Norwich last season, no better for us this year
Fer. on 23:58 - Oct 18 with 2343 viewsparker64

Have to say hadn't heard of him but saw him score a goal in the World Cup for Holland so assumed he must be good. I thought he was going to be our Toure, the midfield supremo but when I saw him jogging back prior to the goal at Old Trafford I realised we'd signed another turkey.
Fer. on 00:01 - Oct 19 with 2329 viewseghamranger

He had a great shot against stoke I think, he is capable of it, just needs to do it!!
Fer. on 00:02 - Oct 19 with 2328 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Fer. on 23:54 - Oct 18 by daveB

he was rubbish for Norwich last season, no better for us this year

Seriously?
That's not what the Norwich season ticket holders I know have said.
Fer. on 00:08 - Oct 19 with 2316 viewseghamranger

Was one of norwichs best players last year
Login to get fewer ads

Fer. on 04:11 - Oct 19 with 2200 viewsFredManRave

His name spells Ref backwards. What more do you want?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Fer. on 05:04 - Oct 19 with 2189 viewstimcocking

What i don't understand, aren't him, Kranjcar and Mutch potentially competing for the same spot? None of them are anything like capable of playing deeper. I suupose Mutch could play down the right, but why sign players on big money who play in the same position (neither as good as Adel in it) when we've no bloody strikers! Baffling and very Mark Hughesesque.

Every fcuking game we have players playing out of position. Just for once, i'd like to see us play 11 players in their preferred position. Except, of course, it's a physical impossibility with this squad.
Fer. on 07:15 - Oct 19 with 2163 viewsLoft1979

Fer. on 23:51 - Oct 18 by RANGERS4EVER

When he is on the ball you can see his talent, some of his touches, skill, passes really is class, just needs to work on his defensive duties to become a great player

That
Fer. on 08:23 - Oct 19 with 2080 viewsthame_hoops

Fer. on 07:15 - Oct 19 by Loft1979

That

This
Fer. on 08:32 - Oct 19 with 2067 viewsSpiritofGregory

Fer. on 23:51 - Oct 18 by RANGERS4EVER

A bit on the lazy side. We really need to look at a players character before signing them, work ethic is something that usually comes naturally. Think we paid too much for him seeing as he was relegated and we spent too much time trying to sign him.

Norwich seem to be doing ok without him.
Fer. on 08:46 - Oct 19 with 2043 viewsFDC

Fer. on 08:23 - Oct 19 by thame_hoops

This

Those
Fer. on 08:58 - Oct 19 with 2012 viewsdaveB

Fer. on 00:02 - Oct 19 by CroydonCaptJack

Seriously?
That's not what the Norwich season ticket holders I know have said.

He's good on the ball and can be a decent player but at Norwich last year he went missing when they needed him to work and looks the same this year for us
Fer. on 09:04 - Oct 19 with 2002 viewsDiscodroids

like you brighton i was happy when harold signed him.

to be fair we do get some really good step overs , about half a dozen times every game out of him for our 8 million quid.

at least he's on the pitch..i was happier than kellie maloney in a new range of agent provacateur when we got jordon mutch , but alas who seems just another charles xavier without the Telekinesis, just the physical attributes.

and as for sandro , a shagged out billy smarts clowns car on a bent M.O.T when we needed a lancia fulvia.

".... You are the... Duke of New York... You're A-Number One!".

Fer. on 09:25 - Oct 19 with 1958 viewsrosseeles

Fer. on 00:08 - Oct 19 by eghamranger

Was one of norwichs best players last year

A guy at work who is a Norwich season ticket holder said he played well last year, when he was on the ball, when he didn't have the ball he went missing for large portions of the game, pretty much what we are seeing.

I think he's a very good player but needs to get involved more, whether that's getting used to how we play or upping his game who knows
Fer. on 09:40 - Oct 19 with 1931 viewsjohncharles

I can only go on what I see and most of the time I can't see him

Strong and stable my arse.

Fer. on 09:45 - Oct 19 with 1919 viewsted_hendrix

For those that remember Gareth Ainsworth trying to win the ball back with a broken leg and hobbling around like a maniac before leaving the pitch or even more recently Danny Simpson being on the floor and tackling his opponent and trying to win the ball with his head.
These are the attitudes that are missing from Fer's game, most QPR fans I know will put up with shit, what most QPR fans I know will not tolerate or don't understand is a lack of willingness to win the ball back.
Nobody's asking Fer to run around like a nutter, but were he to work on his defensive work rate he'll be a better player than he Is and he'll be appreciated by the fans, I think he's got a lot to offer us and is a skilful player.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Fer. on 12:48 - Oct 19 with 1757 viewsHunterhoop

Fer. on 09:45 - Oct 19 by ted_hendrix

For those that remember Gareth Ainsworth trying to win the ball back with a broken leg and hobbling around like a maniac before leaving the pitch or even more recently Danny Simpson being on the floor and tackling his opponent and trying to win the ball with his head.
These are the attitudes that are missing from Fer's game, most QPR fans I know will put up with shit, what most QPR fans I know will not tolerate or don't understand is a lack of willingness to win the ball back.
Nobody's asking Fer to run around like a nutter, but were he to work on his defensive work rate he'll be a better player than he Is and he'll be appreciated by the fans, I think he's got a lot to offer us and is a skilful player.

Exactly.
Fer. on 14:36 - Oct 19 with 1704 viewsMatch82

Fer. on 09:45 - Oct 19 by ted_hendrix

"I didn't want him to know I was hurt"

Ainsworth had a phenomenal attitude
Fer. on 15:29 - Oct 19 with 1674 viewsDANRANGER

Played better from the wide position coming inside. Not defensively astute enough to play in a 2 in the middle. Has potential and needs coaching so expect him to fail with us.
Fer. on 15:59 - Oct 19 with 1617 viewsHunterhoop

Fer. on 15:29 - Oct 19 by DANRANGER

Played better from the wide position coming inside. Not defensively astute enough to play in a 2 in the middle. Has potential and needs coaching so expect him to fail with us.

Yep. Said as soon as Sandro went off and Fer went into a 2 Man central midfield, we'd be far more open. The bloke is very lazy and he doesn't put a foot in. Too lazy and too unaware.
Fer. on 16:03 - Oct 19 with 1589 viewsCHUBBS

Played pretty well today but then ruined it with that stupid game losing free kick at the end.
Fer. on 16:15 - Oct 19 with 1539 viewsEalingRanger

Was fantastic for 90 minutes. Then that free kick happened... So naive.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024