Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dennis Wise' son 08:16 - Jan 9 with 2345 viewsHayesender

Gone to Arsenals academy

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2902627/Arsenal-secure-Dennis-

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Dennis Wise' son on 09:16 - Jan 9 with 2266 viewsbosh67

Yup, you got to love our youth policy.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Dennis Wise' son on 09:36 - Jan 9 with 2214 viewsNorthernr

Dennis Wise' son on 09:16 - Jan 9 by bosh67

Yup, you got to love our youth policy.

"Policy"

Dennis Wise' son on 09:52 - Jan 9 with 2191 viewsnadera78

They took a right back off us last year too.

I don't blame any of these kids for leaving, they basically play in a park against lower league teams and know they'll never get a chance to progress as a senior. I said in another thread recently, if I had a kid with talent I'd send him elsewhere instead of Rangers. What a sad state of affairs.
Dennis Wise' son on 09:53 - Jan 9 with 2190 viewspaulparker

I don't blame any parent for taking their kids out of our shambles of a youth team
the kids don't train with the youth team or even on the same pitch
they probably have to pick up the dog sh*t before they start
Good old uncle tones been here well over 3 years now and not even a shovel has hit the ground at Warren Farm

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Dennis Wise' son on 10:33 - Jan 9 with 2097 viewsHayesender

Dennis Wise' son on 09:53 - Jan 9 by paulparker

I don't blame any parent for taking their kids out of our shambles of a youth team
Good old uncle tones been here well over 3 years now and not even a shovel has hit the ground at Warren Farm

And I'll put money on it not happening at all

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Dennis Wise' son on 10:51 - Jan 9 with 2066 viewsJuzzie

Dennis Wise' son on 09:52 - Jan 9 by nadera78

They took a right back off us last year too.

I don't blame any of these kids for leaving, they basically play in a park against lower league teams and know they'll never get a chance to progress as a senior. I said in another thread recently, if I had a kid with talent I'd send him elsewhere instead of Rangers. What a sad state of affairs.

A Chelsea fan was trying to wind me up recently (in a jokey way) that he'd laugh if my son ended up playing for Chelsea.

I said dead-pan "I wouldn't care who he plays for if he was earning the equivalent of £30k a week". That shut him up.

Serioulsy though, of course I'd love him to play for QPR. He's only 3 months old so a long way even thinking about his career choices but I bet we'd still be no nearer to a proper youth set up and training facilities by the time he is.
Dennis Wise' son on 11:12 - Jan 9 with 2004 viewsGloucs_R

Like 99% of other clubs, we cant keep hold of these youngsters until we can rival clubs like Arsenal and Chelsea, in terms of facilities and set up.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Dennis Wise' son on 11:18 - Jan 9 with 2007 viewsJamie

Dennis Wise' son on 09:53 - Jan 9 by paulparker

Unless you are paying for it, there's no way in hell that an ounce of dirt will move at Warren Farm.
Login to get fewer ads

Dennis Wise' son on 11:36 - Jan 9 with 1991 viewssimmo

Dennis Wise' son on 11:18 - Jan 9 by Jamie

Unless you are paying for it, there's no way in hell that an ounce of dirt will move at Warren Farm.

Is that the same for the new stadium?

Because we need a new training ground, and people wouldn't be so quick to bemoan a lack of one if Fernandes hadn't used it as a PR tool to win over fans and provide support to his actions when critisized.

He said he was interested in leaving a legacy, giving QPR a sound infrastructure that put us in a much stronger position than when he found us. But that was clearly all bollocks.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Dennis Wise' son on 11:38 - Jan 9 with 1984 viewsRangersw12

Dennis Wise' son on 11:36 - Jan 9 by simmo

Because we need a new training ground, and people wouldn't be so quick to bemoan a lack of one if Fernandes hadn't used it as a PR tool to win over fans and provide support to his actions when critisized.

He said he was interested in leaving a legacy, giving QPR a sound infrastructure that put us in a much stronger position than when he found us. But that was clearly all bollocks.

His legacy at this rate will be the worst chairman in our history !
Dennis Wise' son on 11:41 - Jan 9 with 1975 viewsNorthernr

We'll be digging our way out of his 'legacy' long after most of us are dead at this rate.
Dennis Wise' son on 11:52 - Jan 9 with 1953 viewsJamie

The way he's going, AFC QPR will be his legacy.

I don't doubt for a second that Tune are fully committed to a new stadium as it represents theur only chance of salvaging the situation they've gotten themselves into. Those on here with experience in that sector, especially Ted ,struggle to hold their sides together every time the suggestion comes up.
Dennis Wise' son on 12:42 - Jan 9 with 1866 viewswombat

Dennis Wise' son on 11:52 - Jan 9 by Jamie

The way he's going, AFC QPR will be his legacy.

I don't doubt for a second that Tune are fully committed to a new stadium as it represents theur only chance of salvaging the situation they've gotten themselves into. Those on here with experience in that sector, especially Ted ,struggle to hold their sides together every time the suggestion comes up.

said before wouldnt have an issue with AFC QPR actually , the pre is a steaming pile of turgid dog poo might actually start enjoying going to games again as well.

said from day one the proposed new stadium plot is one of the worst we could have gone for , simple as that , they should have gone hell for leather for the BBC site , hotel at the front stadium at the back nice links to trains shops easy peasy , they want the golden goose with this new development more houses bigger profit its that simple

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Dennis Wise' son on 13:19 - Jan 9 with 1802 viewsqprrob59

I wouldn't worry to much,most of the clubs my sons have been to all have ex pros kids playing for them at youth level and none of them are much cop.It's all jobs for the boys,lazy coaching and from what i 've heard not a great loss.
A lot of the time they get picked and moved around at the expense of good kids who don't get a look in if their Dad wasn't a pro.Also can you imagine a young coach sitting down with Mr and Mrs Beckham and telling them their boy isn't good enough !!!! It's all boxxocks,that's one of the reasons English football is in such a state.
Dennis Wise' son on 14:09 - Jan 9 with 1735 viewshoopdog

Crap spoken here ! I'm farked if I would want my son going to Arsenals or Chelsea's academy how many of their kids get into their 1st team .
And before anybody says how many kids make the break though at our place our kid are not near the level that Arsenal and the scum attract ,
Funny thing is Spurs and West Ham can produce their own players
Dennis Wise' son on 14:39 - Jan 9 with 1699 viewsdaveB

We could have the best academy in the world with state of the art facilities with millions pumped in and if Arsenal come knocking for one of our players there is nothing we can do about it until they get a professional contract, even then you get minimal compensation.

The way the Premier League have set up the new rules for youth development it is genuinely a waste of time trying to develop players for your first team as any good ones will be nicked before they can vote.
Dennis Wise' son on 14:57 - Jan 9 with 1671 viewsRangersw12

Dennis Wise' son on 14:39 - Jan 9 by daveB

We could have the best academy in the world with state of the art facilities with millions pumped in and if Arsenal come knocking for one of our players there is nothing we can do about it until they get a professional contract, even then you get minimal compensation.

The way the Premier League have set up the new rules for youth development it is genuinely a waste of time trying to develop players for your first team as any good ones will be nicked before they can vote.

If we actually gave some youth players a chance then the kids would know that's it worth staying at Rangers as they are more likely to get a 1st team spot

Kids with there head screwed on would prefer 1st team football than to rot in a big clubs academy
Dennis Wise' son on 15:01 - Jan 9 with 1665 viewsdaveB

Dennis Wise' son on 14:57 - Jan 9 by Rangersw12

If we actually gave some youth players a chance then the kids would know that's it worth staying at Rangers as they are more likely to get a 1st team spot

Kids with there head screwed on would prefer 1st team football than to rot in a big clubs academy

We could put them all in the first team, wouldn't make a jot of difference until they sign professional forms and even then they can go for minimal compensation.

How the bigger clubs work is they take these kids at 14 or 15 years old before they can play a first team game so going to a big club academy is a big step up, thats what happened with Sterling, Parrett and others as well
Dennis Wise' son on 15:09 - Jan 9 with 1658 viewsbob566

what was the name of our young keeper that went to chelsea.

Also did anything ever happen of that keeper we took off milan a few seasons ago. Is he still around?
Dennis Wise' son on 16:04 - Jan 9 with 1604 viewseghamranger

Dennis Wise is a slag
Family are slags
They are dross from tne shepherds bush area
Son to Arsenal.... See yah
Dennis Wise' son on 16:09 - Jan 9 with 1585 viewsWilloW4

Dennis Wise' son on 16:04 - Jan 9 by eghamranger

Dennis Wise is a slag
Family are slags
They are dross from tne shepherds bush area
Son to Arsenal.... See yah

Bingo eg ham..100% agree... Why is wise even being mentioned? Who gives a monkeys that his sons gone to arsenal?!
Dennis Wise' son on 17:18 - Jan 9 with 1504 viewsSteveB

Southampton. Fantastic academy so I'm reliably informed.
Dennis Wise' son on 17:36 - Jan 9 with 1488 viewsMatch82

Dennis Wise' son on 16:09 - Jan 9 by WilloW4

Bingo eg ham..100% agree... Why is wise even being mentioned? Who gives a monkeys that his sons gone to arsenal?!

Because he was in our academy. Which makes it relevant.
Dennis Wise' son on 17:50 - Jan 9 with 1472 viewsderbyhoop

One more reason why we need Warren Farm. Without it we wont get Level 1. Without L1 the bigger clubs can pinch our best prospects for a pittance. And the main reason it isn't under construction is pure nimbyism.

Not saying Wise is a loss but Sterling wont be the last that definitely is a loss.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024