Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ok who would you choose as manager ? 11:30 - Jan 11 with 15547 viewsHollowayRanger

and try to keep it real!

unlikely to get in someone who's already got a job unless they are lower than championship playoffs ( I mean howe for instance why would he want to come here!)

so try to keep I real out of work managers ,club no 2's and ones lower then playoff places in championship ,same with overseas managers

me id choose Warnock and tell him to tell it how it is ,would get best out of taarabt who would be like a new signing,wouldnt take less than 100% from players and would call them gutless and is best man to get us back up if needed

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

ok who would you choose as manager ? on 11:50 - Jan 12 with 2514 viewsheadhoops

surely if we are looking at previous managers returning its got to be Jim Magilton!!

Seriously we are so badly organised we need a short term fix with a longer term answer. Bring in both Gerry Francis and Ainsworth. Gerry gives the prem experience, keeps us up and mentors Ainsworth into our next long term manager for next season. Sir Les coaches the forwards job done.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

ok who would you choose as manager ? on 11:58 - Jan 12 with 2500 viewsBAWHoops

The ideal would be Paul Clement and give him 3 years to build something. However we aren't the right club for that. It would require being in the Championship and organically growing, having mid table seasons and fostering a team. Quite simply that isn't the club Fernandes wants and it wouldn't work.

If Redknapp goes we WILL get Sherwood in, he's a big name and a friend of the press therefore garnering maximum exposure for the club. However I think he's an awful manager.

The only big name 'star' manager I could stomach would probably be Slaven Bilic. I don't think he's that great and I also feel that his time has gone, but Fernandes hasn't tried the shiny foreign manager route yet so that could be next. Bilic is a big character and you need that at Loftus Road.

Can you seriously imagine Rio, Barton et al performing for Derry/Ainsworth!? Unfortunately the club is set up for big names with little substance as oppose to organic growth and spirit

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

ok who would you choose as manager ? on 12:00 - Jan 12 with 2496 viewsTheBlob

Since Gerry seems to be following Pulis around he'll probably end up at West Brom.
Would be an interesting appointment though - a chance to rectify the bad luck of last time.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

ok who would you choose as manager ? on 12:04 - Jan 12 with 2486 viewsWeaverQPR

The only way i can see us building long term is without TF in charge, i have no faith in him. The only thing going for TF is that he puts his hand in his pocket, which is actually what has got us in this mess in the first place!
Would love a Clement type to come in but this wouldn't fit in with Showbiz Tony and his plans for the new world order

@WeavQPR

ok who would you choose as manager ? on 12:13 - Jan 12 with 2467 viewsWeaverQPR

and if HR got elbowed i could see TF making Rio caretaker!

Ex Man Utd tick
Won lots tick
On twitter tick tick
Big in asia tick tick tick tick tick
[Post edited 12 Jan 2015 12:51]

@WeavQPR

ok who would you choose as manager ? on 12:48 - Jan 12 with 2433 viewsMonahoop

ok who would you choose as manager ? on 09:58 - Jan 12 by TheBlob

Marcelo Bielsa.
Dennis Bergkamp.
Or John Still if we're aiming for the Conference.

If we drop into the Conference as some rumour mongers are suggesting, then get in Geoff Chapple if he is still around that is. He would at least ensure we would win the FA Trophy judging by his history in that competition!

There aint half been some clever bastards.

ok who would you choose as manager ? on 13:38 - Jan 12 with 2387 viewsdermyqpr

ok who would you choose as manager ? on 16:54 - Jan 11 by TearsOfaClown

Rednapp out now - in with Hoddle and Hill

or

tim sherwood

Why not??
Give HR the bullet. Make Hoddle earn his keep. Clint club stalwart full of heart.

Do it NOW Tony for the love of God!!
ok who would you choose as manager ? on 18:39 - Jan 12 with 2330 viewsbosh67

Briatore. He seemed like a reasonable bloke.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Login to get fewer ads

ok who would you choose as manager ? on 19:18 - Jan 12 with 2309 viewsandygg

Might as well give Hoddle a chance, cant be worse.
ok who would you choose as manager ? on 19:25 - Jan 12 with 2301 viewsBasingstokeR

Paul Clement
ok who would you choose as manager ? on 19:32 - Jan 12 with 2292 viewsCHUBBS

Dyche,offer him what ever he wants and I think we'd stay up.
Not gonna happen though,when HR hangs up his managerial boots we'll go for a big name manager and continue till we end up in hell.
ok who would you choose as manager ? on 19:33 - Jan 12 with 2292 viewsTHEBUSH

Whatever happens to us, stay up or relegation, Redknapp has to go.

Loads of players are gonna be leaving, no more sentiment, if their contract is up, they go.

I don't mind if Hoddle stays, but the club need to start looking now.
ok who would you choose as manager ? on 21:43 - Jan 12 with 2248 viewsTrom

ok who would you choose as manager ? on 18:18 - Jan 11 by CamberleyR

"Gareth Ainsworth is a top bloke but not a PL manager",

How do we know until he's given a chance? It's the same as people doubting Charlie Austin being a Premier League striker before he'd kicked a ball in the Premier League. If we'd taken that attitude in the past with players, we'd never have signed Les, Sinton, Impey, Sinclair, Peacock etc

Verdict out on Ainsworth. Got Wycombe relegated but they've looked better this season.

I love the man but this would be a stupid move for him and the club. He doesn't' have the playing career or managerial record to be able o deal with the dressing room.

You need somebody with authority and the ability for people listen too. Hoddle is the only person I can think who ticks this box. Even here there's the problem with his very public fall from grace which damaged his reputation.

Not a lot of obvious candidates put forward by anyone.

So for me it's stick with Harry for the season as there are no real alternatives where you can make a compelling case.
ok who would you choose as manager ? on 21:57 - Jan 12 with 2239 viewsPeterHucker

Either Gareth Ainsworth or Shaun Derry for me.

People will say "but they've only got experience in the lower divisions", well Ian Holloway, Gerry Francis, Alec Stock and Terry Venables didn't have any top flight experience when they joined us either and they all did fine.

Unfortunately the people in charge wouldn't go for a manager like that in a million years so we'll just get someone else off the merry-go-round.
ok who would you choose as manager ? on 00:05 - Jan 13 with 2189 viewsSimonJames

Perhaps we don't need a new manager.
How about a paid consultant? Get Sir Alex in on match days to give everybody (including Saggy Chops) the hairdryer treatment.

100% of people who drink water will die.

ok who would you choose as manager ? on 09:41 - Jan 13 with 2135 viewsDWQPR

ok who would you choose as manager ? on 00:05 - Jan 13 by SimonJames

Perhaps we don't need a new manager.
How about a paid consultant? Get Sir Alex in on match days to give everybody (including Saggy Chops) the hairdryer treatment.

That would make his face melt even more!

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

ok who would you choose as manager ? on 09:54 - Jan 13 with 2123 viewschid

ok who would you choose as manager ? on 14:50 - Jan 11 by derbyhoop

I think it's a futile exercise because Harry will be here until the end of the season but for the sake of suggestions
Zola
Adkins
Jackett
Laudrup
Steven Pressley
Ainsworth
Derry

Laudroth good shout
ok who would you choose as manager ? on 09:55 - Jan 13 with 2123 viewsQPunkR

ok who would you choose as manager ? on 09:41 - Jan 13 by DWQPR

That would make his face melt even more!

QPR - "shit but local"

ok who would you choose as manager ? on 08:41 - Jan 14 with 2055 viewsGloucs_R

Odds on next manager -

http://www.thesackrace.com/teams/queens-park-rangers

Sherwood
Hoodle
Mclaren
Robinson
Zola
then gets fking stupid!

Poll: Are we staying up?

ok who would you choose as manager ? on 09:12 - Jan 14 with 2043 viewshighleverhoopL

ok who would you choose as manager ? on 08:41 - Jan 14 by Gloucs_R

Odds on next manager -

http://www.thesackrace.com/teams/queens-park-rangers

Sherwood
Hoodle
Mclaren
Robinson
Zola
then gets fking stupid!

Rosler at 66/1? Seems a bit generous if he is still unemployed. Not so long since
some on here wanted to grab him from Brentford.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024