Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Monk - Coward 17:02 - Jan 17 with 39162 views_

Sat down the whole game hiding and this defending without the ball bollocks needs to stop and now.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

(No subject) (n/t) on 14:13 - Jan 19 with 1234 views_

(No subject) (n/t) on 14:06 - Jan 19 by Witneyjack

Football people? Sorry , I didn't realise I was conversing with Sir Bobby Moore. Point proven as far as I'm concerned . Carry on playing up to your sycophants. As I have said before, you aren't interested i healthy debate, only imposing your beliefs on others. You are a bully Sir and I won't be bullied by you.

It's about time you grew up ,acted your age and realised you aren't always right and stopped the belittling comments. People might have a modicum of respect for you then.

Not after your dumbass respect - I've read enough of your tripe to realise you ain't got a facking scooby whooping do WTF you're on about.

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

(No subject) (n/t) on 14:16 - Jan 19 with 1229 views_

(No subject) (n/t) on 14:08 - Jan 19 by C_jack

Ahh yes, out in Romania with a 4 goal advantage, and multiple changes from the team that got the job done at the Liberty.

1 game in 5 that could even loosely use the travel excuse , and even then it probably took them a maximum of 4 hours to get there on their chartered plane from Cardiff airport. They've spent longer on a bus to Norwich ffs.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2015 14:08]

25 Tremmel Booked
02 Amat Booked
04 Chico Booked
22 Rangel
33 Davies
07 Britton Dismissed after an earlier booking
09 Michu (Canas - 76' )
11 Pablo (Lamah - 67' )
20 De Guzman (Ki Sung-Yeung - 60' )
24 Pozuelo Booked
41 Donnelly
Substitutes
01 Vorm
16 Monk
15 Routledge
17 Ki Sung-Yeung
21 Canas
29 Richards
14 Lamah

Jog on....

That was a bruising night out there. If you want to make light of a team in Europe you should join the rem bus with the other mugs in this thread. If you want to be taken seriously shape up son.

Monk - Coward on 14:20 - Jan 19 with 1202 viewsUxbridge

Monk - Coward on 12:20 - Jan 19 by jackonicko

Also agree it wasn't 4-4-2. It wasn't the Villareal set up, either.

I have genuinely no idea what formation it was meant to be, and for most of it it wasn't anything at all. We ended up with some weird 4-1-3-1-1 with Carroll as the holding, Gomis up top, Oliveira in the Siggy position, Siggy somewhere behind him and Routledge and Dyer hopeless but a bit wider.

The only positive I took from the game was that even though Carroll was having a 'mare out there, he never hid on the pitch and kept making himself available.

I actually think it was the same formation we always play. It's just that at least two of the midfield three weren't doing the traditional side of those roles and the other was, well, rubbish. The reckless play of our midfield, and reckless is the only word I can use to explain their abandonment of their defensive duties, meant we were very lucky to be 4 down at HT.

As for Dyer and Routledge, who knows eh. They've been junk for weeks and weeks. is Jeff back soon? My word, we miss him.

With regards to Monk, Saturday was the first time I've been disappointed in his actions. The lack of tactical change during the first half was inexcusable. Hope lessons are learned from that.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

(No subject) (n/t) on 14:25 - Jan 19 with 1184 viewsC_jack

(No subject) (n/t) on 14:16 - Jan 19 by _

25 Tremmel Booked
02 Amat Booked
04 Chico Booked
22 Rangel
33 Davies
07 Britton Dismissed after an earlier booking
09 Michu (Canas - 76' )
11 Pablo (Lamah - 67' )
20 De Guzman (Ki Sung-Yeung - 60' )
24 Pozuelo Booked
41 Donnelly
Substitutes
01 Vorm
16 Monk
15 Routledge
17 Ki Sung-Yeung
21 Canas
29 Richards
14 Lamah

Jog on....

That was a bruising night out there. If you want to make light of a team in Europe you should join the rem bus with the other mugs in this thread. If you want to be taken seriously shape up son.

Aye, so bruising, that we went to WBA the Sunday after and won 2-0.

Get a grip, you're fast running out of toys to throw out of the pram.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

(No subject) (n/t) on 14:27 - Jan 19 with 1175 viewsStarsky

(No subject) (n/t) on 21:49 - Jan 18 by _

There's just no need whatsoever for that you know... Regardless of whether it was the right or wrong decision that man gave us true legendary experiences and we should treasure them until the day we die.

The man is a true footballing legend nobody would question that. The fact he even came to manage my club meant the world to me. Little did I know then he would give us the best football we'd ever see, win a major trophy and lead us into Europe.

I'm ashamed of comments like these, facking ashamed. When Garry Monk achieves even a vvank stain amount that Michael Laudrup has, even talking about their management time with SCFC, only then will he ever be able to lace the guys boots.

Never forget who that man is and what he gave to us. Ever...

If you were ashamed of Wayne's comments re Laudrup then I'm even more ashamed that you started a thread calling Monk a coward. Can't have it both ways.

It's just the internet, init.

(No subject) (n/t) on 14:32 - Jan 19 with 1164 views_

(No subject) (n/t) on 14:27 - Jan 19 by Starsky

If you were ashamed of Wayne's comments re Laudrup then I'm even more ashamed that you started a thread calling Monk a coward. Can't have it both ways.

I can deal with that wholeheartedly.

I respect your challenging disagreement of opinion.

Monk - Coward on 14:34 - Jan 19 with 1158 viewssixpenses

Monk - Coward on 12:33 - Jan 19 by Witneyjack

I said nearer a 442 setup, but don't let facts get in your way.

Instead of telling posters to go away, I have a suggestion for you. Why don't you set up your own forum for you and your sycophants. You could call it the "I'm in love with t2c and am convinced I'm always right in my own mind" forum. You will be able to tell anyone who doesn't agree with you to go or even ban them.

You can batter Garry Monk to your heart's content then and the biggest plus of it all?

The reasonable people on this forum will be able to enjoy Planet Swans again without being subjected to your tedious rants and personal attacks.

Ah got it your counter argument to being told to go away was to tell a whole group of posters to go away who you also branded as sycophants riiiiight

The reasonable people on this forum - by whose judgement?

For instance Jackoniko's excellent post - although in much more measured terms is totally in line with the OP - should jackoniko move to this new site.

Should this existing site be left the the reasonable posters who think it is not OK to refer to the manager (who is unusually omnipresent and vocal on the touchline) as cowardly for most obviously going into hiding when his tactics are falling apart and his players are shamefully left to struggle on alone. Whilst the opposition manager could not be doing more to encourage his team on even though they were wiping the floor with us.

But think it OK for the same manager to accuse Angel Rangel of cowardice in the public media to deflect from his responsibility for his teams loss. Even saying I told them if you can't win don't lose

If so I think they may more accurately be referred to as hypocrites if as it seems you wish to classify them rather than their various behaviours.

However good Chelsea are - and you would think the way some described them they were Tolkienean elves moving about our players in the shadow world - (and I credit you with at least acknowledging their poor away form of 1 win in the previous 5) It is undeniable that they were profligate in front of goal and had they not been the score could have been nearer 10.

The problem is if anyone makes any comment about Monk's performance then it gets straight into slagging off Laudrup. That is not reasonable and merely creates more division and bad feeling. If players performances can be criticised why not managers most especially well to put it very mildly such a tactical faux pas.

This site cannot be presented as representative of Swansea City Supporters if they all are not allowed their say. I agree about abuse but whilst the the site manager and all other posters are willing to allow / passively accept obscene language and insults from someone who led the site by example, then it is disingenuous to target it in others - including yourself.
Monk - Coward on 14:38 - Jan 19 with 1141 viewsperchrockjack

sixpenses

Do you agree that we should all start afresh ,forget past squabbles and move on with none of us resorting to insults or abuse..

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Login to get fewer ads

(No subject) (n/t) on 14:40 - Jan 19 with 1136 viewssixpenses

(No subject) (n/t) on 11:57 - Jan 19 by Catullus

Now I have said to Darran a few times I think he should reign in, but no one can justify their behaviour by saying so and so does it too.

It's very Primary school, don't you think?

Saying that, if someone called me a gormless chump, I may have to agree.

But that was not what I was saying.

I was not joining in just pointing out the gross hypocrisy
Monk - Coward on 14:41 - Jan 19 with 1128 viewsperchrockjack

so.. sixpenses...how about it?

(No subject) (n/t) on 14:42 - Jan 19 with 1129 views_

(No subject) (n/t) on 14:25 - Jan 19 by C_jack

Aye, so bruising, that we went to WBA the Sunday after and won 2-0.

Get a grip, you're fast running out of toys to throw out of the pram.

So it wasn't bruising? That what you're actually trying to say?

And all credit to Michael for such a great start to that season under extremely challenging conditions.

(No subject) (n/t) on 14:46 - Jan 19 with 1115 viewsDarran

Monk - Coward on 14:38 - Jan 19 by perchrockjack

sixpenses

Do you agree that we should all start afresh ,forget past squabbles and move on with none of us resorting to insults or abuse..

He can't he's got psychiatric issues and his man crush is frightening.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2015 14:49]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Monk - Coward on 14:49 - Jan 19 with 1099 views_

Monk - Coward on 14:34 - Jan 19 by sixpenses

Ah got it your counter argument to being told to go away was to tell a whole group of posters to go away who you also branded as sycophants riiiiight

The reasonable people on this forum - by whose judgement?

For instance Jackoniko's excellent post - although in much more measured terms is totally in line with the OP - should jackoniko move to this new site.

Should this existing site be left the the reasonable posters who think it is not OK to refer to the manager (who is unusually omnipresent and vocal on the touchline) as cowardly for most obviously going into hiding when his tactics are falling apart and his players are shamefully left to struggle on alone. Whilst the opposition manager could not be doing more to encourage his team on even though they were wiping the floor with us.

But think it OK for the same manager to accuse Angel Rangel of cowardice in the public media to deflect from his responsibility for his teams loss. Even saying I told them if you can't win don't lose

If so I think they may more accurately be referred to as hypocrites if as it seems you wish to classify them rather than their various behaviours.

However good Chelsea are - and you would think the way some described them they were Tolkienean elves moving about our players in the shadow world - (and I credit you with at least acknowledging their poor away form of 1 win in the previous 5) It is undeniable that they were profligate in front of goal and had they not been the score could have been nearer 10.

The problem is if anyone makes any comment about Monk's performance then it gets straight into slagging off Laudrup. That is not reasonable and merely creates more division and bad feeling. If players performances can be criticised why not managers most especially well to put it very mildly such a tactical faux pas.

This site cannot be presented as representative of Swansea City Supporters if they all are not allowed their say. I agree about abuse but whilst the the site manager and all other posters are willing to allow / passively accept obscene language and insults from someone who led the site by example, then it is disingenuous to target it in others - including yourself.

Coward:

noun

1. a person who lacks courage in facing danger, difficulty, opposition, pain, etc.; a timid or easily intimidated person.

Monk - Coward on 14:50 - Jan 19 with 1091 views_

Monk - Coward on 14:38 - Jan 19 by perchrockjack

sixpenses

Can you seriously do that and not constantly bring up your childish digs?

I doubt that...

Monk - Coward on 14:51 - Jan 19 with 1077 viewsperchrockjack

I was excited to see sixpences postas if he sticks to what s he posted then we can get this site out of the sewer that its been in for months .

Apparently some still believe lively /vigorous debate is about who can appear to insult the best.

Its no coincidence many outside Wales see us as a squabbling bunch of retards (in the purest sense of the word) unable to grasp the world has moved on and language/attitudes with it.

Just a cursory look at this site for an outsider is all the evidence they d need to avoid us like a plague.

so.........sixpenses.. be a good boy ,bach and answer the question

(No subject) (n/t) on 14:52 - Jan 19 with 1080 viewssixpenses

(No subject) (n/t) on 14:27 - Jan 19 by Starsky

Were you also ashamed of Monk accusing Angel Rangel of Cowardice on national media after Hull to cover up his responsibility as manager.

Can't have it both ways.
Monk - Coward on 14:53 - Jan 19 with 1072 viewsperchrockjack

sixpenses.. you re doing what your chums are doing and that s not answering a direct question

(No subject) (n/t) on 14:56 - Jan 19 with 1068 viewsStarsky

(No subject) (n/t) on 14:52 - Jan 19 by sixpenses

Were you also ashamed of Monk accusing Angel Rangel of Cowardice on national media after Hull to cover up his responsibility as manager.

Can't have it both ways.

I'd put Garry Monk much higher than Rangel in any coward debate.

It's just the internet, init.

Monk - Coward on 15:00 - Jan 19 with 1055 views_

Monk - Coward on 14:51 - Jan 19 by perchrockjack

I was excited to see sixpences postas if he sticks to what s he posted then we can get this site out of the sewer that its been in for months .

Apparently some still believe lively /vigorous debate is about who can appear to insult the best.

Its no coincidence many outside Wales see us as a squabbling bunch of retards (in the purest sense of the word) unable to grasp the world has moved on and language/attitudes with it.

Just a cursory look at this site for an outsider is all the evidence they d need to avoid us like a plague.

so.........sixpenses.. be a good boy ,bach and answer the question

A terrible terrible start if you want to build bridges.

Your constant digs against the people of Swansea and Wales are going to piss people off.

Monk - Coward on 15:08 - Jan 19 with 1026 viewssixpenses

Sorry PRJ you may call me Spratty - I was not on this page and also doing other things. I was certainly not ignoring you.

You may recall I very much disagree with abuse and think what you say is a good idea - for myself it would mean little change as I always do my best to avoid abuse.

However T2C has a point because up until recently you were shadowing most of T2Cs posts regardless of their nature and saying things like disgusting and much more. Respect needs to be all round and Phil would need to address the absolutely vile abuse of his friend Darran who has led the website with it for years and is still allowed to go on unfettered despite Phils sticky posts. In fact that is why my Spratty ID was deleted for merely hitting the report abuse button against being continuously being called things like vile c*nt for perfectly polite posts.
(No subject) (n/t) on 15:09 - Jan 19 with 1026 viewsC_jack

(No subject) (n/t) on 14:42 - Jan 19 by _

So it wasn't bruising? That what you're actually trying to say?

And all credit to Michael for such a great start to that season under extremely challenging conditions.

It's a feeble argument to try and justify why our form went to s**t , made evident by the facts.

It wasn't the travel, it wasn't the extra games, it was the fact he couldn't give a s**t about Swansea City any more.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Monk - Coward on 15:14 - Jan 19 with 1001 views_

Monk - Coward on 15:08 - Jan 19 by sixpenses

Sorry PRJ you may call me Spratty - I was not on this page and also doing other things. I was certainly not ignoring you.

You may recall I very much disagree with abuse and think what you say is a good idea - for myself it would mean little change as I always do my best to avoid abuse.

However T2C has a point because up until recently you were shadowing most of T2Cs posts regardless of their nature and saying things like disgusting and much more. Respect needs to be all round and Phil would need to address the absolutely vile abuse of his friend Darran who has led the website with it for years and is still allowed to go on unfettered despite Phils sticky posts. In fact that is why my Spratty ID was deleted for merely hitting the report abuse button against being continuously being called things like vile c*nt for perfectly polite posts.

Phil Sumbler will not address the Darran issue and therefore will just ban everyone that dares stick up for themselves or has a different opinion to the sycophantic, abusive old guard on here.

Poor show.

(No subject) (n/t) on 15:19 - Jan 19 with 983 views_

(No subject) (n/t) on 15:09 - Jan 19 by C_jack

It's a feeble argument to try and justify why our form went to s**t , made evident by the facts.

It wasn't the travel, it wasn't the extra games, it was the fact he couldn't give a s**t about Swansea City any more.

So let me get this straight once and for all and end this shite argument here.

Are you saying being in the Europa league will have no affect ion a Premier League team's season whatsoever?

You would probably be the only person ever to say this.

Interesting (and laughable)

Monk - Coward on 15:29 - Jan 19 with 952 viewsDarran

Monk - Coward on 15:14 - Jan 19 by _

Phil Sumbler will not address the Darran issue and therefore will just ban everyone that dares stick up for themselves or has a different opinion to the sycophantic, abusive old guard on here.

Poor show.

I have been warned by Phil.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Monk - Coward on 15:40 - Jan 19 with 924 views_

Monk - Coward on 15:29 - Jan 19 by Darran

I have been warned by Phil.

I'd like to believe that to be true but doubt it very much.

If this has happened it would be a good start to get the board back to a level of decorum and one I would adhere to.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024